Why is there no free speech in successful European countries...

Why is there no free speech in successful European countries? In the UK you can go to jail for calling someone a faggot or a nigger on the internet. In Germany you can go to jail for insulting someone. In France you can go to jail for denying the holocaust. Hell, in Poland even questioning the holocaust can land you jail time.

And you Eurocucks have the audacity to make American jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Quxj4JQaTW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rich people should not have free speech.

Free speech exists as a way to protect the common man from oppressive government censorship. The government is so vastly stronger and more violent than us that we need ways to constrain it. The rich, on the other hand, have no such need for extra protections. They are strong enough to stand up for themselves, and they should be forced to instead of hiding behind protections meant for commoners.

Free speech is great, but rich people don't need more free shit.

Europe is basically 98% jewcocked,
(Sharia law for all goy)

Meanwhile,
In Salem,
if Talcum drowns he's a nigger!

But...I'm denying it all the time!

You deserve to be put in jail for questioning the Holocaust in Poland, where 3 million ethnic Poles died. Just keep your edginess to yourself and you'll be fine.

Europeans have always had totalitarian mindsets.

>successful European countries
we're living on borrowed time, in 20 years it will be Idiocracy the movie, full of retarded biotrash

not that free speech could have reversed the demographic trends, tho

There is no real question because the answers are obvious you're just formatting it that way so you can make a statement and feel justified in starting your own thread.

There are coyotes outside my house that won't shut the fuck up.
I fuckimg hate coyotes and I can't sleep.

In Poland nobody questions holocaust, why would we do it?

Besides that, we have much more freedom of speech than the Brits or Germans. I posted on a kikebook that the only place where I would took in refugees is Auschwitz after the renovation of showers, some Soros shill from (((open society organization))) reported me to the police and didn't even get a fine. But you have to realize that the last time we had freedom of speech in Poland was in 1939, since then we are under permanent occupation

lmao im denying the holoxohoxoxo all the time and nobody gives a shit.

pic related

but what if you think it didnt happen? it was a long time ago, its hard to directly prove that sort of thing. is that status quo good enough, and skepticism wrong?

another pic related, long, but worth the chuckle.

please refrain from putting Poland in the same cuck boat as UK, Germany and France in the future, thank you.

Written like a true antifa communist. Let me extend that out or you:

Free speech doesn't apply to privileged people. Free speech applies to those on the receiving end of oppression and not those giving it. That's why we, the meekly oppressed LGBTQIAXYZ POC, disabled, overweight, poor persons, are allowed to use our free speech to fight for our wokeness and stop you evil cishet whites from holding back our melanin power that you cave beasts left in Europe.

Ahhh poland you make me laugh. If you ever decide to bail on the EU let me know. Ill move me and my white family there in a heartbeat. You guys got something to work for. The bantz are outrageous!

>does it wink or blink

Because free speech doesn't actually influence the power structure, like European-style protests do. If everyone can blather on about their uninformed opinions, nobody's worth listening to.

ahh shit wrong thread

Clearly Poland is in a different cuck boat. The short one.

this one is pretty good, too ^^

>Hell, in Poland even questioning the holocaust can land you jail time.
It's not really enforced.

The reason behind it is novelized version of commie constitution we're using nowadays, it's just that instead of making fascist/nazi stuff illegal it makes it and communism illegal(as in it's broadly anti-totalitarian), HOWEVER, the law is written in very... meh language, therefore if you are openly communist but don't go "Stalin wuz a good boy Pol-Pot dindu nuffin"(and vice versa for nazis/fascists) you won't have any issues with that law.

I have friends at local antifa and they constantly whine that this neonazi had no problems because he claimed that he's hindu(swastika) and that neonazi got away because he claimed that he overdid with being roman reenactor(salute) etc.

This is similar to our knife laws - theoretically you can't carry one over some length(30cm?), but we have live reenactment scene where people carry, you know - swords - and I've never heard of anybody getting his sword/sabre/whatever confiscated. It's probably only enforced on football hooligans(machetes).

I don't think Trump can one up that one.

It was a joke ffs. Holocaust jokes are pretty common here.

>how are jews escaping concentration camps?
>through the chimney

>I have friends at local antifa

>whats the difference between a roadkilled cat and a roadkilled jew?
>there are skid marks before the roadkilled cat

>what is a jew doing on a swing?
>pissing the sniper off

>In the UK you can go to jail for calling someone a faggot or a nigger on the internet.

That's actually the USA.

I've got to know them because I dated one antifag guy's sister, was at some party in their squat etc. now I just see their inanities in my normiebook feed.

>why did moses walk the jews through the sea?
>because he was too ashamed to walk with them through the city

>a jew is sitting on a pile of ash
>another jew walks by, asks "what are you doing"?
>just browsing facebook

And you can lose your job for saying "nigger" in public place.

>why do jews have beards?
>they function as a kindling

>a jew and a rapist are sitting on a bench
>a hot chick walks by
>the rapist says "lets screw her!!"
>"out of what"? says the jew

You are not allowed to question the narrative because you might find out the truth. It's an easy way to control the narrative.

You can deny holocaust but expect our football hooligans and our nationalists burning your house and hunting you. Jail is just protection for you.

>hitler says to hans: we kill murder 5,000 jews and a dentist!!
>but why the dentist?
>ha-ha!! i knew nobody will ask about the jews!

>whats the difference between a jew and a nigger?
>jews go on camps, the niggers on colonies

So your football hooligans and nationalists are kike shills?

you are outside in the lands of your ancestors
someone tabs you on the shoulder and says "stop beeing christian"

what do?

kys
Free speech is why fake news is allowed. Free speech is why money is in politics. Free speech is why Soros is able to give money to terrorists.
rich people use free speech to destroy democracy you stupid fucking nigger. take it away from them

In Germany, you can sue when someone insults you, correct.
This dates back to the time where individuals lost the right to wage war and needed other ways to defend their honor. Duels are one way, but it's only common among students in fraternities, the rest has to sue.

The last duel her in my town was last year. Someone insulted a guy from another fraternity by pointing out that his new girlfriend was a known whore and is an insult to all fraternities on campus when she is at their houses. The guy with the whore friend lost but got a nice scar.

They hate kikes as much as nazis and commies

youtube.com/watch?v=Quxj4JQaTW8

They have particular hatred for nazis and destruction of warsaw.

7 milion poles died
Not only that but you can go to prison for spreading communism, fascism, Nazism and denying holocaust.

That's why I love this country.
This country is immune to antifa / alt right bullshit.

Jesus Christ Swedish education 101

>poland
>successful
at cucking EU out of money while not taking in refugees and continuing to try to make ourselves NK of europe
but that's pretty much it

no wait also we're very good and making the worst people in our country emigrate to UK and other shitholes

>Poland even questioning the holocaust can land you jail time

As it should be. But muricans are too dumb to know what happend in Poland so fuck off retard and hide in your basement with that nazi propaganda.