As a guy who was born in Northern China, I fucking despise Southern Chinese...

As a guy who was born in Northern China, I fucking despise Southern Chinese. They represent everything that is a degrading stereotype of Chinese people. Short, ugly, sneaky, Jew-like, eating dogs and generally not masculine or honourable. Plus their dog-shit sounding Cantonese is torture for the ears. They are an entirely different species as far as I'm concerned and it pisses me off how they have come to represent what Chinese are in people's eyes. Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all chinks are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Races_Under_One_Union
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120269898/
hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AkJOPkEre6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flag checks out.

>Leaf
>Chinese
Pottery

Thx I'll keep this in mind.

Taiwan #1

Honestly, all of you are loud cunts that need to stay in your country

>I'm not like the other chinks!
>fuck the other chinks, they're everything bad you think about chinks, but not me!
Chinks are fucking disgusting and pathetic. Look how this one would throw his own race under the bus to try to change how others might perceive him. Passive aggressive cucks that only care about status.

i agree, im white and familiar with the different groups of chinese and honestly cantonese speakers tend to be the sneakiest, most annoying people to deal with in business and always fucking try to cheat you somehow, and would sell their nations treasured artifacts if they could get away with it, where the northern chinks tend to be educated, cultured, and value their history of ancestors and generous people. not sure why this difference exists, just different culture i guess

Hong Kong Chinese were the best Chinese, a few decades ago. Not sure how true that is now that China owns them again...

maybe an exaggeration, but based on fact.

pickup or derrivery?

I noticed that too, user, or rather I have met and made many Chinese friends in uni that tend to come from more affluent families and larger, urban parts of China.

Comparing them with some of their countrymen that come from rural areas and Southern China is well... like looking at two different species.

It's as you said. The southerners have far rougher mannerisms, poor hygiene, laughably backwards beliefs if you question them, very odd taste in fashion, and so on.

Is Harbin nice

so i take it their dicks are way longer than yours or something?

I'm not even that well hung myself, but the nor-chi girl i'm getting strange with sounds like I'm murdering her when i go all genghis khan on her tight little stir-fry patch.

Yeah right. The Han are in absolute majority, I'm quite sure we think of the Han-chinese when we think of Chinese.

The funniest thing is that Southern Chinese think the same for Northern ones.

I was reading about the Chinese Five Races thing recently.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Races_Under_One_Union
This principle emphasized harmony between what were considered the five major ethnic groups in China, as represented by the colored stripes of the Five-Colored Flag of the Republic: the Han (red); the Manchus (yellow); the Mongols (blue); the "Hui" (see below, white); and the Tibetans (black).[5]
The term 回, huí, primarily referred in this context to the Muslim Turkic peoples in Western China, since the term "Muslim Territory" (回疆; "Huijiang") was an older name for Xinjiang during the Qing dynasty.[6] The meaning of the term "Hui people" gradually shifted to its current sense - a group distinguished from Han Chinese by little more than their Muslim faith and distant foreign ancestry - around 1911–49 in the Republic of China.

It's no surprise that Southern Chinks are more subhuman than the Northern ones. The Northern Chinks have more Caucasian in them, while Southern ones have more Indian and other Indo-Chinese in them. Also known as the Han Chinese.

>tibetans get the nigger color

lol, you rice-monkeys just won't give those poor bastards a break will you?

Thanks for the information, OP. I will remember Northern China is probably superior to Southern China.

A chink is a chink. Destroy all Chinese subhuman bugs.

And the women?

u have to go back u slant eyed fuck

PAJET BRINGING THE BANTZ!

This is actually pretty interesting. What are the historical reasons for this btw?

>self hating Chinese person
I don't understand why you think shitting on your own race will make us think any of you souless chinks are anything more than subhuman

Southern Chinese are more closely related to disgusting Indochinese people. (ie. brown poo genes)

Sex slaves.

Explain to me why Hong Kong is best China. Mainland is full of shit. Hong Kong is literally the only city that keeps China even revelant in today's world.

>Leaf

for fuck sakes can Quebec get its own flag like on KC

It's the same as Northern Europe vs Southern Europe really

From my experience, it's the Northern Mandarin chinks that I wish japs exterminated, compared to Cantonese

Check this out. Taiwanese made a good thread on this once.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120269898/

Hey do me a favor and draw a circle around the shit areas of China, you say the South? I'd like to know.

Southern Chinese smoke so much that they turn brown.
hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/delhi-he-offered-to-pay-if-they-used-public-toilet-they-beat-him-to-death-instead/story-qicMfDJFG4RGbhshyK6JVO.html

>HKers and Taiwanese are the only Chinese that are human
>both southerners

Imagine mainland barbarism fused with the constant yelling that is Cantonese

hk chink reporting in, me too
p.s. i just moved from markham, toronto (uptown china) to hongcouver

So northern chinese are the true representation and potential of the chinese?

Many can just go straight to China now rather than through an HK company.

> Most whites will probably see this post and dismiss it since they probably think "whatever, all chinks are the same" but I just had to get this off my chest.

Nah. Maybe the old people. Young whites are too big of weebs to not know there is a lot of variety in China.

I've got a friend of Northern China, he hates the southern ones 'cuz they're too short. Yeah, mostly same details as the post above. I just came from a DNA test and found out my blood has 1% Chink blood originating from an area near the Russian border. But I'm 99% White. And I look Caucasian.
We should have Taiwan on our side, and they are Anti-Communist.

Sorry to tell you but only you see the difference, we don't...

I

Idk man, the smartest, tallest, most attractive Chinese I've ever met is from Chengdu and that's pretty south

Live in Melbourne surrounded by dirt chong cantonese. Travel to Beijing and see 6ft pale fit people everywhere. Northern Chinese are truly better, but they are still filthy rude cunts

100% spot-on. Southerners are IMPOSSIBLE to be friends with,I'm Jewish and even I have a problem with this: fucking everything they do is seen as a transaction. Every attempt at socializing is an attempt to see what favors or deals they can get out of you. I understand that everyone wants friendships to bring profit and support when it's needed, but with Southerners it's nonstop.

t. Jewish guy who dates rich fobs.

As a general rule, it seems like people with genetics that have origins in colder regions are pretty awesome and the warmer it gets the worse the people get, as far as basic sense and common decency goes.

Stay in Vancouver gook

Singapore. Taiwan. Hong Kong.
Which is the best?

aiiyyyaaa filthy mainlanders go back to Cambodia pok gai ! ! ! ! sei lo sei lo pok gai give HK to Britain pok gai

t. Jose

le tight asian pucci meme is a lie.

In my experience you bottom out much easier but it's not tighter.

>Jew like
Tell me about it, I had a chink landlord who tried to extort $25,000 from us. We left the house 2 months early because a roomate killed an MS-13 gang member who came on our lawn with a pistol, we payed the agreed upon fines for breaking the lease and the killing was ruled justified. He sent us texts and letters that he was going to sue us for the $25k because no one would move into the house because of the shooting which was bullshit. So I drove by every day and took pics of the new renters' vehicles (he was lying, he got them moved in a week after we left) and sent it to him and threatened to counter sue for extortion if he ever contacted us again. Haven't heard from him since.

where in northern china?

He sounds just like North Italians...

Are the Northern Chinese not southerners, compared to the Mongols and Siberians?

Signapore is fucking polluted with Malay Muslim fucks. As a matter of fact, Signapore even "elected" a Muslim towelhead as their president. It wasn't even a real election, nobody voted, they just handed the presidency to a Muslim cunt because of some stupid convoluted rule about letting minority races having a rotation at the presidency. Like an extreme version of SJW-tier affirmative action rather than pure democracy.

Sing - paradise for good goyim
Taiwan - no engrish
HK - is fuckin China init

Wait, so you're telling me that Southern shit-skinned chinks are basically Southeast Asians who are WE WUZZING as chinks?

Mongols and Siberians are their own people. They are pretty fucking stupid and physically bulky. Northern Chinese are more of what you would consider a stereotypical East Asian. They also don't eat weird shit fried in gutter oil, that alone makes tham better than Southerners in my book.

south = southeast/canton
southwest is distinct from southeast culturally

Northern Chinese food is garbage
Mongol "food" is more bland than British "food"

I like the Asian races in general but Chinese leave a bad impact on me. So many of the tourists are loud, rude, etc. But obviously China is one of the best civilizations (once) so deserves respect for that. I met enough quality Chinese to not look down on the entire Han ethnicity.

What a load of horseshit. Northern Chinese are the spawn of 1500 years of rape by Mongolic and Tungusic invaders. You guys are the biggest rape baby mongrels of them all.

>haha, whitey can't handle spice
How to spot a sjitskin.

northern chinese are a different line. line celts vs aryans

siberians and mongolians are more closely related to japanese. the were the original inhabitanta of northetn china and were displaced by sinic people further west

mongols are the smartest non farming population. they surpass even most farming populations at 95avg iq. they were the basal type of japanese and koreans

koreans are e least mixed people in the worpd followed by japanese and then northern chinese

>mongols are the smartest non farming population.
Yet they are considered violent trash even by Russians. Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkJOPkEre6E

Are you from the based Harbin?

i never said they werent violent

you called them dumb. they arent really dumb though. their iq is roughly equivalent to italians or spaniards. which is probably where the rough threahold for functionality is

yes, this is same in germany

everyone hates bavaria here. vietnam is the same aswell.

Getting worse. Most Hong Kong natives I know hate mainlanders and want the British back. It was a case of you don't know what you have till you lost it.

>hong kongers want arab rapists
naw

most people think europeans are dumb. they want independence, not the british

>chinese hating chinese
cool

>they don't know
most of them still think the uk is 99.99% white