DONT VOTE FOR HILLARY SHE WILL START WORLD WAR 3! SHE IS A CRAZY WARMONGER!

>DONT VOTE FOR HILLARY SHE WILL START WORLD WAR 3! SHE IS A CRAZY WARMONGER!
*several months later*
>WE MUST DESTROY NORTH KOREA AND IRAN, FUCK THEM AMERICA SUPER POWER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I didn't want war with WHITE countries. I have, and will always be, for the worldwide extermination of sandniggers and gooks.

>implying r/T_D is the same as Sup Forums
>implying we ever argued any of those points here
wew lad.

I like Trump, but MAGApedes are such retards!

That was just to trick normies you fucking retard

Wiping out gooks and mudslimes has always been on the agenda if you've been paying attention

>it was 4d chess! warmongering is based!
the personality cult never lets go

Try harder

I don't have to. Enjoy paying for the amnesty and more wars abroad! MAGA!

>enjoy paying for dead nonwhites
It's why I pay taxes.

amnesty is based, amirite? mexicans are natural conservatives!

Do you want to add me on discord?

you sound lonely

Your cuckshed now got internet, Sven, or are you at the local ikea ?

Never said that, I said I pay taxes to kill non-whites.
DACA's still getting done in. If Trump really wanted to stop it he easily could've by now.

it sounds more like you want to add me on grindr

the DREAM bill will get voted in and you can do nothing about it, the dreamers stay and you can only cry about it

How'd you reckon that boy?

there was always enough GOP cucks who supported it, also the DNC will support it 120%

deny it all you want, but after it passes you will pretend it's 4d chess and that amnesty is based, hahaha #tiredoflosing

Russia verses a lil Korea big difference, fag.

>doesn't understand the geopolitical ramifications of acquiring a rothschild bank in north korea
You're the same faggot that was cheering the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Well you would be if you weren't a kid.

And why'd you reckon I'd pretend it's what I wanted if it came through?
Reckon you're trying to paint me with r/T_D types.

For what reason? Because I'm not upset about sand nigger and gook scum getting killed?

Good goy. Die for israel and rothschild banks.

>Usa invades and fucks up yet another country
>create more refugees that can invade Europe
Great idea

Obamacare couldn't pass the DREAM act with a democrat controlled government.

>b-but muh israel
Yeah, and I was pissed that Trump went and kneeled to the kikes as well but I'm not going to do anything but celebrate the deaths of non-whites.Fuck off with your muslim apologism. The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

I actually wonder what would have happened if Shillary had won the election and North Korea had started acting up like they are now. What would SHE have done?

The media wouldn't make up stories about North Korea if Hillary was president. They would be too busy pushing us to war with Russia.

Careful, Trumpbots will call you a shareblue shill for not choking on trumps dick

>liberals can only find one image of an unattractive Trump supporter
>right wingers have countless images of unattractive and disgusting looking commies and liberals
How embarrassing.

Honestly North Korea is a pest and it's them or us. Eventually Rocket man will snap and live up to his nickname if we don't fuck his shit up soon

OP where is your war ? Shut the fuck up you fucking loser !

Why are your liberals such dumb cunts?

>Yeah CNN and the other MSM are fake news !
>Shit, the MSM say NK can nuke us, Trump is right ,we need to attack them

Its like you people can use your own fucking brain.

Also, lets assume an insane situation where NK does actually have the knowledge and materials and technology to build a proper ICBM with a nuke warhead. Why in the ever loving fuck would Kim want to attack the USA; you do realize that all that shit they talk about on their 1 TV station about a war with Murica is because they need to keep their population in a state of fear so they dont focus on the fact that you know, they are starving to death ?
I cant believe there are people here who actually think that the NK leadership would want to throw away their comfy lives living like gods in their country, for what, starting a war they know they cant possibly win ? Give me a break.

>war is based, shut up, liberals! america wooooooooooo

Just like dems think they are still in control after they lost everything. Your death rattles dont bother me RIP

So what happens after this?

>Honestly North Korea is a pest and it's them or us

not it absolutely is fucking not. North Korea has literally not attacked anyone in the past forty years, meanwhile America has invaded or bombed dozens of countries.

you will change your tune as soon as the amnesty is enacted to
>salty euros are just jelly of all those based conservative mexicans haha!

that's the joke - USA is acting like the biggest international terrorist terrorizing the whole world, yet they point the finger at others

Move the goal post and change the subject commie faggot. Not surprised

only cus we had to.

>I cant believe there are people here who actually think that the NK leadership would want to throw away their comfy lives living like gods in their country, for what, starting a war they know they cant possibly win ? Give me a break.

Right now, they can't win the war.

In 5-10 years when they have 500 nuclear warheads that can be loaded onto viable ICBMs, it suddenly becomes a war they CAN win, and then they have leverage to attack South Korea when the U.S. can't defend its allies without being nuked.

Why is this so hard to understand?

NK is a game of chicken and we win either way

Wait a minute....maybe we CAN let him have the nuclear codes!

its a good thing other countries dont vote in our elections because the morons bitching arent americans.

Brainlet. The use of nuclear ICBMs results in destruction for both sides. Let me guess; you think the North Koreans don't give a fuck and are suicidal?

>great value

Broke ass nigga

Too late.

You should shut your stupid mouth or we can support Germoney sending more Achmeds your way

There won't be a war in North Korea or Iran. Both countries will back down.

Trump is also correcting a terrible mistake made by Obama. Obama wanted Iran to nuke Israel, that's why he gave them so much money. It was his final "fuck you" to the United States and to Israel. If Iran were to nuke Israel it would start WW3. Israel would use their Sampson Option and it would all be over. Nuclear winds would spread across the planet and poison us all.

North Korea will back down very soon. So will Iran. Neither truly wants war. They just want to look tough. NK for the sake of Kim's terrorized citizenry and Iran for the sake of the Islamic world.

The Iranian government doesn't even have the full support of it's own people, especially the youth, who yearn for the pre revolution days of the Shah.

You just got a few more months, all of the world's politicians are kike whores everywhere so what did you expect. Only WW3 will cleanse this filth, but it will usher in an even bigger one, the NWO satanists.

WW3 next, nothing else to worry about.

So Obama was secretly based now? I'm so confused by this timeline, lads.

>especially the youth, who yearn for the pre revolution days of the Shah

is this what they taught in America during the Cold War? that we yearned for the return of the Tsar? you people are so fucking retarded.

Oy vey you triggered the zioburger

If we allow NK to stand, we're risking the lives of Americans, Aussie cunts, and our gook brethren. They haven't attacked anyone in 40 years because rocket man Sr. was smart and left all the other countries alone. Now that Lil Kim J is in power, he's more likely to try and fuck up the west. He's a hothead. Nothing of value would be lost if we wiped the NK government off the map and let South Korea take over.
Also the commie fucks in power in NK have been committing political genocide since the 1950's. Honestly if we took lil Kim out of power we'd be saving millions of oppressed starving zipper heads.

Enjoy your muzzies you cowardly limey piece of shit.

They are already here, damage is done. Winning is any decrease. Honestly policks are shit immigrants too, fucking go home faggots

>you people are so fucking retarded.
I have many Iranian / Persian friends. Some directly from the nation. The youth of that nation does not support the current government. Feel free to go fuck yourself.

das rite, rip yourselves anglo scum

Germany is an Islamic caliphate

t. 56% Liberal Paradise

>being that buttblasted that you have to damage control for 2 posts

Not my problem, I'm in Bavaria. (((Germany))) can go to hell for all I care.

>Kim Jong Un is just like, crazy man! I heard it on TV!

Juche idea is n o t communist. it is race based nationalism, which is the opposite of communism.

It was student movements that put the Ayatollah in power in the first place you braindead, fat, circumcised, cunt.

Bolek, pointing fingers first and screaming "whataboutism!!" if you do that to them is American national sport.

I know, USSR was bad to you, but a bipolar world was still better than the world depending on the preservation instincts of Burger.

I like your smoked cheese. Make more.

Cry about Israel while muslims slaughter your children. And you're too cowardly to protect them because you can't even have a sharpened spoon in your nation full of cowards.

he'll use it as a detterent to prevent intervention in his plan to unite the peninsula. he's basicaly trying to go Samson doctrine on the world

>student movements
No it was Arab funded foreigner groups you worthless shit eating piece of garbage. The Arab could never conquer the Persians through military means, so they did it instead using their false religion. You really have no idea what goes on in Iran you worthless piece of human garbage.

>shitposts about countries with a history while his mulatto wife's son screams in the background awaiting his 11th meal of the day

>Has to resort to memes and green text after getting BTFO so hard.

Shhh. No tears now. Only trucks of peace mowing down your innocent citizens. Fucking sickening limey coward.

Kill yourself, jew. You're the niggers who sent them out of Syria to infest Europe.
Muslims will be perfectly peaceful once you half-dicked sales-shits have been genocided properly this time.

>Thinks I'm a Jew
Hilarious.
>Muslims will be peaceful
That has never happened in the entire history of that false, satanic inspired religion

The false prophet muhamed gets fucked by pigs in hell for all eternity. All who follow his false religion wind up in hell as well

>Only trucks of peace mowing down your innocent citizens
Thanks for sending us the drivers, much appreciated.

Why are all the polish acting like they want some camps implemented on their land?

>The Iranian Revolution (Persian: انقلاب ایران, translit. Enqelāb-e Iran; also known as the Islamic Revolution or the 1979 Revolution;[3][4][5][6][7][8]) refers to events involving the overthrow of the Pahlavi dynasty under Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, who was supported by the United States,[9] and eventual replacement of 2500 years of Iranian monarchy with an Islamic Republic regime under the Grand Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the revolution, supported by various leftist and Islamist organizations[10] and student movements.

>and student movements.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

try reading about subjects before you interject your unwanted opinion about them, kike.

Smoked.. cheese? Ah. It's edible I guess. I loved the old Quality Street toffes, but then those faggots from (((Nestle))) bought you out, like they did with everything. Now you can use them as instant glue

Hillary would have gone to war with russia which would mean fallout IRL

Fuck Iran and nk, that's just fallout IRL in those concentrated regions

>Golems of the Juderael actuallty believe that.

Also, I genuinely loved your reasoning of the "we must help kikes fight their wars or else they fuck up all the world via Samson doctrine.

Worthy of proud cuckservative.

>wikipedia
The last restor of the uneducated.

>Kike
Meanwhile I have tons of Persian friends from Iran. You're fucking pathetic.

>Muslims will be perfectly peaceful
That's a bit much. I'd be happy if they just continued not to be in their own part of the world.

Tell us exactly what war the US has fought for Israel. Which one exactly.

anecdotes are not arguments. Proof of foreskin should be a requirement to post here in order to weed out you fat retards

Never gonna happen Brit. Islam is a conquering religion. Through violence and through breeding. It's all caliphate or nothing.

These folks are happy to bomb their way to Armageddon.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd are all formented by kikes you cuck

Do you ever wonder why american immigrants are not flooding to your country ? Because your country sucks dick. Even your own countryman want to move to germany or england, think about what you say. Our army is giving you defense against the Russians because you cant do it yourself. Be a dick and see how it works out schlmoski or schlomoky ?

hi faggot shill. sage

I actually recognize you now by your retarded lack of shitposting skills. Should step up your game because once your country bans you from the internet you wont leave much of a legacy. like your country.

You're a fake Jew. Your flag says so.
All you Abrahamists need to be removed, anyway.
>The false prophet muhamed gets fucked by pigs in hell for all eternity. All who follow his false religion wind up in hell as well
>implying that your god isn't fucking dead

So the jews told Hilter to invade Poland. Uh huh.

>Wants to see my cock
Typical of a euro faggot. Your entire continent is doomed. And I'm so grateful,. You deserve to be overrun and destroyed by Islam.

>ur country sucks and u suck >:(
at least I'm white

better idea : STAY THE FUCK HOME
everybody is sick of the US trying to give every country a central bank

>Never gonna happen
Of course not, the die have been cast at this point. We're on damage mitigation.

Aww, poor little faggot mohamed is getting triggered.

>NK
>WW3

No one is going to fight for NK, and you'd retarded if you think otherwise.

You had a great culture once you know. One of the greatest in all of history. Why don't you fucking pathetic cowards do something to protect it?

Im against war with those countries I want war against Isreal and purge Europe of midslimes and send all niggers back to africa no matyer what country they are (leaching off, living in now)

Israel is just like Nk or Iran with their Sampson option

You do understnand that different generations have different ideologies. a student wont have the same ideology as a student 40 years ago.
freaking eurocuck