ITT: Why our current timeline is best

>ITT: Why our current timeline is best.

I'll start with a few pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VfJ1tTGjyS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jaffa here

Good times those were

You absolutely legendary cunt. You can fuck my sister any time.

Cinderella is late for the ball

God, I totally forgot about that. What a glorious moment that was. You could *feel* the shift in the media and the left as they tried to process that image.

all cause some shit poster had his flip phone at the ready, or it would have never happened.

We know how this ends

Did she die of a heart attack yet? It can't be long.

Kel mak, Goa'uld! Kree tak?

Fuck that's nice. Is it relatively new ? I know all of these stories, but first time reading this one.

No, there was fake news about her dying back in March of this year. I honestly give her 10 years, though. Only so much that a doctor could fix.

I don't think so. Probably 2015.

>mfw my last girlfriend was like that

What happened with farage?
He kinda disappeared after the campaing

The woman was in the right here.
It is entirely appropriate for her to want that the prospective father of her children at least make an effort to be a responsible provider. If he just acts like a thriftless hippie who won't plan for the future, how can he be trusted to be a good father? And if he's not going to be a good father, she is right to leave and find someone who will.
The fact that he was larping a hippie is neither here nor there. She made the correct decision based on the informatiin she had.

be honest though, did she give him a chance? did she talk to him about it? or did she get influenced by social media and create a rift where there was none?

I completely agree. Sucks for her now, but If she had known about the money she wouldve been doubly frustrated, since he wasnt gonna spen it anyways. But man, if I had all that money I would never live THAT modest...

Pretty sure he said after Brexit that he'd accomplished everything he wanted to in politics and willingly faded away to a quiet life.

>insanity

frog cartoons as hate symbols

This is why.

what was Jaffa's endgame?

fucking jaffa

He got trapped in a bag

don't fuck with the autism , they can trace you by texture patterns in the objects around you

Seeing this gold-digging roastie getting btfo brings a smile to my face. Thanks for posting this :)

So Trump smart?

>I was in that thread
Fuck I love this place

Because of cute girls in diapers.

Plus Ultra has been the motto of the Spanish Kingdom for centuries.

Thank you OP, I needed this.

Between the Zimmerman trial and Trump's election I don't know if Sup Forums can peak like this again.

When Chad is on your side

Take note on how to dress anons if you want rich Chad to take you seriously.

Dress like you're in 90's fraternity.

who is jaffa?

>that Barney Frank tweet

everytime

During the Zimmerman trial, there was a point where they called an expert via Skype, but it had his name showing, and so Sup Forums (since we were watching it live) called him over and over, forcing them to turn it off and try just via phone. It was a glorious 10 to 15 minutes.

Dude dodged a fucking bullet there. Eventually she would find out about the dough and divorce him for "her" half, definitely the type. Will is a god damn motherfucking hero.

Fucking rimlickers

America exists

>just by being himself Trump causes this much pain to liberals

BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED

oh god is there a video of this?

youtu.be/VfJ1tTGjyS0