Be born in NC

>Be born in NC
>Be told for since childhood that I have, African, Sioux, Jewish, German and slav.
>be told by family that greatx2 grandmother was black/native
>Send DNA in for analysis.
>Mostly Brit/Scandanavian. (pic related)
>Have more Brit than average modern brit
>No 'color'

What should I do now pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141781613/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell your family about such a revelation, and see what they have to say.

One of your Native ancestors got cucked by the white man.

Congratulations.

your mom cheated on your dad

Solid b8 m8

you were adopted.

Since a lot of you faggots have been using this site to test your "purity" dont be surprised when suddenly every person tested starts appearing with 1% nigger blood

i even get the digits of truth, im out niggas.

>Be told for since childhood that I have, African, Sioux, Jewish, German and slav
>Jewish
Never tell your family or you'll be excommunicated and abandoned.
This and checked.

>muh heritage

Is this what it would feel like if you did not have your own native tongue,culture or ethnicity?

No, it's just part of the culture for a nation of colonists to trace themselves back to the mother country

Dude you know that they use your DNA that you send in to make clones of you on the Mars slave colonies right? You have condemned countless iterations of yourself to slave labor. Why would you do this?

Digits get cancelled if you point out your own gets. Sorry user.

>speaks american english
Lol finns talking about culture

My gramma sincerely believed that we had Jews in our family, so I got a business degree. However, when I have taken one of those DNA tests, it turned out that the most ethnic part of me was 8% Kazakh.

She passed away without learning about this, but my mom always gets upset when I bring this up when she tries to imply that I must have some sort of magic connection to the merchants.

Yes, I loathe the fact that I live in a putrid swamp with a bunch of religious hicks, mosquitos, and no mountains. American "melting pot" culture is a cruel joke on all of us.

Btw if you are a Larrson we might be related down the line.

I thought I was 100% Southern European and I did the test and it turned out I am 50% Northern European...

We're all goddamned mixed up. That's why RACE as we know it is bullshit and culture is everything.

>Sioux
Well at least it wasn't Cherokee. Reminder to all here that Cherokees (and Jews) are to whites what ancient Egyptians are to KANGZ

sometimes i wish i was this fucking tinfoil and they would throw me into some mental home and lobotomize me

why exactly is it everyone in america is 'part cherokee' anyway?

NC here too, user.

What?

Because its not me?

Those are the same races you fucking idiot, that's not mixed up.

> willfully sending your DNA to be processed and saved on a hard drive forever
> government can now claim you are responsible for any crime of their choosing, and they have DNA records to prove it
> DNA evidence is destroyed when tested, so they don't have to present anything tangible in court except a false document from their crime lab that says it matched the DNA they got in their subpoena from the lab
ishygddt

Go get a burger :-DDDD

What should you do? What the fuck difference does it make? You wouldn't have been eligible for gibsmedats programs without documentation anyway.

My report came back 99.5% european, .3% sub-saharan african, .1% native american. Basically confirms a rumor on my mom's side that a great great great great grandfather knocked up the halfbreed maid, fled to a different state and changed his name. But it doesn't profoundly change the course of my life.

Several factors. Cherokee were a large nation that was friendly to whites, lots of marriages between trackers, hunters, settlers and young Cherokee women. These marriages became even more common during and after the Trail of Tears. When you're pushed from your home, you look for ways out of a shitty station in life. My great great grandpa married a full blooded Cherokee woman around 15-20 years younger than him, she wanted an escape.

TL;DR lots of Cherokee women welcomed white colonists and settlers with open arms and vaginas.

Btw this is why I'm a White Nationalist. My ancestry is a history of defeat. If we don't turn the tide now, we're a hundred years or so from white being an extreme minority and all Americans claiming a distant white relative.

Celebrate.

rejoice?

>That's why RACE as we know it is bullshit and culture is everything.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Most Americans are probably of a majority Scotio-English descent, it's just not a popular thing to talk about or put on a census. People like to talk about their exotic heritage, which means the British Islander aspect of American Heritage is getting ignored

>born in NC
>also told this
>55% english 44% irish
>1% caucasian
fucking retards in this family, i swear to god
aunts on my dad's side have a dozen pictures of our "ancestor" who is a creek indian but I don't have any of their shit blood

>8% Kazakh

you are a khazar.

>1% caucasian

i remember reading an article saying tiny bits of african and native american blood can be misrepresented as middle eastern and north african. the 1% caucasian could actually be native american.

my mom got herself tested. thought she was of french stock but it turns out shes like 1/8th arab, which is a type of french i guess.

even if this was true, I, shitposting here on Sup Forums will not suffer any of that

You're still 5% nigger

alright sherlock settle down now

How much does the DNA analysis cost?

Americans and their philosemitism.

That and part Jewish.

more Brit than average modern Brit, what the hell are you talking about, we're still a white country

>be me

I've been meaning to do this to btfo my mom who thinks she's part injun despite being a blue eyed anglo white person

>muh based indian ancestry

Most of these cases are based on folklore and family myth. In the 19th century to legitimize their claims to the land as being more legitimate than new arrivals from europe, many of those who had been in the US for several generations invented the myth of having a tiny bit of "based indian" blood to make it seem like at least part of their family actually were the original inhabitants of the land.

Many of these cases would be proven false with a DNA test.

Probably means this.

>more Brit than average modern Brit, what the hell are you talking about, we're still a white country

after studying my family tree i thought i was about 50% english. then i did an ancestry.com test and got 30% irish and only 3% british.

Did the results come with a white privilege card?

it's not even that it doesn't exist, you could easily look like a white person and be 1/32th cherokee because the amount is so neglible as to almost not even exist. it's just that only when someone is fully integrated and they barely look mixed at all after several generations do they claim to be "based part cherokee snowflake"
people that are visibly mixed race try very hard to integrate.

Pay for her to do it so you aren't put in a database

Can i test my DNA without jews grabing on it ?
Fucking please ?

My guess is that you're 1/4 Algerian, 1/8 senegalese and 3/5 iberian.

Amerimuts unite!

You need to go beat the fuck out of your parents for leading you to believe you're part nigger. How does it feel having appropriated someone else's culture your whole life?

you can have an indian ancestor but not show up any native dna on a test. you inherit a random section of your ancestors dna and the native can be washed out. doesnt always mean they didnt have an indian ancestor though

But their website even says 1% shit may be bullshit and isnt definitely accurate

Fanily were LARPers who wanted the exoticism of being Mulattos without the downside of actual Mulatto genetic handicaps.

>be me
>grow up in lower middle class christian family (pretty serious about the christian part)
>always assumed i was white, everyone else assumed so too, despite my extremely curly hair (my mom said it was probably from her irish blood)
>take dna test in january of this year
>37% ashkenazi jewish
...Eh?

>What should I do now pol?
Go full 14/88 my fellow Aryan.

Nigger.

Borderline nigger.

Looks ok.

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Correction: Looks ok.

KIKED

You should ask your mom some questions m8.

No, my mom didn't cheat...But now that I look harder, my dad does look Jewwy. I mean, underneath his layers of abuse.

fugg :D

I'm sorry user, but jew know what to do...

NOOOOO

C-CAN'T I STAY PLEASE? ;_; I'M GETTING MARRIED TO MY (CHRISTIAN) HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART IN OCTOBER!

i was always told that i was half SpanishDanish but according to 23andme i am apparently german/french

i believe they might have messed up my report somehow, are they reliable?

When will people realize that breeding doesn't preserve your genes, but halves them exponentially with every generation.

>i believe they might have messed up my report somehow, are they reliable?
>messed up
Nah m8. You should consider going back to France or Germany. Sad to say it.

(((irish blood)))

what does your shnoz look like?

damn you are white. nice work. its a shame you are a swede and are probably gonna racemix with a somalian muslim.

stay

What did you say about my somali gf??!

i have a difficult time believing this. I´ve even got a Spanish name but I believe I will have to change that now. It feels like a part of my identity was completely fake. my whole family has always been Scandinavian and my father looks Spanish, I just can´t believe it....

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141781613/

>take 23andme (left side of pic) and get one result
>take AncestryDNA (right side) and get a different one
It's all horseshit. It's reasonably accurate for populations where you have larger amounts but there is a lot of room for error.

The "West Asian" DNA is labeled as the "Middle East", and that I might have 0-7% of it.

> replies to a Finn
> complains about America being full of swamps and mosquitoes
American education.

> be me
> be Virginian
> have family story that 5-great grandparents were "married in a Cherokee Indian ceremony"
> start doing genealogical research
> find other descendents claiming 5-great grandmother was indeed an Indian
> keep doing research
> discover that 5-great grandmother was actually born in West Bengal, India to British parents
How the fuck "East India Company" became "Cherokee Indian" I'll never understand. Perhaps people just have a hard time fathoming the extent of international travel at the height of the British Empire.

They were just trying to help you get into University. Now you fucked it up.

>reproduce even though incel
Win-win.

gonna do a 23andme to confirm or are you scared of the jews getting your data?

I live in a putrid swap with a bunch of hicks and mosquitoes and desu i love it fampai

>That's why RACE as we know it is bullshit and culture is everything.
0/10 bait

(((DNA tests))) are bullshit.

Enlist in Waffen SS

>mosquitoes

i didnt know you had mosquitoes in cold places like funland.

>land of the lakes doesn't have mosquitoes

>What should I do now pol?
Ask your family why they lied to you, and redpill them in the process.

I understand that this was a common claim in the south to camofluage the fact that one had a nigger somewhere up in their family tree, and not because he was hanging by the neck until dead

HEIL DUTERTE! KILL ALL THE JUNKIE SUBHUMANS!

also what website is that?

Don't forget the obligatory Jewish great-great-great-great grandparent!

>tfw winter soon
>all those bloodsuckers will freeze
doesn't it feel great jan-eric?

Go full Talcum X for scholarship bux?

>all these non-100% europeans on MY board

DISGUSTING.

THEY'RE AMONG US

>Inbred Arab Italian calling himself 100% European

>italian arab

+red hair, green eyes

>tfw winter soon

i always think of finland as having winter all year long and always snowing. is it actually like that in the north?

What are your haplogroups?