Jojo Thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last row's fine.
Also, what are your thoughts on the part 4 adaption so far? I think they're doing a seriously good job, but I'm saving full judgement till we're halfway.

>still no scribblenauts stand

user...

That's SUCH A GREAT QUOTE AFTER ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk

Daft Punk stand when?

>pc masterrace
if anyhing animeonlies are console babies

>tfw you will live to see Tonio animated
>you'll live to see the RHCP fight, Old Joseph, Rohan, and Kira killing fatty animated
I'm so excited Sup Forums

Not if you die right now

Thats somenice b8 user

>Not using the superior gif

If Jolyne was the 7th Jojo, does that make Anasui the brojo?
Goddamn, Araki, I can't believe how much he made work Jolyne and how little to other Jojos.

Do you think any of us will live to see foo fighters thick green lips animated?
Skip part 5 plz

Jolyne is 6th and i guess the brojo is that girl with the kiss stand

>Skip part 5

Its not bad but its not half as good as anything that comes after it or part 4

That gif used to get spammed every thread so I've grown resentment towards it

I want to see people attempting to translate gyros jokes with their jobs depending on it

polpol best girl

What are some casual fan comments you heard or read? They're theories on how part 4 will end like DIO will return, reactions, etc

opinion trashed
There're only three good things about P4:
- Josuke randomly ruining other people's lives
- The final fight
- Having an end
Jesus christ, what a fucking boring shit load of nothing.

The only thing that stopped me from dropping it were a couple of anons here saying the end was worthy.
Shit of Part 4

A few animeonlies thought Yukako was checking out Josuke at first.

I honestly don't blame them, since Yukako falling in love with SSJ2 Manlet came out of the blue.

>favourite minor villain is jumpy asian man
honestly the worst thing about this

I dont think there are many people left that bother to comment and read comments but dont care enough to read the manga or stumble upon spoilers

As long as we agree it's better than parts 1-3.

There you go.

I know an animeonly that this RHCP is gonna be the main villain

Diavolo for president WHEN!!!?

Rate and b8

Fuck off asshole.

I heard someone say after they watched episode 1 that they thought the opening scene was the result of angelo's stand.

Part 4 is good man i enjoyed it. Part 5 is pretty good too but its boring as fuck it feels like the whole part is just stand battles adventuers with whore and turtle gang. It had some of the cooles stands in the series though like mettarica and purple haze and green day had a cool concept. Part 4 is infirior to part 5 imo
Baisically

Ranges from ok to awful

Not bad, although I think Pucci's stand is kind of a jerk with a horseass

>Part 3 above 4, 5 and 8

>Part 3 above anything.

Diavolo was gay and stupid
Easily worst main villan by miles

THAT's the actor they got to play Jotaro?

What in God's name will Joseph, Abdul and Polnareff look like?

I hope casuals still think that.
That thread is still alive?

Part 3 in the anime was good.
Manga didnt do it much justice

Hey guys
Did I already told you how much I loved y'all ?

They'll get the most japanese people for those roles.
Put Avdol in blackface

Blow me, bitch with pastry hair.

Really, you suck m8

I'm serious I've been fapping to Jolyne pictures for a week straight after I read part 6 (I read it after 7)

In all the villain group pictures, why is everyone else having fun yet Kira always look like the autist at the party who wishes he was anywhere but there?

I have several of these pictures, and in every one he has basically the same look on his face.

What dont you like about part 3?
Sabaku ore wa stando da,user

I cannot agree with this. They devoted an entire episode to the Sun and the pacing dragged tremendously.

>skipping parts
no sir

switch 4 with 2, ignore 8 or put it the first and you are me.

Those lips right?

Because Kira is the embodiment of the autist at the part y who wishes he was anywhere but there

Everything was fine till the last row, 6/10.
R8

As boring as the sun might have been it was a much needed break from all the punchghosting that had been going on in almost every episode.

What pictures, she doesn't have too much lewds.
Unless you're telling me you fap to the manga pages

Boring stands.
Most of the fights weren't that good.
Meh-tier crew.
We didn't see DIO that much.
Meh-tier minor villains with very few exceptions (i.e the first D'arby).
First half is boring.
Star Platinum stopping time is still one of my least liked Jojo asspulls.
One-shot abilities never used again such as stand shrinking.

4 was allright
2 was boring ad hell and made me hate joeseph untill i got to part 4 and saw him being an actulal hero
Part 8 is so fucking boring i couldnt bare to read through to the newest parts im still a bit behind but i dont care much for it

you have to be kidding me.

Diavolo is the only 'villan' who actually does everything right to win but ends getting rekt because muh morals and because the 'good guys' must always win.

Even the reason Araki gave him for being a villain was ridiculous.

>untill i got to part 4 and saw him being an actulal hero
>part 4 Joseph
>hero

9/10 only thing I would change would be part 8 stand and Part 5 stand. Not bad picks though.

I love you too

Did anyone actually feel bad for Shigechi
I didn't. Fuck that guy.

Sums up my thoughts exactly.

If anything, I feel the part would have been better if they just went to Egypt and it went from there, and DIO did a little more than wait for the last like 2 volumes before showing up. It's why I prefer Part 1 Dio to Part 3, I like it more when villains have a role throughout the story, as opposed to just doing stuff at the very end.

Pacing was bad i dont think they neede 50 eps but it was really good other then how unecesrilly long it was and how stupid some of the gags were like abdols dad and dio stopping time picking polnareff up taking him down 2 steps and going back to the exact same pose

I dunno i liked the simplicity but i guess alot of that is dissapointing i can see where you are coming from

She's very hot.
Strong woman nnnnggggg

I just search hentai of her, but occasionally fan art will prove even hotter

There's this one hentai picture of her where she's double the size of the guy she's getting fucked by and there's the most hilarious face I've ever seen in my life

9/10 I'm not a big fan of Kraft Work tho

>I like it more when villains have a role throughout the story
Me too. It's why I like Kira and Valentine a lot.

It also makes me worried for Jojolion, because I don't think we have seen the main villain yet.

I forget, do we know the name of his stand/what it actually does yet?

My thoughts are that you are a faggot seeking validation from others.

Spread your cheeks and i'll give it to you.

So how do some of these stand have a mind of their own to a point where they can interact with their user?

diavolo is more likely to blow anyone out of the jojo villains
truly the gayest villain

Thats why hes a shitty villain
He had a dumb abillity and even though in theory he was supposed to win araki wanted fucking gorno to be a gang star
He was going to kill himself for a baby he didnt know stupid

His stand name is Speed King.

So far, it's been revealed it has something to do with heat but the full extent and nature of its abilities are still a mystery.

My boner won't go away either after looking at Hol Horse

Link it

Anyone got the araki doodle of Hato and Damo together?

how could you possibly be attracted sexually or otherwise to fucking bumbling doofus shit horse

Its just a story user its not real

Some stands are independent (Surface, YO-YO MA, Whitesnake for example) the user basically tells them what to do and they follow his orders but they are not directly controlled.

9/10 to you too, I just like Kraftwerk more for the ability which honestly would've worked really well for a brojo/ally.

I need to see more hentai of joskues mom and the part 6 girls
Mostly foo fighters

Do any of you have your own made up stands? Ive made up one if anyone would like to hear about it

>a stand that can summon literally anything from your imagination
too op desu, especially if you can just call in an "invincible giant lightning fast super strong cthulhu" any time you want

After people like Damo, Karera, and Jobin whose characters all shined so brightly immediately after they showed up I'm not too worried about that.

Just look at her fucking face I'm dying

Most animeonlies I know are losers with alienwares who watch haremshit and whatever shonen anime is trendy

Sounds more like Diavolo to me desu

Feels like it's traced

this is the main villian of part 8's stand. remote romance, with the ability to summon any ego from any dimension.

>Foo Fighters will never ask you to hydrate her
>she will never pull down your pants, eyes hungry
>your cock will never become instantly erect from the situation
>she will never plant her lips at your cockhead
>she will never split a couple of individual plankton Foos up through your dickhole
>they will never swim up into your nutsack and swallow your individual sperms
Why even get up in the morning

looks gay

How do i find the unvensored version on mobile

>Dio was a closet angry gay who wanted Jonathan's dick
>Kars literally has a male as lover and companion (Esidisi)
>DIO finally got Jonathan's booty and faps to himself on a daily basis
>Kira is an autist who has a Dominatrix humanoid Cat as master and faps to hands of dead womyn
>Pucci is in love with DIO and probably fucked his brother.

But somehow Diavolo is the gayest because he was married, he had a daughter and then he wanted to kill her?

So Diavolo is a shit because Araki doesn't know what to do his own characters and doesn't fully get into storetelling mode?
Nope.

pick one.
>Yasuho becomes crazy thick, but Karera gets a canon 9 inch dick
>Hato takes Yasuho's place, but Yasuho gets killed at the beginning of the story to compensate

>pucci as least favorite
7/10

I will pick option 2 but only if Hato ditches the jumpsuit.

Patrician t-
>Pucci as least favorite
7/10
9/10

>flat chest,no lips
user F.F. without a giant pair of youknowwhats and her big thick green ol lips is like jojo without stands.