BUMSEX

The Australian Bureau of Statistics has been forced to apologise for a rather cheeky barcode on its same-sex marriage postal survey.

The ABS said the codes were issued using an algorithm generating more than two quintillion combinations (2,000,000,000,000,000,000) of letters and numbers.

However, on this particular form, the letters and numbers beneath the barcode included an all-caps "BUMSEX" – and the recipient did not fail to notice.
9news.com.au/national/2017/09/20/12/44/abs-apologises-for-rude-barcode-on-marriage-equality-postal-survey

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/yes-campaigners-show-their-true-colours/news-story/6ad4b71806c4c610329a1cb7dcaa43b2?nk=fb87d7e1c68fec28467200d1012af9fe-1505635411
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its ok to vote NO

This is just gross.

>rather cheeky
This is a great story. Sad that they apologized though.

>marrying 2 men is ok
>bumsex is not
wtf lefties

kek

why so serious?

is that country nothing but shitposters banting each other
wait fuck that's our whole world

I did x4

the chance for that combition was much lower then getting aids by unprotected anal sex but faggot still get refuse condoms.

>aussie humor

TOPKEK!!!! homos are all about bum sex though. thats rally the essence of sodomy.

>why so serious?
Because honestly it says something when we have to reduce ourselves to lewd jokes to debate a political issue. What ever happened to bawdy songs and cat-calling as a passtime?

wez luv da bant nigger

are you sure this is not a trap? like they gonna round up everyone who voted no? or put you on a list?

more like assie humour!

>love is love

ok for a 55 year old to marry an 18 year old if love is love.

>ABS apologised for the potentially "offensive" word.

>"The ABS acknowledges that in issuing 16 million barcodes it did not check and remove words and phrases that may be offensive," Deputy statistician Jonathan Palmer said.

how would it even be possible for ABS to check them all mate?

so not everyone has the same barcode? they don't all say bumsex?? just this one???

Should have labeled it DIEOFAIDSFAGGOTS

i'm not going to lie to you none of us are taking this very seriously

most people would be pissed off that they even had to mail the things

Australia once again proves to be the kings of shit posting.

>what are gold diggers
This isn't a vote on age you retarded nigger

Watching you faggot

Reminder if you vote yes you are a racist and disrespecting our elders. You are white colonialist devil slave master.

Then at least draw a cock on in and send it back in. For fuck's sake I had somebody come to my door over our 2010 census just because I didn't pick up the phone after deciding I wasn't going to tell them how many toilets I had in the house.

lad :')

I'm selling my vote for $10, any takers?

> apologizing for a GET

What happened to your dignity Australia?

pun intended btw

the first australians are suddenly christian now and marriage is sacred to them?

just come right out and say you hate fags aborigiboos

>"first"
Citation needed.

And then you get fired.

Someone a fagbook post, that you're a gay man willing to sell a no vote for $100 to get your HIV medicine.

I think he was meant to say "first civilized Australians" user

>But I don't care

Void.

What is bumsex?

dem digies

What do those Dutch explorers have to do with gay marriage?

australians are gods chosen people

Where 2 consenting adults make their anuses's kiss in a passionate moment.

>That's the point

Cuck

It's what Russians do

I did x6
My whole family voted no.

What is your home address?

the mere fact that you are fearmongering this idea is evidence enough that we need to stand up to leftist authoritarianism

123 go fuck yourself

yeah if you're human garbage, sure.

Tell me your home address please.

does your mummy know you took the mail in today?

t. literally fucking hitler

NO it's not.

>implying white leftists aren't human garbage
“The message was that it’s OK to vote No. We weren’t looking to convince people how to vote. We’re just saying its OK to have your own opinion.”

After an hour 40 to 60 activists arrived with a megaphone, led by “Queer officers” of the Students’ Representative Council, which has an annual budget of $1.7 million.

For the next five hours they screamed abuse at the Catholic students, calling them: “homophobes” “bigots” “neo-Nazis” “gay-bashers” and chanting: “Bigot scum have got to go” and “We will fight, we will win, put the bigots in the bin”.

They up-ended the table of kebabs and threw bowls of hummus on the ground. They stole pamphlets and placards, threw condoms and glitter at the students, chalked “F..k off bigots” on the path, swore and yelled anti-Christian abuse:

“Go f..k yourself. Go wank yourself off at home with your f..ing Jesus picture”.

“You don’t belong on campus. You are bigots and haters:”

“Didn’t you know Jesus was bisexual?”

“Suck my d..k, bro”.

Some Chinese people thinks that “white leftists” are “AIDS of civilization”. AIDS does not kill you, but it makes you undefended to other diseases.

dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/yes-campaigners-show-their-true-colours/news-story/6ad4b71806c4c610329a1cb7dcaa43b2?nk=fb87d7e1c68fec28467200d1012af9fe-1505635411

Feels good man

>the only people that aren't me are leftists

fucking kill yourself you ignorant cunt.

Nice appeal to emotion for the rest of your bullshit.

p.s. god isn't real

I'm so glad my bf invited me to live up here in Canada instead of shithole Australia. Wedding is spring next year

>He says the Yes campaign assumes they have locked up the youth vote.

>“But we want to show that the university and young people are not owned by the LGBTI agenda, we are not owned by the left. We can think for ourselves.”

The abuse was recorded on video.

One activist in a yellow T-shirt, who we have chosen not to name, is seen shouting at Tamer: “I wish I could kick you in the f.. ing face. That would be so satisfying.”

“They wanted to provoke us,” says Tamer. “But I told our members don’t engage.

“A lot of people have now seen the Yes campaign for what it really is… If this is what’s happening now, what will happen later, after [same-sex marriage] is enshrined in law?”

Tamer, who is almost 6 foot 4, spent most of the day with his hands in his pockets, showing admirable restraint.

“I’m used to the verbal abuse,” said another organiser, Tony Mattar, 26.

“But I wasn’t expecting the violence… I didn’t think they’d go that far. We couldn’t even talk with them.”

It was Mattar’s mother who made the hummus which was thrown on the ground by the rainbow ferals.

They smeared it on his clothes, the back of his neck and his face. They also kicked him and others in the shins to get them to drop their placards.

Later in the afternoon, an activist ran full pelt at Mattar, while another male tried to grab his placard. He managed to stay upright but, at this stage, watching NSW police intervened.

How much did Chang pay you to move there?

p.s. your opinion is irrelevant

“There were times I did get mad,” said Tamer. “It’s not easy to cope with that for five hours straight. But we knew we were representing more than just ourselves…

“I thought everyone who walked past, they’re going to rethink and reconsider — and see maybe it’s the Yes campaign that lacks love.”

“[The other side] are trying to convince people there is only one moral way and if you think any other way you are evil, you are a bigot, you are hateful.”

“But we don’t want anyone to think it’s not OK to vote No.

“You can’t make the whole country not vote No in their own homes. At the end of the day your vote is your vote.”

The University’s Queer Action Collective issued a statement saying there was
>no violence, “aside from police aggression”, and claiming Catholic Society members had compared LGBTI relationships to “bestiality” and paedophilia.

Tamer and Mattar say that nothing of the kind was ever said. There is no evidence to the contrary in two hours of video I have seen, provided by Tamer and the university union.

What the videos do show is that members of the Catholic Society were subjected to vilification, intimidation, and threats “because of views they hold on the [marriage] survey or in relation to their religious conviction,” as defined by emergency legislation rushed through parliament last week.

It was because they knew we’d see their true, intolerant colours.

Yes campaign HQ knows thuggery won’t win over Middle Australia, but their foot-soldiers are revealing themselves as fascistic bullies who vilify and intimidate anyone who dares to disagree.

Last week’s abusive exhibition by same-sex marriage activists at Sydney University was the clearest example yet.

On Thursday, about 15 students, including members of the uni’s Catholic Society, set up an information table on the main campus thoroughfare with placards saying: “It’s OK to Say No”.

They offered free kebabs and two large bowls of delicious Lebanese hummus made by one of their mothers.

It was the first time the No campaign has had a presence on campus where “Marriage Equality” stalls have featured almost every day this semester.

“The idea was pretty much to give the No campaign perspective on campus,” said 21-year-old IT student, Francis Tamer, one of the organisers.

>Chang
He's white, abonigger.
Didn't pay me anything other than helping me get a job and letting me move in.

Love wins again bigots

Good, fuck off then because we are already full, just one less queer here which is a good thing.

After you have him a job eh?
>glop! glop! glop!

p.s. god is not real

you appeals to emotion won't sway me. grow a brain.

Do you just go around asking everyone about their sex life?
I bet Ahmed from down the road would love to "fill you in"

Get a brain Moran :DDDD

>Tamer and Mattar say that nothing of the kind was ever said

gee you don't say. fucking tool

Even a non cognizant programme knows this is just about spreading the word on dirty old bum sex at the end of the day.

dont look at the dutch for opinions on this, just vote no

Already have, most of my family have also done the same.

>leafs in charge of spelling
oh boy