Who is the strongest human in Dragon Ball Z?

Who is the strongest human in Dragon Ball Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRErOvknMVg
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? Of all the power level discussions you faggots waste time on this is one of the most pointless. They don't really amount to much later on. Why try to empirically prove X is a bit less shit than Y?

Hercule of course.

Tien. He the only human who never quit on his training, developed all but like one maybe two of his techniques, and can at least match non transformed saiyans

i'd say krillin, but he's such a cuck that he'd yield against weaker opponents

Krillin. Tien isn't a human. Plus Krillin got best girl.

Is Krillin even stronger than 18?

> 3 ayes = non human
> no nose = non human

what to chose?

I'm gonna be controversial and say Yamcha. Everybody else has non-human traits. Master Roshi has better techniques and holds himself better during short fights but he lacks stamina due to his old age. It is a critical weakness for a fighter and it is why he is retired.

A special forces operator with a laser rifle could fuck goku up at his strongest.

The Currynigger with the demon soul.

Tien's third eye means he's super spiritual, man.

>Who is the strongest human in Dragon Ball Z?

From strongest to weakest my best guess:

>Olibu (but he's fucking dead)
>Android 18 (If you consider her Human)
>Tien
>Krillin
>Yamcha
>Tao Pai Pai
>Videl
>Yajirobe
>Master Roshi
>Hercule
>Chichi

Am I missing any other humans?

If Yajirobe wasn't a lazy fuck he would be as strong as Yamcha or better

Shouldn't master Roshi be like right next to Yamcha? Maybe even stronger than him?

Twin androids and uub. Idk why every one forgets about them and acts like it's yamcha tier fighters like krillien and tien

Roshi was invited to beat up Golden Freeza's army while Yamcha stayed behind because he was too weak. Point to Roshi. Another point if you include Roshi MAX power.

All those exercise and stretching programs with the cute girls weren't for nothing. Roshi gets to be a perv train at the same time.

Humanity could survive a nuclear winter and people would still be arguing about this shit

>Shouldn't master Roshi be like right next to Yamcha? Maybe even stronger than him?

I'm just going on the assumption that Master Roshi never got any stronger than his appearance as Jackie chun in Dragon Ball, so if you couldn't beat Goku or if you got stronger then what Goku was at that point than you're stronger than Master Roshie.

It was either in the Frieza movie or Super (or both) I remember 18 mentioning that she's still stronger than Krillin.

What the hell else would we talk about? Which bugs taste the best or best ways to get rid of radiation poisoning?

>Roshi weaker than Videl

Hercule because he's the only fighter who isn't literally dependent on magical powers

>>Roshi weaker than Videl

Videl's power is difficult to get a peg on since she's basically been put out of commission by getting pregnant and being a woman.

I only rank her so highly because she can fly- everybody below her can't fly, but you're right.
Roshi is still probably stronger than Videl.
Yajirobe is probably also stronger than Videl.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRErOvknMVg

Pikkon swatted Perfect Cell like a fly
Olibu gave Pikkon a good fight, so he's probably stronger than Perfect Cell
Yamcha beat the shit out of Olibu
Yamcha >>>>>>>>> Perfect Cell

I'm kidding of course

>Who is the strongest human in Dragon Ball Z?
Android 18. This is even stated in Super.

Humans in DB suck. In fact, there's no evidence any of them ever reached Frieza level.

THIS

You guys can't into nuance at all. That's why they keep it simple. The Roshi involvement is for fanservice sake, but it doubles down as a joke. Tenshinhan is overcautious and leaves both Yamcha and Chaos behind because he fears the worst. Kuririn is the opposite, brings Roshi of all people along because he thinks they could use a extra hand.

Gohan

Does it matter?

>Olibu (even though I think he's an alien)
>Android 18
>Tien
>Krillin
>Roshi
>Tao Pai Pai
>Yajirobe
>Videl
>Hercule
>Chi Chi (I refuse to believe a woman who hates fighting and spend her life being a housewife is strong)

Don't you mean

SATAN?

>been put out of commission by getting pregnant and being a woman.
Remainder GT treated her better.

she was so ugly in GT

Looked better than House mom videl in super

is this canon?

Twin tails>Short Hair>GT>>>>>>>>>Super.

I never said I did not like me some twin tails.

Her end of Z hairstyle was the worst.

Does Uub count?

Shit taste.

Tenshinhan said he was an alien once when commenting on Goku being a possible alien. I'm not sure if being part of the third-eye clan was a retcon, though.

>Yajirobe
Yajirobe is way stronger than Tao,he actually also trained with Kami and even before that h was equal with Goku after the 22nd budokai.

>Master Roshi
If we go by Super he was able to defeat countless of Frfieza's underlings,each of those should at least have a PL of 1000,possibly even more.

You forgot Chaotzu.

Not counting DBGT and going by the official DBZ Power Levels from Akira toriyama

Strongest Human list is (of people to matter)
1. Android 18 (650,000,000)
2. Tien Shinhan (100,000,000)
3. Krillin (15,000,000)
4. Yamcha (10,000,000)
5. Chaotsu (5,000,000)
6. Chi-Chi (110)
7. Master Roshi (98)
8. Yajirobe (50)
9. Videl (21)
10. Hercule Satan (18)
11. Bulma (8)

Wasn't Roshi's PL stated to be 139 and wasn't Yajirobe equal to Goku whom at the time had a PL of 180?

Chichi is a fucking monster

theyve both dropped over the Cell/Buu saga from lack of training and activity.

>yfw Krillin can now kill Frieza's first form and second form, the same Frieza that killed him effortlessly.

>6. Chi-Chi (110)
>7. Master Roshi (98)
Was Toriyama on drugs? It's impossible a normal human with no Ki training can be stronger than a man with Ki training. Also I'm pretty sure in Saiyan saga Bulma said Roshi's power level was 100-something.
>Bulma (8)
So Bulma is stronger than a farmer that has spend his life doing manual labor.

Bulma's PL is just showing favoritism of Z-Fighters.

Most of the fighters at the WMAT have a PL of 10+

Still better than Super.

How much stronger is Roshi when he becomes a super old man?

Me nigga

according to the DB Handbook

During the King Piccolo Arc, Old Man Master Roshi has a PL of 139. PUMPED UP Master Roshi has a PL of 500 (slightly stronger than both Goku and Piccolo without their weighted cloths)

problem is Roshi can only maintain that PL for a very limited amount of time.

That's higher than I thought.

I'd say he would still be weaker than Ouzaru Goku from the first tournament, so maybe ~500. Going by Super, however, I would guess that he's in the 2,000 range. Like maybe half as strong as Nappa, tops, and that's being so ridiculously generous to the point of nonsense.

Tien Shin Han falls in love with Tien Shin Han.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Three-Eyed Freak's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when Tien recounts the previous day's confessions to Tien, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the martial artist he called is not the same one he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Tien's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Tien's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of EYES.

Nice! My 500 guess was pretty good!

Nah, it's Toei filler.

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

FUCK OFF

I'm pretty sure Chi-Chi was some kinda mutant that was stupidly durable and probable strong too. I mean hell she trained goten to reach SSJ stupidly fast.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

If krillian ever got stronger than 18 that would make him stronger than base ssjs from back then and on par with piccolo after fusing with Kami. It would just be too absurd if they had him get that strong and sadly even if he was that strong he would still be nothing compared to the saiyans and gods

GET AWAY FROM ME

Great taste, but I think Gin and Punch are tolerable.

The thing is, SSJ, superhuman water, Kami fusion, etc., are unnecessary shortcuts. Anyone can reach God level; it's just that the training methods have been inadequate or lost to history.

Piccolo could have reached Kami level on his own, but there wasn't time and he didn't have a proper method of training. Anyone who learns how to use God Ki can step right over all the plateaus we saw in DBZ.

I could see yajirobe and master roshi beating tao pai pai. Also pretty sure Yaj is stronger than yamcha. That or Yaj was just never as pathetic as yamcha was

Kami-fusion level, not Kami level. My bad.

Yamcha surpassed him for sure, but good old Yaji has some of the highest human potential in the series. He probably has the most potential next to Uub and the androids. The guy is a BOSS. We need him to fight more. His laziness would make him a mighty glacier who uses techniques, wits, and raw power to beat speedsters.

Buruma.

I loved how good he was in dragonball. He was smart in that he only fought fights he knew he could win, but he did fight some stuff most of the other cast would be killed by, but he makes it look easy. I guess that's kind of the reason he doesnt work too well in Z though since shits just stacked up against him especially in saiyan saga. Doesnt help that pretty much everyone from Dragonball was forgotten in Z.

Why is Tien so buff?

Like everyone in DBZ is buff (at least before DBS) but Tien is just massive. Why doesn't all that payoff?

Lack of muscle and ki density.

You can be a twig and still be godly powerful with super dense (god) ki, like Whis, or you can be a petite woman like 18 and have muscles made blackhole dense via nanomachines.

Think Bruce Lee. The guy was far, far stronger than his weight should allow. This is backed up empirically.

I would like to unsubscribe to The Keit-Ai Newsletter.

Fuck yes he made Goku look like a chump bitch. But, like Gohan, his heart isn't into it. If it were, I think Goku would encourage him.

Agreed. I'm really tired of these posts. It's probably some bot, because I can't see how people could derive amusement from posting the SAME fucking combo.

Can someone please tell me why exactly why earth made androids were stronger than super space warriors and galactic tyrants?

Goku used to be more Bruce Lee esque. Honestly my favorite body type for goku is his Piccolo Jr, Saiyan saga proportions.

The same way we can make a machine many times stronger than a man. In a silly cartoon world where a 16 year old can create 100s of fully functional vehicles that all fit into a capsule, the sky's the limit.

Chichi would destroy Hercule. The World Tournament Chichi entered was way more stacked than the ones Hercule won.

Intellect is the Human's biggest strength in DBZ. If she cared, Bulma could have Android 16 mass-produced and programed to protect Earth from extraordinary threats. Or take over the galaxy.

I wonder where Chi-chi is on the power level scale. I feel like she could probably beat people like ran-fan but I wonder how she'd fair against Panput or even Namu. I'd like to think she'd be able to beat them but it'd be a hard fought battle for her.
She should have learned the Kamehameha.

>Piccolo can destroy Shenron, and apparently has the strength of a small nuke.
>260

You telling me that Mr. Popo could've defeated both Piccolo and Piccolo Jr.

Suddenly TFS portraying Mr. Popo as a sadistic stoner makes a lot more sense.

Man, Mr. Popo really is DB's greatest mystery.

We know next to nothing about the guy. No backstory, unexplained strength...

Tiencha

Uub 2,000,000,000
17 500,000,000
18 465,000,000
Gero 220,000,000
Tenshinhan 20,000,000
Krillin 3,500,000
Yamcha 1,000,000
Chiaotzu 500,000
Master Roshi (Buff) 20,500
Videl 2,500
Yajirobe 970
Tao (Cyborg) 172
Chi Chi 168
King Chappa 145
Tsuru-sennin 140
General Blue 97
King Furry's Castle Guard 93
Nam 90
Bora 85
Ox King 80
Ran Fan 75
Bacterian 73
Mr. Satan 66.6
Jewel 50
Man-Wolf 45
Killa 40
Colonel Silver 40
Ninja Murasaki 35
Pintar 25
General White 25
Staff Officer Black 18
Colonel Violet 10
Lunch (Blonde) 8
Hasky 7
Captain Dark 6
Farmer with Shotgun 5

Where did the power levels for the androids and Uub come from? i'm fairly certain Toriyama stopped giving official numbers after Goku went Super Saiyan.

>going by the official DBZ Power Levels from Akira toriyama
You mean going by some random numbers you pulled out of your ass. Also:
>Tien Shinhan
>Hercule Satan
kek

Bulma and ChiChi would have to be pretty strong to take in Saiyan dick.