Real age of the pyramids

here is a map of the location of all the pyramids in Egypt next to the Nile

every single one of them is exactly 8 miles away from the Nile

I'm certain we can date the pyramids by finding out when the Nile flowed 8 miles further west

the same people who lie to you about the holocaust are lying to you about the rest of history

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/cutting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YMaUzNlDnSY
bibhudevmisra.com/2017/09/the-sphinx-of-balochistan-is-it-man.html?m=1
bibhudevmisra.com/2017/01/bull-leaping-did-it-spread-from-indus.html?m=1
michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2012/08/transporting-trilithon-stones-baalbek-applied-physics-ancient-aliens/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They built them outside the nile flood plain, because it floods every year. Their agriculture depended on this flooding, so paid very close attention to it.

>are lying to you about the rest of history

what are they hiding

the flood plane isn't 8 miles thick, friend

they are hiding ancient technology and ancient forms of government and ancient knowledge and writing

they are lying about your history and your people

what are the implications? are they (((profiting))) from witholding this information? how?

what's the endgame in not telling humanity the truth

AY YO
*RAISES FAMILY N SHIET*

YOU TELLIN ME......HOL UP
WE
>WE
WE
>WE
WE
>WE

(((they))) are egyptologists who are raking in millions of dollars a year from stupid tourists visiting the pyramids

they know their influence will dry up and someone else will take the spotlight if their completely unsupported speculations about human history and evolution are correct

archaeologists have found 30 *million* year old mortars and pestles

Aristotle somehow had accurate maps of Antarctica

the exact same construction techniques were used at all the ancient megalithic sites

(((they))) are hiding something from you

>herodotus, strabo, pliny all cite non-existant a lake with two pyramids larger than the pyramids of giza
what happened?

bizarre

look at this shit

supposedly primitive retard cave men carved THIS by RUBBING ROCKS ON IT or using COPPER tools

this is GRANITE, one of the hardest rocks on the planet

you've got to be fucking kidding me

this Russian megalith is just sitting in a fucking field

You missed the show in 1999 that explained how, nigger.
>pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/cutting.html

this rope is chest high

stone age monkeys did not fucking hammer this out with rocks

this wall is MILES from its quarry

explain this one faggot

>look into flood myths across cultures
earliest civilizations got destroyed at end of last ice age. the ones we know of are slightly more recent

strange. but nature has produced stranger.

You know those easter island heads?

they aren't heads

their bodies go THIRTY FEET DOWN INTO THE GROUND

tell me how the FUCK the inhabitants of easter island managed to get enough calories to bang hundreds of THESE fucking things out of granite with hand held rocks

there are no animals large enough to hunt and never were on this island

its funny how these conspiritards wont believe any of this history yet they believe in jewish zombies and noahs ark

>noah... a story, in common with many separate cultures

youtube.com/watch?v=YMaUzNlDnSY
>harvard speech... not

exactly right, at least it's what I think

I think some of the monolithic sites predate the end of the ice age

look at this shit

it's called the "Barabar caves"

it's a bunch of rooms hollowed out of a SOLID LAVA FLOW

it's the craziest fucking shit you will ever god damn see in your life

>every single one of them is exactly 8 miles away from the Nile
exactly where the flood plain ends and desert begin
exactly where they need to mark their territory to Bedouins and scare them away with giant buildings
exactly where the flood won't damage the structure
golly gee willikers

THE FLOOD PLAIN IS NOT 8 MILES THICK, FRIEND

they spent the entire (european) middle ages carving them. how the fuck did they get so deep?

Bro, if you look at the island its completely flat, no trees (or barely any) at all. It's proposed they cut down all vegetation, leaving game animals without a habitat, which led to their demise.

Also, it is understood they traded with nearby islands.

my mistake, its not flat- i meant barren or deforested.

I don't think that theory holds water, it's really speculative

there are 900 of these statues

no it doesn't have a defined thickness friend
but near the pyramids it is
you can even see where the green end at your op map

bump

machu picchu interests the fuck out of me too

I don't buy the story that it was put there in the 1400s

>how to get enough calories
Coastal regions are always rich in food.

almost everything has been washed away. we really should do more underwater archaeology.

I agree

I think Sacsayhuaman is even crazier than Machu Pichu though

there is shit like this everywhere over there

Stargate sg-1 is more or less a documentary

and then there's Puma Punku

a random field filled with construction prefabs that have been there for at least 12,000 years

I wonder if the Mediterranean sea was even there

Imagine that being just a deep valley that's filled nearly instantly when a natural dam around Iberia was breached

that could be legendary flood

here's a google map showing the location of all known megalithic sites that have construction techniques (bumps on megaliths in walls, bedrock carved foundations, etc) similar to the Great Pyramid of Giza

is this FUCKED UP or WHAT

this includes some of the new sites in Turkey and Romania

yes there are several PYRAMIDS in ROMANIA

sorry wrong image on that one

worth watching? have you read the law of one ra material?

how much do you want to bet we can look in the ocean exactly where this map is asymmetrical and find more pyramids?

>pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/obelisk/cutting.html
>One of the most famous stones left behind is the Unfinished Obelisk, more than twice the size of any known obelisk ever raised. Quarrymen apparently abandoned the obelisk when fractures appeared in its sides.

Imagine all the work it took to carve that shit and then it cracks.
That would be so demoralizing, I'd never want to bang on rocks again.

where did the runoff go then

There were massive swaths of land like Sunderland and Dogerland that would have been the optimum places to live at the time that are now totally underwater. Indonesia was one landmass not islands.

here is a map of the sea level's rate of rise circa 12,000 years ago

Everything built along the Inca highway has relics of an earlier civilization. Even the highway itself has areas clearly made by a far more sophisticated culture.

holy shit

>exactly where this map is asymmetrical
what?

Very interesting, archeological user.
What at the centre?

i love this thread

not saying much, considering inca was 1500s

don't take this guy's word for it you can plot the difference in sea level yourself

prior to meltwater pulse 1B the sea level was 400 feet lower than it is now

you can plot the difference in Google Earth

sorry bro you need to english in this thread these are not simple ideas

israel

40-120 Thousand years old.

>location of all the pyramids in Egypt
>only 6 out of 41
Nice try shlomo.

only the ones that contain megalithic construction

the ones made by cargo cult sand nigger egyptions don't count faggot

Judging from that there should be one in the sea

no its lebanon
wait

user

it looks like Damascus actually

those people are still around, waiting for their white messiah

it says baalbek

I'm just a nazi I can't into maps, I need some woke motherfuckers to back me up on this shit and find the stupid shit I think that isn't true and the hidden shit I can't see

LOL there would be alot more tourists when there was space shit there, so it would be much more profitable..

Europeans call it the inca highway. Incans say it and most of their oldest cities were built by the gods, the incas came out of caves from an island in lake titicaca and found these ancient abandoned cities of the gods. They moved into the cities and learned stoneworking from studying how the ancients built. They could not develop the same tech though. Ancients built with bricks and mortar or stacked rocks uncut. ANcients built with no mortar, massive rocks, no tool marks, stones apparently melted together, cut with laser precision. There is tons of work we would have no way to replicate today.

not for the 70 year old kikes who think they're indiana jones and control the whole site

The ancient Egyptians have "European" DNA because they're closer to humans, they descend from Adam. Modern day Arabians don't

Er Incas built with bricks and mortar or stacked uncut rocks.

>jewish zombies
Tell me more about them

they have "european" dna because romans colonized france and england

Imagine the potential archaeological discoveries just sitting at the bottom of those seas waiting to be discovered

During the tsunami when the wave emptied the bays of water, people reported seeing entire cities sticking up out of the mud of the ocean floor.

The great pyramids of Giza are over 40k years old.
Big fucking nothing is waiting there.The seafloor filled everything with sand and mud already.The only way you will find something is if you start excavating the seafloor 10 meters deep.

>nature

>tfw i read that as fennoscandinavians n' sheit

Those little notches and irregularities make it earthquake proof as well.

>only the ones that contain megalithic construction
Than the list is still missing Meidum, Lisht, Hawara and Mazghuna.
Also the ones in Saqqara are literally miles away even from each other not just from the current flow of the Nile.

>literally the only lush terrain is around the nile and oasis
>gee Ramses, lets drop some huge piles of rocks atop our scarce vegetation

there was no desert in northern africa 13,000 years ago faggot

bibhudevmisra.com/2017/09/the-sphinx-of-balochistan-is-it-man.html?m=1

Really activates my almonds

I find it quite interesting how the Sahara got where it is today.
At most places if you start digging you find fertile soil under 40-60m sand.
I had the idea deserts have no fertile soil base.

Yeah, but what?
A barn?
An Arab fucking a dog?
Details fuck ya.

>bibhudevmisra.com/2017/09/the-sphinx-of-balochistan-is-it-man.html?m=1
my almonds are activated

What I've gathered from this thread is we need to clear niggers and mudshits to be able to investigate such areas.

looks like got it

I'm not sure that map is meaningful, people who like to make shit up make maps like that, but debunking them sometimes creates new info. There are some weird geographic parallels though. has the right idea here

And mudslimes they might blow them up any time

this man would excavate the pyramids

we found out the granite egyptian statues were hollow like 2 months ago when mudslimes broke a bunch of them in egypt actually

(((egyptologists))) say they are made of solid granite or limestone

bibhudevmisra.com/2017/01/bull-leaping-did-it-spread-from-indus.html?m=1
Nigga is 2woke

the flood

the same Biblical Flood which is mentioned in the lore of 237 different peoples.

Giants. They did exist. They were even documented by the first Dutch sailors who came there, that two races were living there, one being red-haired giants ('goliaths' the Dutch called them) who were the priest caste there.

>Also, it is understood they traded with nearby islands.

Nearby islands? The nearest are 1000 km away.

I believe whites are the only descendants of an older, nobler race, and that race was taken out by what are now the Jews.

Hell, it might be a fight since time itself, the original gods and devils. only now we're all watered down because evil never rests. The original stories of Satan and his followers might just be the original Jews and the lesser races wiping us out.

But who knows, it might just be the romantic in me, but I feel like this is a war we've been losing for thousands of years, when we do not even know the truth of our fathers. as a white I have the yearning and thirst for knowledge, and this is pissing me off. from the Jews destroying things in the poles to the halfbreeds using our ancient ruins as dumping grounds for their trash. We as a race have forgotten our reason for being here, to purge evil from this world, for advancing ourselves and discovering what we lost so long ago.

only in death does duty end

Earth is flat for sure, keeping the goyim locked up in there Baal shaped prison is their ultimate power grab over our minds and souls

Just speed read this.
Intradasting....

michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2012/08/transporting-trilithon-stones-baalbek-applied-physics-ancient-aliens/

get out of here with your sheeny fairy tales, this is real shit happening in here

you don't know how rivers work do you?
Also look at your image
see the green
that is all irrigated by flooding

Just looked into it a little and found this. someone smarter than me look at it...

relics of antediluvian civilisation

they were built by the nephilim and rephaim