Pls sign

Pls sign

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/200239

ukpostcode.co.uk/random.htm

temp-mail.org/en/

>watching TV

Signed, but it will never happen. Democracy is rule by media, which makes the BBC the most powerful institution in the country. The government will never dare make a serious move against them.

this
/thread

abolish public media. save the west

If it gets 100k signatures it'll hit Parliament floor, which means the masses will become aware of the issue. Baby steps my friend, baby steps.

UKIP should support this.

>commonly felt
>commonly - a vague populist term encompassing an ambiguous number of people based on no actual surveys or studies
>felt - facts end where feelings begin

Also, why is an American telling British people to do shit? Nice non-interventionist ideology you've got going on there.

Besides, the BBC is arse but having one publicly owned broadcaster is better than having none at all. The commercial stations carry much more bias with none of the transparency or public accountability.

>the masses will become aware of the issue

The masses can be retarded but everybody who pays a TV license is aware of the fact they pay a TV license. It isn't a stealth tax.

>implying that the west isn't being fucked by private media
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

why dont you just fucking tell them to piss off and start your own anglo country named england, where you start fresh without that cuckery. give yourself a bill of rights. model yourself after america?

You can boycott public media. Try that shit with the beeb and you get a knock at the door.
We should take every opportunity to strike at them, every single one. I'm not convinced this will do anything but there's literally no reason not to sign it.

>muh market discipline
>implying that private news corporations that do the government's bidding don't get all sorts of special help
Maybe you'd better look at the US Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act, where news media were all but paid to propagate the party line.
>We should take every opportunity to strike at them, every single one
Yes, we should strike at the neoliberals, every chance we get. Bashing your own head in would make for a good start.

>muh neoliberals
You know libs adore the BBC, right? They might watch Channel 4 from time to time (which is also funded by the license fee funnily enough) but become crazed harpies if you even breathe in the BBC's direction. It's the cornerstone of their propaganda.

>muh they like it
>so I absolutely must not
>being this cucked to what other people think
Neoliberals hate it, actually. They would rather privatize everything and have Rupert's spawn on the air than a public resource that might turn against them one day.

There already is a petiton to abolish the tv license and it already has a date set when it will be discussed.... whats the point of this one

"Privatise the BBC" is political suicide second only to "shut down the NHS" and "posthumously elect Oswald Moseley." You have no idea what you're talking about if you think British liberals are against the BBC. I hear more anti-beeb sentiment from leftists for fucks sake, they have themselves convinced it's right-wing propaganda.

>hear more anti-beeb sentiment from leftists for fucks sake
>completely ignorant of the division between the service and the content
>convinced it's right-wing propaganda.
NEOliberals, you dozy cow. Right-wing fetishizers of markets and competition. By that mark, it is right-wing propaganda. Do you suppose that LibDems are a left-wing party or are you just a burgerfat wearing a proxy?

Rich liberals in the UK want it to remain, it's also a propoganda state owned network. There is no way they will do away with it and make it have to pay its way.

anyway, I don't care. I don't watch tv at all anymore so have no TV licence and haven't had one for years.

No one is forcing you to have a television.

They will do away with it when enough people stop watching their shit and stop paying their tv license. I havent watched a tv show on the tv for about 8 years. I consume everything online. Only thing i use my tv for is xbox

The tories should make the BBC into a John Lewis style workers co-operative to blunt leftist opposition.

Then reduce the licence fee over a few years and force the BBC to pay for itself.

If it goes bankrupt all the better.

Communist retard fuck off

How will the masses become aware if the media doesn't report on it?

Dey gib paypay fo pidgin do

There's also a thread for the right to bear arms in the UK.

I just read that the UK reserved 25% of its "de-radicalization problem" for muslims blowing shit up for right wing Whites so as not to appear racist. You really think a petition changes anything? The Jews just publicize it if they like message, ignore if they don't.