>E Salamiyah Sep13
i.imgur.com/fTdX4BA.jpg
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep18
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates river using pontoon bridge, liberates Marat&Madhlum villages. SDF expands control over industrial site
2 cargo planes with supplies&equipement land on airport
RU media:US asked RU to meet and discuss future of DeZ
SAA liberates 10 villaged in NW DeZ. Ru Mod:50
Pentagon:RU bombed SDF!- RU denied:We bomb only terrorist&inform US of strikes
>3 Al-qaeda leaders assasinated in Idlib in 1 week
>BBC:Destruction of Raqqa exceeds that of Mosul
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates Um Tin and Al-Nabatiya towns
>Reports of jihadist build up near Golan Hights,SAA readies its forces
>E Ghouta:SAA detonates tunnel used by rebels in Ayn Tarma
>Reports:US forces withdrew from Az-Zaqf village near Iraqi border, part of US-Russian agreement on deconfliction zones
>RU Mod:54 rebels surrender to Gov. Small groups of IS fighters in DeZ also surrender
>journalist:Germany sent weapons to rebels via balkan route
>900 days of Saudi aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SARReport/status/821826162469072896
youtube.com/watch?v=gGy-LPeu-hQ
theatlantic.com/amp/article/540240/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUYLRHPrACs
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/20092017
twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/910311960452882432
sott.net/article/291028-US-continues-to-airdrop-weapons-and-aid-to-ISIS-a-group-they-re-allegedly-fighting
musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/2017/09/security-in-iraq-sep-8-14-2017.html
theatlantic
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/amp/article/540240
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Psych
youtube.com/watch?v=p075sso803w
strawpoll.me/13969419
youtube.com/watch?v=o8cNxnGDjjY
youtube.com/watch?v=QVmRS6u2gf0
en.etilaf.org/all-news/news/syrian-coalition-condemns-assad-russia-s-bombing-of-idlib-reiterates-support-for-revolutionary-movement.html
musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/2017/09/security-in-iraq-sep-8-14-2017.html)
nstarikov.ru/club/84736
twitter.com/yashalevine/status/910186782427402240
syriahr.com/en/?p=74585
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found the pic, here is your "kurdish controled part of Aleppo"
twitter.com/SARReport/status/821826162469072896

HERE IS THE NEWS

>FM #Lavrov spoke to the #Russia|n media about his meeting w/ #Tillerson and gave his opinion on Pres #Trump’s today’s speech at #UNGA

>Syrian Army uncovers large ISIL bomb workshop in Deir Ezzor: video

>Russian, Syrian jets hit terrorists in Hama, Idlib with 100+ strikes over 12 hours – bombardment ongoing
Quick fix: ~140 @8:30

>Nearly 500 rebels defect to Syrian government: Russian MoD

>Raqqa proving a long, bloody and tough battle

>Officially only Israel supports the Kurdish referendum, with Iran, federal Iraq, US and now France condemning it

>VIDEO: Syrian Army ambush in Deir Ezzor has deadly results for ISIS

>First securit measures being taken before the referendum

>Most brutal battle against ISIS in Iraq yet to happen: a town that even the US could not conquer

>Putin orders to end trade in US dollars at Russian seaports

>Unconfirmed, Abu Walid responsible for most of the latest terror attacks in Paris have been identified and arrested this morning

>“#Kurdistan’s referendum is rejected, whether it is now or in the future, which is contrary to the constitution” — Iraqi PM @HaiderAlAbadi.

>Buses full of #ISIS families taken to the #Chaldean #Christian town of #TelKeppe (Tel Kaif), Iraq. Shameful @UN @HaiderAlAbadi #Genocide

Slightly outdated footage of syrians crossing the euphrates and setting up pontoon bridge.
youtube.com/watch?v=gGy-LPeu-hQ
Just in case someone havent seen it.

>At this point he already defeated every possible rival, Isis are so weak kurds n syrians are racing who will get their land, and the concept of Isis not up giving up their land isnt even possible.
And kurds even tho backed by US are not capable of open border wide warfare.

Thanks for the reply from the previous thread. I always thought the kurds were good? I'm guessing the majority on this board feel otherwise.

MORE NEWS

Interesting read:
>Why ISIS Is So Good at Branding Its Failures as Successes
>theatlantic.com/amp/article/540240/

>UN: Lavrov and Tillerson discuss Syria and Ukraine on UNGA sidelines
youtube.com/watch?v=BUYLRHPrACs

Fair note about Kurdish referendum:
>Erdogan advisor: Turkey worries referendum to spark Hashd-Peshmerga war
rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/20092017

"It's now more clear WHO IS REALLY FIGHTING WITH THE ISIS & who has been imitating this fight for 3 yrs" Russian MOD #DeirEzzor #Deir_Ezzor
>twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/910311960452882432

U.S. continues to airdrop weapons and aid to ISIS - a group they're allegedly fighting
>sott.net/article/291028-US-continues-to-airdrop-weapons-and-aid-to-ISIS-a-group-they-re-allegedly-fighting

Very good analysis with sources about how IS is back into succesful insurgeny in Iraq:
>Security In Iraq Sep 8-14, 2017
>musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/2017/09/security-in-iraq-sep-8-14-2017.html

DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO SAUDIS
DEATH TO USA
DEATH TO ALL!

Bulletin of the Russian Defence Ministry on implementation of the Memorandum on creation of de-escalation zones (September 20, 2017)

Control groups continue monitoring the ceasefire observation within the implementation of the Memorandum on creation of the de-escalation zones in the Syrian Arab Republic, which had been signed by the Russia, Turkey, and Iran on May 4, 2017.
Situation in the de-escalation zones is assessed as stable.
Over the last 24 hours, the Russian party of the Russia-Turkey Commission on violations of the Joint Agreement has registered 4 cases of firing in the provinces of Aleppo (3) and Hama (1).
The Turkish party has registered 1 case of ceasefire violations in the province of Damascus.
Most cases of unselective firing from small arms have been registered in the areas controlled by insurgents of the ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist groupings.

Humanitarian aid provided to the Syrian population
The Russian Centre for reconciliation of opposing sides carried out two humanitarian actions.
Citizens of the Berlekhin, Aleppo province, received 1.8 ton of food supplies.
Citizens of Damascus received 1 ton of food supplies.
Total number of held humanitarian actions – 1,616, total weight of delivered cargos – 2,166.7 tons.
Over 24 hours the medical assistance has been provided to 326 civilians.
Total number of people who received medical aid is 57,118.

Reconciliation of opposing sides
Over last 24 hours, no ceasefire agreements have been signed.
Total number of settlements that had signed reconciliation agreements is 2, 235.
Negotiations on joining ceasefire regime have been continued with field commanders of detachments of armed opposition in the Aleppo, Damascus, Homs, Hama, and al-Quneitra provinces.
Within 24 hours, four applications have been signed with the leaders of illegal armed formations, operating in the de-escalation zone No. 1. Total number armed formations, which had claimed to observe the ceasefire regime, is 233.

>theatlantic com/amp/article/540240
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/amp/article/540240

amazing work sempai

>kurds were good
Kurds are good, they are just trying to annex parts of Syria, Iraq, Turkey and Iran. And form a state they never had.
How do you think citizens of those countries see them? And what do they think about giving up part of their countries?

>‘None of US goals in Afghanistan have anything to do with improving people’s lives’

The US war in Afghanistan, even if it’s unwinnable, has lots of military purposes, but none have anything to do with improving the lives of Afghani people or the US troops that are sent there, explains Sara Flounders of the anti-war International Action Center.

US Defense Secretary James Mattis announced that over 3,000 extra troops will be sent to Afghanistan in line with President Donald Trump's new strategy. The deployment will bring the US presence to around 14,000 troops.

Unveiling the plan in August, Trump asked other NATO members to increase their financial and military contributions to the war effort.

RT: What impact do you think these extra troops will have on the situation in Afghanistan?

Sara Flounders: Absolutely no impact at all. The numbers have gone up to 100,000 and beyond. They’ve gone down there has been one surge, and then a pullback, and another surge. There are twice as many contractors as officially counted US troops. Then there are lots of other mercenaries and unofficial troops – and none of it makes any difference at all…This is another small surge with no end in sight – with not even the possibility of a plan in sight, except the massive continued destruction for the people of Afghanistan.

RT: What do you think was behind Donald Trump's decision to boost the US military presence in Afghanistan, despite previously promising to do the opposite?

SF: It’s one way of forestalling an unmitigated disaster. No one wants that on their hands. The generals pressure, and this war as all US wars is endlessly profitable for the military and the oil corporations; for the stationing of bases; for the experimenting and further development of the drones. There are a lot of military purposes, even for an unwinnable, unsustainable war. But none of them have anything to do in any way improving the lives of the people of Afghanistan, or even for the US troops that are sent there…

RT: How do you think people in Afghanistan are going to react to these reinforcements?

SF: I think more and more they will look for ways to get this occupying force off their back, out of their country. And they have seen that there has been no improvement in living conditions, in health conditions, in educational level, in mortality for children, for women. That is what is unmeasured in all of this. Instead of troops surges, if there was a surge in conditions for peoples’ lives that would be a different story, but this is just sending more military troops and saying “we’re going to up the numbers of drones and increase the amount of the equipment on the ground.” It is a criminal policy – it has been from day one when the US thought they could walk in and bragged at the time – take over the whole country without a casualty. And here it is – the longest war in US history…

You're welcome, in case I'll have to do something at work (sic!) and dissapear suddenly, just repost in fresh bread.

>Putin tells Syria they won't stop Israeli airstrikes

JUST

NAKBA

MY

SHIT

UP

>Russian flag

kek

Interesting, guy did some research and finally found out what struck Khan Sheykhoun.
1/4

wake me up

2/4

3/4

I just always assumed since Assad and the Kurds had a common enemy they were ok with each other for at least the time being. I guess that the war is now coming to a possible close Assad and the Kurds will now be fighting more.

4/4

>(sic!)

I think this is the word you're looking for;

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Psych

This picture of a Russian MP saying "It's alright, we're keeping it safe.. Along with mkhabarat" shortly after the battle asks to be posted.

AHAHAH

W-WE DIDN'T MISS
STOP MAKING FUN OF US

FREE KURDISTAN
5 DAYS

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:20 A.M.) – The Russian Federal News Agency has released a brief video report showing Syrian Arab Army missile forces carrying out a regular drill with mobile tactical ballistic missile launchers.

The tactical ballistic missiles shown in the video belong to a Soviet-era design called the OTR-21 Tochka. The exact OTR-21 model – Scarab A, Scarab B or Scarab C – is not entirely clear.

Prior to conducing their training exercise near the end of the video, Syrian Tochka crews offer thanks before Russian cameras for the military support provided to the Syrian Armed Forces by Moscow.

The location of the event is unknown, however it likely took place somewhere in west of Syria.

>youtube.com/watch?v=p075sso803w

Based Netenyahu, doing the job the pussy US president can't pull off.

>Total number of settlements that had signed reconciliation agreements is 2, 235.
AFAIK US have own reconciliation center where rebels can sign agreements, what is their total number, any info anywhere?

>I just always assumed since Assad and the Kurds had a common enemy they were ok with each other for at least the time being.
Correct, before US start backing kurds they were viewed as ok guys.

As far as I know lately they've been helping with picking olives from the trees and they don't run any sort of a bulletin.

Kurds just overextended a little while blinded by US support.
Honestly i doubt big conflict will erupt, despite all the kudish memes usually they are acting smart.
After all on kurdish position (where you are surrounded by hostile countries) you are either acting smart or cease to exist.

I expect few small time clashes and a little mutual bombardment (with US playing the kurdish aviation role) but seriously doubt that it lead to anything serious.

Shit. Not good. Or actually good.
Chaos in Idleb soon, Turkey will face significantly tougher resistance from Nusra, leader of Ahrar ash-Sham was just killed in an airstrike.

Correction: Souqur ash-Sham (Hawks of the Levant) leader, they are part of AAS.

>Leader of Ahrar ash-Sham was just killed in an airstrike
wew

Yeah, pretty much same expectations here. I think Iraq actually might witness bigger escalation against the Kurds than Syria against SDF now.

>no happenings anymore
might aswell end this general now while it still has some dignity and the tripfags and meme posters don't completely destroy it

More: RuAF did it, also commander of "Oman Brigade" of Ahrar ash-Sham confirmed dead.
Huge blow to them.

Fuck, will you ever leave? Also stop using a LARP flag you spineless piece of shit, show us where you're really from.

>source: Brown Moses
>Brown
>Moses
kek. we wuz moses

Spasiba my Russian brothers. Have a good night.

One thing is for sure, he won't leave at long as someone is dumb enough to give him (you)s

Based RuAF, bent on destroying the more moderate head choppers so that all that remains are the hardcore islamists no one will complain about airstriking.

Its 10:49 am Moscow time m8 but thanks anyway.

Yup, certainly looks like it. Deescalation zone being de facto ground for escalation soon.

Fuck off, ASS-SADIST! Kurdistan will rise!

Jej. Sleep tight!

Large gainz in Raqqa, after conquering the area of Grain Silos, it's estimated SDF holds 90% of the city. We'll see how it goes, but they should be able to link with their northern forces now.

>Ahrar
>moderate

Actually, screw a month, they might be done in a week or two. SAA best hurry up and grab dat oil

Thanks for all of these updates Padre, you're on a roll this morning.

Interesting:
>Time to fix US-Russia relations, Trump’s speech ‘remarkable’ – Lavrov after talks with Tillerson

Moscow wants to put an end to mutual hostility with Washington, although it was not the one to start the confrontation, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said, expressing hope that Trump’s “remarkable” speech at the UN is not just talk.

Following a meeting with US State Secretary Rex Tillerson on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly, Lavrov said that it was time to bring US-Russian relations to a better level.

“We have discussed our bilateral relations… it’s clear that we must remedy them. We did not start this spiral of not very positive mutual actions and we are interested in returning to a normal state of bilateral relations,” the top Russian diplomat said.

Commenting on the maiden speech by US President Donald Trump at the UN General Assembly session on Tuesday, Lavrov commended its focus on the principle of sovereignty and equality in international relations.

“We should wait and see, of course, how these words will translate into practical actions,” he said.

Calling the speech “remarkable,” Lavrov added that it seems “it was targeted not only for the international audience, but also for the domestic one.”
Military contacts in Syria

Russian and US military officials continue to keep in touch over the operations in Syria conducted by Russia-backed Syrian armed forces and militias allied with Washington, Lavrov confirmed. He noted that the deconfliction mechanism is necessary to avoid any incidents that might impede the liberation of Raqqa from Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS,ISIL) and the ongoing offensive by the Syrian troops to mop up remaining terrorist pockets in Deir ez-Zor province.

Put anyone beside HTS, everyone looks moderate. Maybe except ISIS.

“Our military continue to agree steps that are necessary not to harm the goal of fighting terror,” Lavrov said, adding that the issue of the Syrian crisis had topped the agenda of his meeting with Tillerson.

Going into the details of the conversation, Lavrov revealed that Tillerson reaffirmed that Washington recognizes Al-Nusra Front as a terrorist entity, adding that he hopes “this acknowledgement will be followed by actions on the ground.”

IMPORTANT POLL PLEASE ANSWER

strawpoll.me/13969419

strawpoll.me/13969419

strawpoll.me/13969419

You're welcome! Slept really well and woke up around 4AM, feeling so fresh and good!
Yeah in last bread I estimated 3 weekz topz

Words are cheap, made ever cheaper with this clown of a president. Actions are where it's at. We'll see if the US is *really* serious about that rapproachment, I'm guessing, pretty soon.

Ahrar ash-Sham are as moderate as Nusra mate.
They share the Salafi-jihadi mindset and are composed of gangs of various "moderateness"

They already had autonomy before the war.

>Slept really well and woke up around 4AM, feeling so fresh and good!
I know the feeling, same thing happened to me just now. It's 4am here, just need to get some coffee to make it official.

Well that is status quo then.

>Mustard gas isn't an option
You had one job......

Mustard gas can fall under totalen krieg.

>Deport all kurds from Syria
>To Gaschamberistan

Very nice updates Bolandi, appreciated!
Have this jackass drone strike killing a "sniper" and "stopping an ISIS public execution" in Bukamal.
youtube.com/watch?v=o8cNxnGDjjY
What's the point? They think killing a guard and scaring people will stop the execution from taking place tomorrow or something? smdh

Why would you want to grab land from her and give to filthy kikes and mountainturks user?
Is it because shlomo said it would be better that way?

It should be its own option though.

If anything, all they did was make tomorrow's execution all the more killy

2FLAT

I really like the shadow from the trophy on the desk on top of the man to the front of the photo. It adds the best compliment

Yeah, saw it, British press is all "dramatic moments as RAF stopped an execution!" but it's bullshit, they'll catch the onanist wizard again

Missing answer : "Deport them to Israel where they are given land for Kurdistan"

PMU on the syrian border:
>The Syrian Arab Army and 'al-Hashd al-Sha'abi', also known as the Popular Mobilisation Forces (PMF), recaptured a 100 square kilometre area (38.6 square miles) on the Syrian-Iraqi border, Tuesday.
youtube.com/watch?v=QVmRS6u2gf0
Looks like Syrian tanks and PMU manpower.

Astana seriously encouraged these people:
>en.etilaf.org/all-news/news/syrian-coalition-condemns-assad-russia-s-bombing-of-idlib-reiterates-support-for-revolutionary-movement.html

>Syrian Coalition Condemns Assad & Russia’s Bombing of Idlib, Reiterates Support for Revolutionary Movement
Secretary-General of the Syrian Coalition Nazir al-Hakim stressed the importance of the civil movement which initially opposed the Assad regime and which is now resisting the forces of darkness represented by Hay’at Tahrir Alsham. Hakim strongly condemned the aerial bombing by the Assad regime on Idlib.

Hakim was speaking during a teleconference held between members of the Coalition’s political committee and members of Idlib provincial Council to discuss the situation in Idlib on Tuesday.

Hakim strongly condemned the airstrikes hitting rural Idlib earlier on Tuesday and which destroyed a hospital in the town of Tih. He called on the provincial council and the local councils in Idlib province to stay prepared for the next phase which he described as sensitive as well as for the surprises that may happen in the coming few days.

Hakim also reaffirmed the Coalition’s support for all peaceful activities opposing the Assad regime and terrorist forces alike. "We hope that those who were tricked into joining groups that are designated as terrorist organizations to announce their dissociation from these groups.” Hakim warned of a possible, quick military action in Idlib as Hay’at Tahrir Alsham has become a front for Jabhat Al-Nusra Front, a UN designated group.

Question is, how will these goons on the ground ever rehabilitate into society. I say execute the men and be done with it.

Indeed, they must be advancing in coordination now, great to see that. Also cool buggy with a recoiless rifle, doesn't get any better in the desert.
Damn I hope we'll have plenty of leaked footage when they genocide Al-Qaim & Abu Kamal

They won't. It's simply impossible. Population of rural Euphrates Valley welcomed IS with open hands in 2014, now (See musingsoniraq.blogspot.com/2017/09/security-in-iraq-sep-8-14-2017.html) thanks to tribal and sectarian mentality they're a succesful insurgency in Iraq once again.
You can't defeat Islamic State, you have to kill these people.

>buggy with a recoiless rifle
Iranian made. Good stuff.

>this is the final stage of ass*dists
And from this the kurds will rise from the ashes

ashes to ashes

dust to dust

ur a faggot

and kurdistan is us

SOHR being the first to report SAA gainz? That's something new!

>With cover of Russian bombardment the regime forces advance and control more than 35 kilometers from the west banks of the Euphrates River northwest of Deir Ezzor

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights learned that the intensive shelling by the regime forces and Russian warplanes as well as regime’s warplanes is still taking place in the northwestern countryside of Deir Ezzor city, at the west banks of the Euphrates River, and the Syrian Observatory learned that intensive shelling is accompanied by violent clashes between the regime forces and militiamen loyal to them of Syrian and non-Syrian nationalities in areas west of the Euphrates River, also the clashes are accompanied by exchange of targeting between both parties, and after these clashes the regime forces were able to achieve a new advancement in the area and control of 2 new villages, extending their control over 35 km from the western banks of the Euphrates River in the western countryside to Deir Ezzor, and confirmed information about casualties in the ranks of both parties.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published yesterday that the regime forces managed to advance and control 4 new areas, which are al-Shamitiya, Zaghirr Shamia, al-Hawy, and al-Hamad located on the western banks of the Euphrates River, also SOHR published that the military operations in Deir Ezzor province against the “Islamic State” organization, to end its presence in the last biggest presence of it in Syria, accompanied by continuous shelling, as the artillery of the regime forces and their warplanes...

..and helicopters as well as the Russian warplanes and Helicopters didn’t stop, as a result of continuing their bombing the city, its eastern and western countryside and the western and eastern banks of the Euphrates River, accompanied by shelling by the International Coalition warplanes on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, and other areas in the province, thus, they increased the number of casualties and killed citizens of the province, under the pretext of “liberating Deir Ezzor and fighting the “Islamic State” organization”.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights documented since the 10th of September 2017, the date of lifting the siege on Deir Ezzor city in real and complete terms, until the 18th of September 2017, the date of enabling the siege on the “Islamic State” organization inside Deir Ezzor city, and crossing the regime forces to the eastern banks opposite the city, the death of 191 citizens including 63 child under the age of eighteen, and 24 citizen women over the age of eighteen, they are 93 citizens including 21 children and 13 citizen women were killed by the Russian raids on the villages and towns of Bokros, Al-Kharita, Muhasan, Sa’wah, Zughayr, Al-Bomar, Al-Shaf’ah and Jadid Bakkara and other areas in Deir Ezzor countryside, and 9 citizens they are 7 children and two citizen women were killed by shelling by the regime forces on the villages opposite Deir Ezzor city on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River, and 89 citizens including 35 children and 9 citizen women, were killed by the International Coalition strikes on cities, towns and villages of Al-Bokamal, Al-Mayadin, Mahkan, Al-Shuhail, Al-Shahabat, Mazlum and Khusham and several other areas in the countryside of the city, the strikes also resulted in the injury of more than 430 persons with varying degrees of severity, some of them are in serious cases, which may lead to the increase of the number of casualties.

What's interesting, based on experience from this conflict, Russians are to create motorized division (or army?) suited for desert warfare especially.

After mr Putang's idea of abandoning $$ in sea trade, Дeдoллapизaция (roughly: de-dolarization) is becomming a new trend:
>nstarikov.ru/club/84736

>the dollar is losing hegemony
>some amerisharts will still claim the U.S isnt an empire in decline

They are ultra light companies attached to motor rifle brigades, and basically their special feature is that instead of BTRs, they get TIGRs (and probably other fast attack gear such as ATVs).

This is somehow both less significant than, but also more widely reported on than the Chinese Yuan-Gold-OIl contracts... wtf? This isn't even "new"s, since it's been a thing since last year, apparently; probably postponed upon hopes that Trump won't be such a fucking tool.

Look at them they look so happy

>probably postponed upon hopes that Trump won't be such a fucking tool.
Might be that harder rhetoric from RF is because of these expectations.

Anywayz Syrian anons if you lurkin Damas University gave you longer term and there won't be examns on thursday in the fine arts class.

Who is the man sat next to May?

Places on the desert/euphrates front where stuff is happening.
Iraq: So far i haven't heard anything about major battles in Anbar, Anah and Rawah seems abandoned (big wtf) and only an IS raiding party being BTFO in Nineveh.
Syria: Most important is the oil fields, will SAA move to cut off SDF from all of it? It's quite an undertaking without PMU in Nineveh helping out.
Will SDF and CJTFOIR continue giving low key support to ISIS after Igor pointing it out?
Zaqf being ceded to SAA is a great dev, will Tanf follow shortly.

Ilham Aliyev, Azerbaijans leader.

azerbaijani president

>Anah and Rawah seems abandoned
They've pulled out to DeZ some weeks ago, guess they knew civilians in the valley will lessen the air activity on them.
>It's quite an undertaking without PMU in Nineveh helping out.
Yeah they'd use that help but I think they're on their own there.
>Will SDF and CJTFOIR continue giving low key support to ISIS after Igor pointing it out?
Yes. It's in their interest. Sad but true.

Thanks, I thought I recognised him from the F1 grand prix.

Now that's some SERIOUS dose of propaganda
Dr Goebbels would've been proud

>twitter.com/yashalevine/status/910186782427402240

>ahrar
>more moderate
don't make me tell the sharia council on you

Snus translation for your Akarabat kotel map
>syriahr.com/en/?p=74585