14N4 here

14N4 here.

IMINT and SIGNIT have confirmed:

1. 1st Guards Tank Army with Reinforced 4th Guards Kantemirovskaya Tank Division and Reinforced 20th Independent NBC Defense Regiment; NNW Corner of Belarus near Polish and Lithuanian border.

2. 138th Guards Motor Rifle Brigade reinforced by 380th Guards MLRS Regiment and multiple battalions (3) Artillery brigades, origin unknown, and a reinforced 25th Mechanized Brigade near NWW corner of Belarus near Polish border.

Suspected attempt to invade and secure Suwalki Gap per NATO Intelligence.

3. Suspected to be Belorussian 120th Guards Mechanised Brigade with 103rd Guards Airborne Division. Will cut off NATO forces from entering the Suwalki Gap via Baltic states, notably suspected to attempt stronghold in Varėna, Lithuania.

NATO ELINT has detected multi-phase, multi-band anti-aircraft radars in fast, active array scanning of CIS airspace.

Pic related is my Google Earth, hand made, unclassified copy of SITREP I was privy to at Crystal Palace about 40 minutes ago.

Good luck to you all.

>NATO script supervision
ftfy

sources or LARP detected GTFO

is this a larp?

It's ZAPAD 2017.
There are over 100,000 troops participating
Stop being whiny little girls

A Finnish LJ-2 REECE is heading towards Lappeenranta as there is suspected Russian military activity near Vyborg.

Look it up.

Milfag here, for what it's worth, he knows how to talk the talk. If it's true or not, who knows.

14N4 = Air Force Intelligence Officer, Staff Level, so at least Captain/Major or above.

Crystal Palace = Cheyenne Mountain

SIGINT = Signals Intelligence

IMINT = Imagery Intelligence

ELINT = Electronic Intelligence

It's either a milfag, particularly an intelfag, who is larping, or he's not larping.

I'm married to a 14N though, and this is the type of top level unspecific information Air Force intel would have on a troop movement. So I'm inclined to believe.

Ah fuck you're right, that's when the above helicopter misfire video came from. Forgot that was already starting.

Anons, OP is indeed Air Force Intel, but he is also a larping fag.

If so, what are the implications? Troop buildup saber rattling, or?

nigga wat

SOURCES OR LARP

Another user pointed it out. It's the Zapad 2017 exercise. It's a huge wargame the russian military has, sort of like how the US has things like Mojave Viper or Jade Helm. It's part of a series of recurring drills.

I mean that doesn't mean OP is wrong, those troops could very well be moving in those locations. But it isn't to commit action, it's part of their exercise.

So OP is still a fag. But a cheeky one.

/thread

>MLRS Regiment per NATO intel utilizing Belarus MK-45th Infantry Div suspected of NWS reinforced recons.

Look I can do it too.

its part of operating disinfo , they spam larper threads to distract from the real insiders which might show up once a year tops

>Suwalki Gap

fuck off larpfag

TPS infantry Tel-ops utilizing intra-infrared Recon mobilization units intercepting Hong-Kong 456 Caliber weapon classes NATO BRIC DELTA CHARLIE ALPHA

Thank you. OP had me all kinds of fired up

Dual-ignition cengage Specop 456th Infantry Division utilizing Tor-gap via Ex-grade 201st Infantry Division

bump

is this ww3? i am fucking keen if legit

thanks for the info, now i can larp too.

You mean 13,000
Stop being a whiny little girl

On the other hand, military "exercises" have been used many many times in the past as an excuse to move military units into position prior to an actual attack.

OP may actually be a test to see whether or not Russian intel can find information like was posted here, and how quickly they respond to it (if they respond to it)

too bad, everything he gave you was false.

go to bed Dean, you're drunk

Dean, you're drunk

>SIGNIT

nothing will happen. It's a show of strength and capabilities.

Russia is using the military stick to enforce concessions in other fields: economic or diplomatic.

HOW MANY FUCKING LURKER ACCOUNTS HAVE TO BE BURNED UNTIL YOU GULLIBLE T_D IDIOTS FUCKING LEARN AND STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD?

>2017
>NATO mattering

This got me thinking.
With all the hurricanes, earthquakes, exercises and ICBM tests going on world war could have maybe started two months ago and we wouldn't know shit.