Shingeki no Kyojin

It's almost spoiler time.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/736232389614010368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want Bert to smile again.

Is Annie back yet?

What's wrong with his face?

Why are mods deleting thread when they're perfectly fine?
I don't see One Piece threads being deleted for discussing about fucking Syria and Trump.

There's a retard pretending to be a Bertfag and samefagging all the time, mods should ban him instead of deleting the whole thread.

Literally who?

>Shingeki no Moomin

Clever

I know, the thread was pretty good.

It will be a great irony for Isayama if he keeps Bert alive. It's his style. I feel Annie will drown herself at some point.

I do not think Armin and Bert see each other as rivals. The two of them would want to defeat the other because that is something that has to be done.

I want him to be Happy with his boyfriend ;_;

The problem is that Bert is dead weight in the story. Zeke already has more depth to him with less screen time.

You can post your three favorite characters to keep the debate on.

Why are you so obsessed with Bert anyway?

Every one is obsessed with Bert. He is a gud character and very complex.

Ymir
Levi
Reiner

Bert is still in development and I am sure Reiner will die soon. His role is beginning, he has started with some arrogance.

Interesting combination user. Would you like to see Reiner and Levi fighting each other? Do you think it's possible?

Kek.

Well they kind of already did. I guess seeing Levi vs. AT would be pretty exciting but I like seeing RT fighting RT better.

Levi literally can't kill Reiner. All the speed in the world is useless if you can't cut through his armor. At best, Levi could blind him temporarily with thunder spears.

>Bert
>complex

Shifters a literally invincible. No idea how Marcel and Frieda sucked so hard

You realize he's a troll, right?

Editor-kun says reread the manga. What will be in 82 that needs this?

I'm very worried about Bert and Reiner. I hope they don't die in the next chapter.

Next chapter is unlikely, but I'm also afraid about them. I can't see Bert dying yet but Reiner is up there.

Their hearts will lead them to victory.

I hope this fight ends with Eren eating Reiner but I prefer the idea of Bert killing him. Just for avoiding the chance of Reiner being eaten, he will prefer to kill him with his own hands.

Honestly I thought they were going to take Eren back with the to the village. I still think so, it's too early for BR to die. Especially considering the asspull Isayama made up to keep Reiner alive.

Something that he wants us to remember: It could be Armin's parents or Bert telling Armin and Eren how the titans attacked their village.

Just caught up with the mango. Is it known who the monkey is? He kinda looks like if eren's father and The Dude fused together

They'll be fine. Reiner just revived, so he won't die anytime soon, and Bert won't be killed so soon after finally manning up.

Zeke is the new semen demon of the manga, very important character.

Eren eating Reiner is a waste of powers now Eren can harden. If anyone eats Reiner it better be someone injected with Levi's serum.

After Isayama said CT was the mascot of SNK Bert is not dying. Reiner might die, and it will be a good time for him.

He is a man who did literally nothing wrong. That is all that matters.

Too bad Levi will use the serum on himself so the mindless titans won't devour him.

I think Bert is going to kill him but first Reiner will kill Connie or Sasha. Maybe this will trigger his soldier personality.

That is the most retarded thing to do. Once he becomes a mindless titan he will become an enemy. No one else will know he injected himself and the serum will go to waste.

Levi already broke the jar remember my words.

He can't kill all the titans. He's almost out of gas and has only one pair of blades left. The serum is the only way he can survive.

Levi can't be that incompetent.

Survive to become a mindless titan that will eat his former comrades if given the chance. Who no one will feed a shifter to because they won't know it was him. Great idea.

So this will prove Ackermans cannot become titans?

Yeah, we are not going to have another shifter for the side of SL.

Who's Ymir?

A dead shifter.

Someone who is getting gangraped by warriors and completely irrelevant at this time.

Worst shingeki.

She will save Levi.

What was the point of giving him the serum then? This was put in the plot to be useful.

Someone far away.

Someone who is going to save the day.

A smelly ugly corpse

That's Armin next chapter.

>Bert
>complex
user pls.

How much media do your read? I hope this isn't your first manga

>replying to yourself
>samefagging

I like Bleach and Naruto

I used to like Bleach and Naruto when I was freaking 13. Now I could barely finish a Naruto chapter without cringing and Bleach was a lost cause. Only worthwhile shounen is One Piece.

Kek. Never change Bert user.

Are you seriously fucking replying to the troll

I felt like blogging. Sorry.

Keep dreaming.

peanut bertl

I wish.

Do you think there's a chance of Ymir saving Levi?

Stop forcing this meme. Levi will survive but Ymir will play no part in it.

There's a 90% chance YmirQT will save LeviQT and they kill the Berphole together.

Desperate Bertl

How can a corpse save anybody?

Is 50-50.
Also is a 50-50 she is death or alive
50-50 she is a dike or just a confused girl
50-50 gangraped by BRZzers
50-50 tanned beauty or niggresse queen

Good. Bert brings nothing interesting to the story.

Editor kun said that we should reread volume 1 or else chapter 82 won't be as impactful/intense.

mobile.twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/736232389614010368

This is the most significant thing in volume 1, so my bet is on this.

Chapters from 1-5?

Time travel confirmed?

I hope Shitmir is kill.

1-4 actually.

Best shingeki and Historia's husbando.

I still think so.

And what could this mean? It doesn't make sense in this moment. Mikasa saying goodbye to Eren could happen in the final arc, maybe she is going somewhere and says good bye to Eren or she is seeing Eren's grave?

No, it's very unlikely she is near by.

So Eren gets kidnapped, and Mikasa says see you later Eren?

I wouldn't mind EM being separated for the rest of the series but I don't think it's likely.

>double delusion

If it is I'm dropping the manga forever.

It might not be so bad.
I might like it.

Hopefully.

Why do people hate Armin?

>yfw series reset once eren enters basement

I just want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

I think he's extremely boring personality and story wise and his "genius" moments are retarded. He also attracts obnoxious fags, who are always edgy when they shit on other characters.

No idea. Is it his repetitive ocean obsession? Is it that every other character is dumbed down so he can look smart? Is it his annoying face that is asking for a punch?

I keep asking myself the same question. I think it's because he is a genius and even if Isayama demonstrates he's not perfect they keep hating him.

>Is it his annoying face that is asking for a punch?
Clearly you were bullied as a child. That's retard.

He's right though. Armin has the most punchable face.

He will Reinerbro

>Literally describes Bertfujos
Mein fucking sides.

Still butthurt I see.

>he's not perfect
He's the most perfect of all characters and even gets special treatment for it by the commander himself.