Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG33DxHuCdY
youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U
youtube.com/watch?v=I2trQL6-p0A
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=MjfHuAVig9g
youtu.be/yLFWd0DVnUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=sG33DxHuCdY

based nigger I was so wrong going for Mcgregor who's actually an anti Trump shill youtube.com/watch?v=1lrPT0_hf-U

also
youtube.com/watch?v=I2trQL6-p0A

Morale of the Story: Never Trust Irish People

>that niggerspeak

>BREAKING

I saw a thread about this like 4 hours ago

Go do something, you've been on Sup Forums for 4 hours.

>Mayweather
Filthy nigger
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=124&v=MjfHuAVig9g

Irish niggers btfo.
Mayweather is now /ourbasedblackman/

Isn't Ireland full of fucking hardcore leftists? SAme with Scotland etc?

Fuck those cunts.

> implying that choosing between maynigger and mcnigger was a choice between a white and a black guy and not a nigger and another nigger

>"Nobody said he was racist before he ran for president"

So glad he knocked out that fucking potato ape.

>not being on Sup Forums 24-7
back to plebbit you fucking casual

I saw one yesterday. Fuck this gay shit, Sup Forums has declined lately.

look at this from earlier

look at his power number
then at his user id

B A S E D B L A C K M A N
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K
M
A
N

power?
lol
unbelievable mistake
*POST number

>grab them by that pussy

>GOD
>ATHEISTS BTFO

the irish led a guerilla war to become independent from the UK so they could become dependent on the EU so they could replace themselves with moooooslems.

I fucking love this guy
Burger bro why you would cover the message from the get

>142177777

If anything else, this more or less proves Sup Forums isn't some unconditionally racist board. Trust me, the shills hate this, because this allows them less leverage in dismissing sound arguments with "BUT THEYRE RACIST".

Seen several instances in the last couple of months where positive acknowledgment of based blacks were given.

No shit.

Trump even won awards for helping minorities and shit.

And Hollywood loved him.

But the thing is, no matter how based a nog gets he still has to go back.
Sup Forums acknowledging a black man speaks the truth does not make Sup Forums any less racist

US is stuck with their Negroes, and they know this. It's on them that they're there.

Mexicans? That's another story.

The US has always been white of various kinds, Negroes at around 10 percent, and some Chinese/Asians and whatnot.

Illegal Mexicans are the problem for the US.

You know you can be nationalistic without being racist, right?

Yea, what's your point?

American blacks are a curious case because they're pretty distinct from African blacks. They're pretty much an entirely different race of their own (judging by the fact that most of them have a significant portion of white DNA). Since they've been here for over 300 years I think that they fundamentally have a right to live somewhere on this continent, even if it's separate from whites.

Lol they tried at the end to make it seem like "oh u just lucky".

No cunts.

Its the mindset.

>"Nobody said he was racist before he ran for president"
Because before running for president he didn't do shit like calling a majority of mexican illegal immigrants rapists and drug dealers and a minority of them good people

Nor did he post stormfront infographics claiming blacks are a bunch of criminals

And lots of things about his past had to be dug up, like how he kept a book of Hitler speeches and how he kicked out and prevented blacks from renting property he owned

Sup Forums is an echo chamber of the highest order, but not one where you can be banned, instead, everyone repeats the same opinion ad nauseaum and drowns any opposite wide with Menes and namecalling, which is arguably worse than being banned

This is why Sup Forums refuses to admit he is a racist, independently to what hw represents or does for your country

one rich guy defends other rich guy

i told you it is not about race, but wealthy vs poor.

Ah yes, civnat. The ideology for intentionally allowing weeds to grow in your herb garden because they're all "just plants lol."

Yea, Malcolm X got that and he killed because of it. "Diversity" doesn't work, we've seen it in the US, we've seen it in France and the UK and we're seeing it in all of Europe today.

Floyd? Really?

He deserved this donkey of the day. Uncke Tom ass nigga

youtu.be/yLFWd0DVnUw

>so ar eyou saying that things don't effect yuo personally you shouldnt worry about?

LOL #WhiteGenocide #NotAllMuslims

This stupid host just put down the entire left wing with that question.

read between those lines my bros. Simple logic.

Silly cunt you think he could have hidden racism for 70 years? Fact is he never was and still isnt racist; you just cant handle truth.

Kys faggot

What truth? A majority of mexican illegal immigrants simply aren't rapists and drug dealers.

Nor are blacks as a whole a race of criminals, most people, regardless of race are emotionally and intellectually balanced, the smartest, the most dumb, and criminals are outliers

He is a racist and he goes about it very secretly, these things we're seeing about him are just the tip of the iceberg, he's not stupid enough to go full le 14/88 gas all jews and nonwhites because that would be counter productive to his racist goals and people would reject him and his views.

I will continue to expose your kind

Mayweather and Trump are just both redpilled as fuck when it comes to the nature of thots.

I wonder if this mexifag got deported and that's why he's eternally butthurt

Respect

Because you're a racist who sees people of a different race by default as enemies seeking to harm you or take advantage of you.

Perhaps it also serves as some form of feedback loop of bias to strengthen your delusions?

Here are the facts, I've never been to the US in any capacity but that of a tourist. I do not want to emigrate wither legally or illegally into the US.

You're welcome to keep making assumptions and launch attacks on me like this, though. They're very juvenile.

The truth that it doesnt matter if you're a drug dealer or not; no skipping the line.

So you admit that he's lying out of his teeth in order to advance his racist agenda, that's good to know.

While illegal immigration is not OK, one can't avoid to highlight the fact he's promoting xenophobia and racial division with comments like these, right out of the first page of the racist playbook.

He is a racist for all intents and purposes.

is it possible?

The best part of the video is when Floyd goes off on that dumb bitch for saying he has a "blessed life" and can't relate to someone struggling.

Anyone who knows anything about Floyd knows he basically grew up in literal hell.

Floyd is a based nigger. He never bought into the bullshit that successful people are successful because they get lucky. He made his money his own way literally with his own blood and sweat and doesn't owe a fucking thing to anybody else. Props to him for not cucking to what the media expects him to say just because he's famous.

I prefer it, I'm calling them power numbers from now on

Kikes and niggers should be gassed

>how he kept a book of Hitler speeches
The man probably has one of the biggest private libraries in existence, he's a fucking multi-billionaire. He probably has a book full of Che Guevara speeches too. Bait harder beaner.

Last week he was a race-baiting, wife-beating, low IQ nigger and now he's one of the good ones LOOL you crackies kill me

>he won't let me in! He must be racist!
No mate. Just because he doesn't jaun-t you their doesn't mean he's racist.
But let's be honest here, you would not know that feeling. "Rushing to Mexico for a better life" lol.

Wow it's almost like the secret for niggers to not be constantly hated by whites is to not constantly act like niggers.

This

If your "sport" involves stealing or striking in any way its for fucking lower class plebs

>probably
>probably
>probably
Every time you use that word your odds at being right are greatly diminished, find me any evidence that trump is an avid reader or that he has read a significant amount of books. This should be a publicly well known fact for basically anyone who's big in politics or business.

>>he won't let me in! He must be racist!
>No mate. Just because he doesn't jaun-t you their doesn't mean he's racist.
I've made very clear that I don't intend nor aspire to move into the US, as I already have a decent life in Mexico. But you keep pushing this point because the racist is intellectually unequipped to grasp anything that's beyond the domain of his self reassured worldview.

He is a racist because he incites racial hatred, with lies, no less.

>But let's be honest here, you would not know that feeling. "Rushing to Mexico for a better life" lol.
And another non argument

Paradigm
Rise of the warrior
Defeat of jezzebelle
Fall of the temple of Bael

1940 census

Black areas are exactly the same as now, except the once 90% white west is now battling a mestizo invasion

>probably
>probability approaching 99%
>this makes you less likely to be right because I said so, now account for every book in one billionaires private collection Sup Forums or else I'm right!
Full blown brainlet

So since you hate racists so much, hows it feel living in a racist country since its a well documented fact white skin is preferred in mexico, possibly more than in america

Uppity mexinegro

>There are still sane people on Sup Forums

Thank God.

It's commonplace for interviewers to ask successful people in business or politics about the amount of books they have read, or which books they've enjoyed, trump has given many interviews for several decades, this data is aggregated over the years and estimates are produced, you can find out how approximately how many books were read by Obama, Bush, and so on.

But here you are claiming he owns one of thw biggest libraries in the world and how he reads so many titles, the best titles, of course.

How so?

These dues don't like people speaking out against their agenda

Good points. It would be Detroit 2.0 though.

fucking based he needs to fuck my daughters and wife in the ass, mouth, and pussy with his based black cock

You know, i'm seeing more and more mexican flags on this board.

You got deported, didn't you chicano?

Nice Meme arrow

Brainlet Burger.

so how long until hes comitted

>UHaveGod

ATHEIST BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>meme arrow
>on Sup Forums
When's the last time you gave a shotgun a good ol' spitshine nigger?

Must use arrows because muh-sekeret club.

Kys, sub human wh*te trash.

See
Racist can't handle on-topic discussion so he poorly deflects with muh deportations meme.

Don't bw afraid to speak out against these pieces of shit even if they drown the discussion in memes and stupidity, brother.

>How so?
Seriously? All your wealth and most of your entertainers look white not indio

>using meme flags
>attacking flags
>"meme arrows"
Top jej

I've been on here for 9 hours straight, I've got nothing else to do

The entertainers are chosen by people who own the media, their current representation is not indicative of any truth other than the fact of being picked by the those who run it. That might mean whites who run it are more likely to be racist and hand out the celebrity positions to their own.

Also, aren't you guys always whining about how your media forces certain celebrities into it?

Some people in business being white and wealthy is not determined by racial preference of the masses in Mexico, it's probably due to nepotism or an actual skillset fit to build wealth.

Speaking of nepotism, whiteness, and such topics, aren't you guys always:

>calling Mexico a corrupt country with higher ups being corrupt (which it is)
>claiming the higher echelons of politics and business are mostly white (which may be true, I don't have enough data)
But simultaneously believe:
>muh whites can't be corrupt or thieving, we most honorable race!

How can all these ideas be true simultaneously?

Here's a tip, white criminals exist on a similar level to those of nonwhites, their crimes simply go unpunished due to various factors, the main one being how they run business and government.

I fucking hope you.die you illegal Subhuman wetback. Fuckimg scum, I pray a nigger rapes and murders your family

Please, continue making these displays of your vastly superior eloquence, rationality, and clear mindedness, there is nothing more delightful than a racist showing his full colors for all to admire.

Trump was literally taken to court over racist business policy in the 80's.

Also are you a fucking time traveller from 2015? Nobody cares about whether he is racist or not. He's getting impeached for his illegal ties to Russia and obstruction of justice.

unironically based black man

>Only respect 1 black guy
>Morgan Freeman
>See that Morgan Freeman made a literal propaganda video about Russia
>Lose respect for Freeman
>Mayweather instantly arrives to fill the spot

Floyd, you get to fuck my wife.

> Idols will speak and move about
>
>

The timeline is commencing

fuckin potato niggers everytime

You can't hide behind meme flags, Canada.

Hahaha Subhuman Mexican, tell your garbage people to stop flooding the USA with your shitty beaner population. I fucking hate spics, more than niggers. We are gonna murder you all

Mayweather literally dindu nuffin here. That spic blatantly headbutted him right before that. The ref had already taken the point deduction and gave the order to restart the fight. Just because Paco wants to hug it out doesn't mean Floyd is obliged to humor him. The fight was back on at that point.

listen the refs instructions before every fight:
PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES
OBEY MY COMMANDS AT ALL TIMES

that spic did neither

Here's hoping for a good power number this post.

Maybe he left for 4 hours and just came back, faggot

You know what's up user.
Rest of these bitches are sleep.
They'll be woke soon tho..

Holy shit, the richest black man in history dropping truth bombs... I wonder how the "black community" is going to deal with that.

my nigger faggot

Can't tell if these are troll shitposts or actual white trash is forcibly typing "hahahaha " visibly angry and unable to stay on topic.

I saw this thread 2 months ago, newfag

Please stop talking about this illiterate uncle tom, any support of trump is support to anti-black groups.

>Mcgregor
the guy is spectacularly unintelligent, silly cunt has as many braincells as i have toes.

you know about the illegals being criminals and rapists? He didnt just pull that out of his ass. They are vastly over represented in criminality and rape. When a woman wants to cross the border illegally, what do you think she has to pay?

And the drug business is not just getting millions of Americans hooked, it also leaves a trail of gang-killings. Trump simply spoke the truth.

>Floyd "I don't know how to read" Mayweather
Makes sense that Sup Forums would like someone who is literally illiterate.