Ever notice that mature young women ages 10-15 have the greatest natural desire and instinct to be a kind, caring...

Ever notice that mature young women ages 10-15 have the greatest natural desire and instinct to be a kind, caring, responsible mother?

Shut the fuck up Muhammad. I don't know if this is bait or what but you're getting saged.

10 to 15 is still too young to give birth safely.

oh look this thread again

Bullshit

>flag
Why am I not surprised it's a Paki.

wtf no they stare at their phones all day you autist

18 isn't some arbitrary age they set. It's roughly when risk of death from giving birth becomes negligible.

No it's roughly when their minds come somewhat close to maturing (real age is mid twenties). Why do you think things like statutory rape exist?

Ever notice how pedophiles try their darnedest to be subversive but they're about as subtle as a tsar bomba?

there are a LOT of lebanese in Australia, around 7 or 8 percent

Age of marriage in the Code of Justinian was 12. All sex outside of marriage should be illegal anyway.

>All sex outside of marriage should be illegal anyway.

10, yes, but the average 15 year old is fully capable.

kind and caring... maybe ?
responsible - fuck no.

also, 10 - 14 is unlikely to even be near finishing puberty

i think our laws are good

The youngest recorded (safe) birth was at 5 years and 5 months.

My chavvy friends used to get their 11 year old girl to look after the baby, while they went out on the piss.
She was a better parent than they were.

Mohammed pls go

From a purely biological perspective, a woman is ready to give birth from the time she has her first period.
Prom a psychological perspective, they are even more mentally retarded than your average woman.
They may seem like more attentive mothers because they are still children themselves playing with living dolls.

t. med student

Uh huh

>10
Neck yourself

You mean like throwing babies away in trash dumpsters?

That's an interesting looking vape

Barren dead race

I mean most women on this planet still breed as soon as it's possible and that's the norm everywhere there's no internet.
People in Europe done this too like 300 years ago.

Yep, old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

>300 years ago.
More like 100

This. Girls 100 years ago got their first periods at 15-16, with a stable cycle around 17. A girls hips and birth canal are fully widened for potential pregancy by 17-18, as nature intends. Chastity was valued for multiple reasons, with one of them being if your daughter got her period early, you didnt want her to die from pregancy. Nobody wants to bury their own child, nor realise all the tender love and care, as well as resources, spent on his little girl were wasted.
The average period age now is 9-10, NOT 15-16. The same chemical poisons turning men into meek, infertile sissies are sending our little girls into early puberty at a massive, disasterous rate. All girls are looking 10 years older than they should, and the raging hormones are turning them into bigger cunts, and are turning men into trannies.

So? Who gives a fuck what people did back then, they were all but insane.

Should've tried finding the graph I saw awhile back about it first before replying to you. Having a hard time locating it. Just trying to say I honestly wasn't trying to reply to you in bad faith. Almost all the graphs I can find about maternal mortality are retards talking about Africans. RIP Google search. Anyway, I don't dispute their brain development time.

Your're right Aussie - but you know what happen after that age? They still have that desire but they got completely brainwashed by the age of 15 or 16.

>muh freedom
>i don't wanna miss something
>muh school told me not having kids is great
>muh TV told told me not having kids is great
>muh friends told me not having kids is great
>muh government told me not having kids is great
>muh feminism told me not having kids is great

>muh anything told me not having kids is great and school sucks and when I am a complete slut I will be famous like Miley n' shiet!

>mature 10 year olds
take a seat mr. Dingo

Well find this illusive graph and then we can talk

I meant elusive but illusive still works in that context

dammit islam, who gave you internet?