Haifuri

>incestuous lesbian tomboy chuuni captain

Is this who we really want protecting our oceans?

Why did the Hiei stop firing after it got stranded?

All the girls are lesbians why are you surprised?

Because it was massively listing to one side and couldn't bring the guns to bear

They could fire the ones facing the sky and hope it hits.

So, Haifuri is finished...

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Is this who we really want protecting our oceans?
yes

rip

Better luck next time, Aniplex.

Tonks are just more gooder then boots.
Sports matches are just better plot movers than mice.

I guess the yuri angle is approximately equal, though

Murderers.

Tama hasn't willfully tried to murder anyone yet.

So unlucky

What's happening here?

They're only the PR side of the navy

the real military might is beneath the waves, where all the men are manning the submarines

The shit-tier scrubs get sent topside with the women. I mean honestly how do you even lose your fleet to one ship (wo)manned by a bunch of teenage girl trainees?

They're replacing the Haifuri promo ad with Girls und Panzer one.

It was bound to happen anyway, the Haifuri ad was there to promote the first few episodes of the series. No need to keep it around forever.

That image is over a month and a half old, and was already posted in the threads.

>useless incompetent captain
>Is this who we really want protecting our oceans?
No thanks.

I disagree with the yuri angle. There is much more yuribaiting in Haifuri than GuP TV series.

Episode 6.

>got btfo by the retards who didnt even know what they were doing vs submarines

>kissanime

>still no fanart

>tfw the captain is actually cool

You'll have to make some, Mimi.

What did she mean by this

>A sausage is a food usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef or veal, along with salt, spices and breadcrumbs, with a skin around it. Typically, a sausage is formed in a casing traditionally made from intestine, but sometimes synthetic. Sausages that are sold uncooked are cooked in many ways, including pan-frying, broiling and barbecuing. Some sausages are cooked during processing and the casing may then be removed.

Sausage making is a traditional food preservation technique. Sausages may be preserved by curing, drying (often in association with fermentation or culturing, which can contribute to preservation), smoking or freezing.

There is a huge range of national and regional varieties of sausages, which differ by their flavouring or spicing ingredients, the meat(s) used in them and their manner of preparation.

I like knackwurst and kabana

Has she done anything since episode 3?

Her role is bridge eye candy and she's doing that well.

Haifuri feel episodic to anyone else?

It is episodic, which is a shame since it would really benefit from a more linear plot. That Saving Captain Moka storyline should have been resolved in episode 5, but instead it's being dragged until the end of the show.

Bullied Cook-chan and romanced Kouko

She seems capable of more than that.

Is this the secret to their strategic excellence?

nice bait faggot.
sadly, panzer movie was horse shit.

MUNETANI-SAN

user pls
Don't insult GuP-neechan like that.

>1600x900
>png

Having wonky eyes?

GuP worked because it just took the tried-and-true sports anime formula and applied it to cute girls driving tanks.

Haifuri can't decide if it wants to be a slice of life or a serious drama or an alien invasion or what, and in its efforts to do all of it fails to create any emotional investment in the characters or ships.

Basically, they should have just done Arpeggio with Cranium Rats.

POI?

I think she ment that they are the wurst.

Haifuri did a good job on Mike and Shiro. The only other character that needs focus now is Moka.

A solo Moka ep would be cool.

What would she do for 20 mins all by herself though?

Hide from rage zombie lesbos horror movie style.

Sneaking around the ship and hiding. Maybe think about some good times with Mike to keep herself sane. And of course she would think back to how all this shit started. Could be fun.

The question is, why would the whole ship be infected but Moka?

can't be unseen

I wonder if this means that BlueMer has to send in boarding parties to find, subdue, and inject these infected girls on every affected ship? How dangerous.

I hope we actually see this happen on and it's not just hand waved off.

The Munetani technique of injecting confidence amongst each other is a tried and true tradition, which has been passed down amongst the women for generations.

It is both an honor and in every fleet's best interest to make these distinguished ladies the protectors of the seas.

>having hope
user no

I have developed a bird call that attracts women, and it's called the Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris "Ommm" Spiritual Fine Lady Soothing Call To Attract Women. It's shaped like a sausage and trust me, it looks a bit strange, but blow it - and you'll see. Walk out on your cul-de-sac or the PTA meeting and blow in that thing, and women go mental! Wururururu! Believe me. And sure, you have to blow on a sausage, but while you're blowing on the sausage you want to ommm... Hell, I had a whole yoga studio full of fine women all over me when I blew that sausage-shaped horn. It was like one of them medieval shows on cable, only we didn't have a dwarf or a yak skin for a blanket. Some ignorant fools will say "Are you really humming on that sausage?" No, I'm cleansing myself! Like wheatgrass on your radio. That's how you cleanse yourself.

Protected by love.

Just a way to lure in the Harekaze so that the rats can finally kill their mortal enemy Isoroku

Good job CR. That definitely sounds like natural English.

Why hasn't Moka executed everyone who's been infected?

>t. American

Everyone
At
Sea
Is
Family

Who are you quoting?

She nearly got everyone on the Harekaze killed in episode 5.

Family try to kill each other sometimes. That's normal.

I guess that with Englishmen speaking الله أكبر, it falls to Americans to uphold the English language.

>americans
>upholding english language

No it's not. This is what families do.

Any other fellow sailors watching this?

Are you watching the show while fondling someone's balls?

i can say shit gets real gay out at sea

Anywhere gets gay when you're around.

are you a top or a bottom?

Haifuris are not even gay, they are straight.

Pictured: Two good friends, according to Sup Forums.

The Munetani's sexual harassment definitely eliminated any chance of Mashiro being a lesbian.

True. I mean i once saw two of my shipmates blowing eachother while i was doing a watch round.

Please do not conflate the beauty of yuri with attention whoring 3dpd

The fuck.

The fuck?
Did you join them?

I want Mafuyu to destroy my ass. Mashimo can join too.

Sailboat sailor here.

This. Haifuri was a trainwreck that can't decide on what it is. it just has too many serious things going on in the background while we see cute sailors doing cute things in the foreground. The contrast of the two is weird as fuck.

I don't particularly care about the SOL or plot. I just enjoy the zany ship battles. They should have come up with at least 12 scripts for non-lethal battles before they started making this. This was the best episode in weeks.

I thought it was buuruuma meido the whole time, and kept wondering why they aren't in buruumaa's. I am disappointed.

So you never looked at the title/logo that straight up says Blue Mermaid.

I disagree. I think the pacing strikes a delicate balance of having a plot but also including SoL elements at the same time. It's unlike the very formulaic other anime we usually get, which is probably also why it pisses of autists like you.

yes monogatari 4 evar

My old boat once had someone administering stealth blowjob wakeups in berthing for several months.

How can you not know who and when someone is giving you a blowjob

Berthing is pitch black while underway.
He kept getting away before the victims could wake up and fumble around for a light.

The easiest way to find them would be to go around giving stealth blowjobs and see who isn't in their bed to receive one.

Genius. Why didn't we think of that?

Alternating between intensity and catharsis is an important part of creative writing, without which the audience is left overwhelmed or bored, respectively.

The problem is that Haifuri is trying to do too much. It wants to have cute girls doing cute things, and it wants to have cute girls doing serious things, and it wants to have naval battles, and it wants to have weird mind-control things, and it wants to have political intrigue. But it only has twelve twenty-minute episodes to do it all, and by including everything it just dilutes itself into mediocrity.

>political intrigue

Haifuri doesn't have that and it would be better off it did. Human enemies would be better than mind control rats.

What would anime scriptwriters do if child geniuses with university degrees didn't exist? It's not possible to just have a character be an adult. It's hard to imagine alternatives being any better.

They need to explain why the Harekaze is so competent even though it's supposedly crewed by rejects.

What would scriptwriters do if psychic mind control hamsters didn't exist?

>competent even though it's supposedly crewed by rejects.
Sup Forums in a nutshell.