Why is it only white women who are complete degnertates?

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white chi-------

>only white women
What about all other women

Sure most women are degenerate
White women just take the cake

latina and nigger whores are even more degenerate on average, but whites are the majority of people in general so the majority of degenerates

I have never seen such amount of poop human do in my life. Is that normal for Americans?

i bet someone took a poop on her after she passed out

You can see where her thong split her shit

I came here to say the same thing. I've heard that girls poop a lot, but I've never bothered nor cared to look at it.
Still, this is an obscene amount for one person...

BLACKED

>He's never heard of the shart in Mart meme
You got a lot too... learn...Kidd...

your digits confirm i am wrong
i wont post for an hour as my punishment

It looks like one of those brown buttplug tail things. Gross.

Well if you hold for a few days it will be massive.

some women hold it for as long as they can to get an orgasm from shitting.

>I'm so proud of my baby girl for going to University. Shes learning all this skills shes going to need to succeed in this world.

Well jfc. People are really missing out not being on this Laotian needlepoint pattern sharing board.

not really, this is from Florida. she was a college student that passed out drunk while pooping and continued to poop while she was unconscious on the floor. Notice the toilet paper still bunched under her left arm.

That looks hot af
Don't be so prude 'merica

no. blacks.

nigga please. it only looks worse because they know better.

I hate this meme

haha a girl did that when I was in high school and everybody started calling her Shit-split. then she killed herself a few months later lol.

What the fuck? Moar plx

That's a pretty effective rape deterrent there

The world didn't need two versions of this picture.

you dont know college life until you're walking around the house with a wet vac sucking those up before they wake up and it drops on the carpet.

How do you know this background story?

JFC women shit a lot...

>Shit-split
my sides

Lol

implying it isnt the result of getting anally raped when passed out.

I laughed.

>Japan
Jealous?

Black women are generally less degenerate than whites. Just more aggressive though, especially if they've got the ghetto experience.

sage

funny shit

What about dem indian and blak ?

I never shit so much and I'm big guy, how can chicks create such huge poo?

Why nobody mention that someone could poop ON her?

Why doesn't she just wear a diaper like most Americans?

OF course lesser races are "more degenerate" if you. White women should be held to a higher standard. Imagine your grandmother shitting herself at a drunken college party.

If I saw that I would just add to it. Would be great if she woke up covered in 4x more shit than a human can reasonably produce.

niggers are not deterred by filth.

that's an insane amount of shit, this woman will be 200 pounds by the time shes 30

No shit?

This is actually good. Contrary to popular belief, social circles in university do matter. This girl has been ruined, and in the beginning of her freshman year at that. She will never go to a party again. She'll probably become a born-again Christian or something. She'll denounce degeneracy, because now she can no longer take part in it without feeling shameful memories.

I ask myself this all the time. My gf is Hispanic and redpilled as fuck. Super traditional and loyal. White girls nowadays have been brainwashed into being whores

Witnessed

every race has its own degenerates
Degenerates=niggers

Your inversion is ever so impressive.

So, some dumb bimbo got drunk passed out and couldn't hold it in when she was asleep. Big deal. That's just typical college degeneracy. Something we're aiming to purge from our educational system.

me in the blue/pink

Someone give us answers! This is disturbing! I am a big guy who works out and eats 3 squares and I don't shit like that on a good day.

>he isn't /fit/
>he doesn't eat protein + fiber

If you get caught you'll probably be added to the registry.

>she killed herself a few months later
Someone would actually kill themselves over that?

Double and a quad the hispanic females will rule the earth

American just wear diaper, ok?

lol

I would unironically do this, then I would proclaim myself the emperor of el Shitorado.

Just stay away from the burgers Tanaka and you'll be right

Maybe someone else shat on her ass?

At least she didn't die a virgin.

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

Yeah but constipation is normal in women so she may not have taken a shit in 3 or so days.

She'll tell daddy her current college 'isn't right for her' and transfer to another school on his dime

You can clearly see where her thong split her shit like a samurai sword

>People go into ridiculous amount of debt for this

he could just say he was trying to do her a favor by sucking it up

I hope someone sent this picture to her daddy

I think her bowels relaxed after being tensed and emptied completely out. I mean you don't always get it all out. She literally shat herself to its true definition.

Either that or bitch eats too many burgs. Some of the most disgusting food can be found in a college town.

They hold it brah. Just listen to them. Eventually you will hear one of them say it.

only thing that makes sense is if they hold it in for days and days

that or photoshop

what the fuck is with all these retarded slide threads? delete this shit mods

people in this country still think that 3 meals a day 2000+ calories is the norm
i only eat when i need energy, i got tired of taking 3-4 shits a day to try and look like steroid users

that's a lot of crap

You're a fucking degenerate for dating a spic. No matter how "redpilled" she is to kill your self

Turn 360 and walk away

have you seen black women?

>Shitsplit
Meinsides.

This thread is completely fine
You just don't like it

Used to eat like a damn retard before I actually decided to look up my nutrition, turns out I was eating more than 5000 calories a week. Then I started taking care of myself and so far have lost 40 pounds in a course of 5 months. Shit is fucking crazy, never again will I just eat like a madman.

disgusting
pic unrel

Regarding the shitting all over the place...

I have been blacked out to fuck and back maybe a dozen times in my life, I've puked, tripped, given myself black eyes, even woke up in a park once... but I have never ever shit myself, or pissed myself.

What gives?

ps.... if you puke in an Uber they will charge you $150. shit sucks man.

>That's just typical college degeneracy.
No. Shitting yourself, with the exception of comically uncontrollable diarrhea,is never typical.

Typical college degeneracy is getting drunk at a New Year's House Party and blowing some guy you know through mutual friends who you think is kinda cute and then you find out 6 years later that he's finished law school and finally came out while you're still working on your Doctor's and wonder how your life might have been different if you had actually pursued him a little harder and what kind of family the two of you would have now.

wat

>shitted.com

>they can to get an orgasm from shitting.

That girl should just do the OP routine to lose weight. I think the blonde lost 10 pounds in one squat.

same here except im a lanklet, i was eating 5k-6k a day and taking so many shits and not gaining any weight
i was physically tired from shitting/working out and my mind had so much energy it was giving me insomnia
now i eat like 1500-2500 and im optimal homeostasis

We're talking about people
blacks, indians, muzzies, spics, and asians aren't people

I don't know if it's sad or funny that there are people so stupid, they don't realize they look absolutely retarded in their picture

Oh no! Somebody drugged and pooped on this poor damsel!

This.

You know you're an alcoholic when you can't remember if you've woken up in a park or not

white knight detected

Kill yourself, faggot

Am I degenerate for being slightly aroused by this? I unironically want to fuck her shitty ass.