#JEWISHPRIVILEGE

Normies need to be redpilled about #JEWISHPRIVILEGE.

We hear a lot about #whiteprivilege, but what people don't realize is that there is a particular homogenous, religious/ethnic group that is distinct from those who are considered "white" and this group actively and deliberately seeks the most privilege in society for itself; often to the detriment of other groups, including whites.

This group maintains an ethnic and religious separation from other whites who may appear similar, but are considered by this group to be very different from themselves. All non-members of this group (from any race) are called "gentiles".

This group often favors and self-selects itself into positions of influence and power and then discriminates against those who are not in their group; including "gentile" whites.

Studies that distinguish between people who consider themselves jewish from all other whites show that the jewish population makes up an immensely skewed percentage of people who are admitted into top colleges, on executive boards of companies, prominent in government, and in high positions in finance.

The advantages from self-promotion and discrimination provide socio-economic gains which are further leveraged to promote their moral/cultural/political ideology which stems from their shared religion, but can often be at odds with secular, Christian, or Muslim values. This is concerning considering the power, influence, and control they have over the very institutions that define our conceptions of society and morality: the news media, hollywood, and academia.

Discrimination for economic and cultural superiority by a particular group is unjust regardless of whether it is applied to non-whites or whites. In this case it applied to both.

We will never achieve social justice, equal rights, true diversity, and equal ideological representation in our institutions and media until we recognize and address the issue of #JEWISHPRIVILEGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

holywar.org/jewishtr/open.htm
imgur.com/a/gJ4C5
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that would be anti-semitic, you naughty goy.

I'm a member of a bunch of leftist Facebook groups, and believe me they are.

It's so easy to redpill normies

If you say: "Jews control the media and federal reserve, they manipulate the economy and government to suit their Jewish agenda and start wars. We must gas all the Jews." they freak out.

If you say: "Zionists control the media and federal reserve, they manipulate the economy and government to suit their Zionist agenda and start wars. We must gas all the Zionists." they're all like YESSS!!! and agree with you.

#JEWISHPRIVELEGE

SOME DAYS IM WHITE

SOME DAYS IM KIKE.

Just point out the fact that Jews push diversity on whites while they themselves practice insane nepotism. They do this to dilute white influence in white countries while they consolidate their own. Repeat this a million times until people wake up to it. It's easily proved.

Must be convenient.

if we talk about jewish supremancy and basically use nigger rhetoric and blacks start to understand that even whites think they aint on top i think we can con them into attacking them

Don't forget to let the niggers known the Jewish role in slavery and as slave owners.

Before I was redpilled I made a distinction between "jews" and "zionists", but it's not a huge leap. I see them as one group now, because I've learned more about their religion and the genuine hatred for jesus christ and christian values by individual jews not just a few at the top.

Another war for kikes.

Trump is Bush 2.0

a good read: holywar.org/jewishtr/open.htm

This is important for everyone to know, and it could be especially important with blacks. I like this new copypasta OP's started.

leftist cucks are already the biggest haters of Israel you dumbass

They are but they love Jews as a minority group. It's the government they hate not the people/religion.

join

hey, let's all meet up at the 'White People Community Center' this weekend before the big rayyciss, bigoted, annual fishing trip

the Left loves genital mutilation? who knew?

jews are gonna try and race mix us all into a brown dumb mess with them at the top ruling over us

getting their pets to attack them and calling them out on jewish privilege will really fuck up their plans

You are my pet, Sir. Bongistan.

Several hundred pages for fucks sake

You can't redpill normies on "Jewish privilege" right out of the gate because they'll immediately see it as white privilege. ESPECIALLY if they're the kind of faggot who unironically gauges "privilege" between certain groups. The first step before you can even get to that stage is by informing them that Jews do no believe they're white. If YOU say they're not, that'll just make you look like a racist and ruin your entire argument. Send them this. imgur.com/a/gJ4C5