wow, this is powerful............. really puts things into perspective

Doubles

WE

WUZ

I feel like the WE meme is due for an evolution, it's too boring at this point

K A I N G Z N S H E I T

you cant force these things m8
it will evolve when its meant to evolve, not sooner or later

Niggers love stealing so much that they even steal history.

Karmic justice for enslaving all those people to build the pyramids.

Why do these BLM-flavored "red pill" images always contain bad grammar? Have they taken ebonics to heart and just refuse to learn proper english?

>Black people fanfiction
WE wuz everything cool in the world, except ourselves of course.

>niggers imported to USA were from south-
west Africa
>Egypt is north-east

do niggers even geography

niggers don't even basic literacy

source: the existence of "ebonics"

satan psychosis+++

That's depressing, this negger put an effort to become good at somthing you would expect that it will move him above the wewuz mentality but nope...neegers gona nig

Picture is gay as fuck, blacks aren't in chains anymore, white cunts are...

That's the complete opposite of what happened though you historically illiterate fuck.

>be nigger
>you live in the most resource-rich continent with fertile ground and endless supply of meat
>starve to death

even arabs aren't starving in the middle of a fucking desert

fucking hell so whence cometh whitey?
was it (((YAKUB)))???

Nigger.

WE WUZ KANGZ N QUANGZ N THANGZ

Swedes turn brown.

indeed

see:
should retitle this psychological mess the
satan-r.hubbard-psychosis++

lol does he think the underground railroad was a real railroad

They went from having Jew slaves to being Jew slaves. It really makes you think

Could you imagine the chimpouts if someone took famous artwork of niggers (Literally can't think of one), And replacing all of them with white people?

nigger

Why?

Is this gore?
I don't want to watch myself and see gore

That's the thing, user. Niggers don't have famous art, and even if they did they wouldn't care unless thoroughly roused by the jews.

fixed that nigga

okey, so now the whites are nigroes? 2pac was white? Malcom X too? God damn nigroes you cannot even mantain a family and you want us to believe that you created the most important artistic works of mankinds history. Make white race proud again!!

>do niggers even geography
if they did, more of them would have managed to escape to the north of murrica

WE WUZ EUROPEAN CULTURE AND SHEEEEIIIT. I wish I could burn every copy of this trash.

lmao

It's not gore.

WE WUZ WYPIPO

get my rock

He implied that the Germanics squandered what Rome had developed and created when actually they took over and preserved Rome, when the Romans themselves had become so decedent and corrupt they could no longer even preserve their own civilization.

Ooga booga indeed.

we had a nurse anesthetist from the local childrens' hospital come talk to us once in nursing school. you wouldn't believe how many extractions like this they do. that's the power of internet for you.

Just when you thought the internet couldn't make you cringe any more; niggershines, niggershines everywhere.

you would need to go after old school rap, for the same reasons that have been justified by the left. go after any old beloved rap that has hateful speech toward other blacks, and any usage of sexuality as an insult.

This can't be real. No.

stay woke

That's rite! The most famous pedophile in history was black! True king pedo

Blacks and Arabs and Turks and Mexicans aren't same people. Why are black people so ignorant?

Fuck this makes me mad

It's a good painting desu. He's talented

what do you think it smelled like haha

>invented
Are brits always this retarded? Not to mention the fact that PCs are so easy to build nowadays that even a 7 year old with down syndrome could build one, the only reason this is noteworthy is because he's black, and that him building a computer at 11 making him a "whizz kid" says much about his race. Also it's not water cooled so it's shit.

>poo in loo
>womyn
>jew york times

fake and gay

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Damn that was in really far. Surely that must've done some damage to the colon? Surprised there ws no blood on it

FUNDED BY TAX MONEY

Fuck me, it's real. I need to de-Jewgle my internet.

shit probably

can you guys convince them to go back so they can be kangs again?

Hahahhahaha
WE WUZ HITLERZ N SHEEEEIIITTT

So like a nigger then.

>BBC Teach

Literally and openly trying to re-write the modern conception of ancient history. People still think the slippery slope isn't real.

IDGAF about the message, if art starts to look like this again I'm content.

>left wing newspaper
>british
yep

I can except that some nogs were KANGZ, but nobody who came to the US as slave kang of anything. They were slaves who got sold by the kangz and warlords. This isn't hard logic to follow.

Dreams of rocket powered pyramids.

Well right there is solid proof.

*was kang of anything

This is fake.

So does this

>Are brits always this retarded?

It's lefties giving undeserved praise to one of their pets. This happens all the time in America aswell, dipshit. Probably moreso.

would be decent if the terribly out of place sphinx is removed, the Egyptian man's skin color is lighter colored, the cliche slave image is replaced with an image of Frederick Douglass, and the train is replaced by a Civil War era train blocked by destructed railway.