Macross Delta

Subs never.

Kuromukuro was just released, so now they can start working on Macross.

I love Kaname!

>Red means tsundere.

He hates Walkure songs.

WOWOWOW

WOWOWOW

I hate fun and apples. Back to Sup Forums I go.

WOW

SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER

red means worst boy

So people don't have to argue

you posted the wrong one

>people keep talking about some sort of death flags
Nope, Messer will live. Nope, nope, nope.

Once is fine, but spamming it on every thread is cancer. Stop it.

WOWOWOW

Kill yourself, retard.

WEW

My nigga.

Learn Jap.

Someday mods will see the light and purge generals. But today is not that day.

The thing with Mikumo is that they want to keep her mysterious, until the main plot develops. She is the final piece of the puzzle.

Rather than getting to know more about her with each passing episode, we begin to know less. It's interesting actually, because every theory we've had on her gets disproven with each passing episode leaving us clueless. We genuinely never know how she'll react or what she's doing. She gets more and more mysterious, and we have no answers. Our protoculture theory is the only thing we have going, and this is based off the one episode she interacted with the runes, along with the creators hype over her connection with it.

Mikumo remains the same character she was presented to us as since the preview episode, and I doubt she'll change her personality. Kinda like how basara was the same from episode 1 until the end

[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_09_[09866842].mkv

>[09866842]
try again.

>only digits in CRC
Extremely unlikely. Won't even check.

You mean Best Boy, right?

What is the issue with Delta? I can't find 1080p versions, even HS doesn't have them. Also there's the stupid scrolling text from the TV broadcast on the bottom.

>red means worst boy
I know you can read you ESL piece of shit.

Lurk more

I've been lurking since 2007 faggot, back when subs could take months to come out. Now answer my question.

Ignore Boguehaters, they are just butthurt because the character they have a hateboner for is popular and shipped with the heroine and even Freyja's VA is a Boguefag.

Even if you started a long time ago it doesn't mean you lurked a lot.
What you're asking about is basic knowledge.

And we talked about it in almost every thread since delta started.

>even HS
Stop lurking and die already.

HOINYAH?!

WOWOWOW

Well you gotta wait since GG released subs for the much more superior mecha anime.

>popular and shipped with the heroine and even Freyja's VA is a Boguefag
aka people who like him just because they think Freyja will lose and are projecting their Brera/Ranka shit

I just picked up Macross Delta, why would I have spoiled myself by lurking? I just want to know what the deal is.

Worst boy is Chuck
>fat and ugly
>fish, the worst race
>slut
>irrelevant

Then search "Harmony Gold" (not in this thread or previous one).

>projecting this hard
People ship them because they think they look cute. Not everyone is obsessed with the Hayatebowl like you are.

So you didn't lurk, and after getting told to lurk more you get defensive and demand getting spoonfed.

Rookie mistake.

Subs in 2007 took about 2 weeks, not months.

Lurk moar.

Because there aren't any 1080p raws silly. All the Macross Delta releases are taken from them.

Mikumo origin reveal when?

Thanks for the non-answer. Doesn't really matter in the end, we're stuck with 720p so whatever.

>Subs in 2007 took about 2 weeks, not months.
Depends on the anime.

>Because there aren't any 1080p raws silly.
Of course. But why?

No. I ship them but I'm sure Freyja will end up with Hayate. Also I couldn't care less about Ranka and Brera.

>Mikumo origin reveal when?

Probably somewhere in the teens or twenties.

>2007
No wonder you're such a whiny kid, you came in with them.

I'm not the one doing the whining. I wasn't part of the Geass crowd, I just went from Sup Forums to Sup Forums around then. I started lurking Sup Forums in 2004 as an edgy faggot in high school.

WOWOWOW

Why does Kawamori even include brown characters if they're always shit?

>tfw you can see Kawamori's disappointment and frustration in every interview where western release for Macross is mentioned
HARMONY GOLD MUST DIE

>Delta won't even get a video game unless he can figure out a way to release it in the West.
I swear they exist to make Kawamori sad.

I wonder if someone is uploading any airing series at 1080 but I only found Kabaneri. Anyway I don't think you can get a nice 1080 raw from Tokyo MX, perhaps from BS11... but then we'll have to wait some days to watch it. You can download from Doki-Chihiro (it is 720p too but slightly better)

Ozma was good. Bobby too.

Delta was a waste though
>planet full of delicious brown girls
>not a single one is a main character

>But why?
Don't ask us. Ask the raws providers.

That's why you shouldn't give out licenses for more than few years

>waste
It's a blessing we didn't get more black women

>shitting on Claudia
You, sir, are a tasteless faggot.

I don't have a problem with her as a character, she just isn't good looking. They decided to take the Gundam main character and put him in blackface.

Black characters in Macross are always god tier. Claudia, Ray and Bobby were bros.

> Macross ∆ should end in quite a different way from all the other series that have come before.

It will happen during the last 30 seconds of the last episode, when everyone thinks everything is over. Them Mikumo turns to Freyja, gives her a smug smirk and reveals that she is the final boss.

>Ozma was good. Bobby too.
And neither of them were brown, idiot.

>Delta was a waste though
>not a single one is a main character
Who is Chuck?

chuck is not a main character

>2007
>a long time ago

>Chuck
>main
My sides. He's not a delicious brown girl either.

He's part of the main cast and that makes him one. What he's not is a part of main triangle which is that focal characters of the series.

will Arad die too to turn Hayate into Ichijo 2.0?

Didn't they retcon Roy being black, though? He was looking pretty white in Macross Zero.

he's part of the supporting cast

Messer and Hayate's relationship in more similar to Hikaru and Roy's even though Arad is closer to Roy personality wise.

Were they white?

9 years is a pretty long time

everyone is a filthy xeno hybrid at this point it doesn't matter if you're black when you're part fucking space shark or some shit

> Macross ∆ should end in quite a different way from all the other series that have come before.

they'll continue the story with movies immediately after the series is done airing

>Didn't they retcon Roy being black, though?
Now where the fuck did you get that idea? Just because he was making out with Claudia makes him black as well. Roy has always been white.

>Ray

>slightly tanner skin
>they must be brown or black people
Please user.

>all 3 were the motherly characters of their respective group

What would Freud say about this?

Sara looks far too much like Alto-hime there

Windies are not. That's why they are all white and attractive.

Where do you think Sheryl got the man face from?

what is that disco song that sounds like the delta ed? I'm pretty sure I just heard it playing in a little caesar's.

Zentradi are honorary whites even if they're green.

I wonder if Max and Milia, even as a bunch of oldies can still fly like champs

Oldest ever win!

Roy looks like he wants to deck Hikaru there for acting like a prancing homo

isamu was like in his 50's in frontier and still going strong and that's without zent blood infusions

For some reason I don't think Miria ages.

>that Macross 7 Encore episode where she thinks she's dying of old age and hijacks the fleet's PA system to sing to them

Honestly Freyja reminds me more of Misa. Freyja has more in common with Misa than any other character thus far. Strong minded, passionate about the things she loves etc.

Someone the main character has no romantic interest in but settles with anyway?

That's a scenario, not a personality trait.

I thought Isamu disappeared with Megaroad 1.

Romantic love is overrated

But it's something to have in common

touche

Subs any second now

The main "triangle" are the main characters. The rest of Delta and Walkure are supporting characters.