Damo confirmed to be main villain.

>Damo escapes near-death using Vitamin She

Draw some cute shitty SO girls

>filename
kek

>filename
kek

Can someone post the imgur album with the Jojo reaction images

Is diamond really unbreakable? I mean its the hardest metal but wouldn't titanium or some steel alloy be hard enough to earn the title unbreakable?

>filename
kek

>metal

I want Hermes to give me her panties

Now leave my mom alone!

You can break diamond with a regular hammer.

>kek
filename

The full phrase is revealed to be Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable, so it's more like Josuke's determination will not stop
also
>metal

P O S T
C U T E A N D/O R
S E X Y
Y A S U H O S

user that's fucking cute

>metal
Diamond can be broken since it's pretty brittle, it just can't be cut by anything but diamond.

N O
O N

You just gave me REEEEEEEEAL cardiac

Then why not steel is unbreakable?

Thats very cool user. I'll tell sheer heart attack not to ki

>metal

You've got a really nice style user, draw something else

animemaru.com/change-org-petition-to-cancel-jojo-part-4-found-online/

10/10 would feel inar-inar-inar-inar-inarticulate with

20 days to Hato

fucking hamonfags when will they let go

>missing the joke

shoot me for this, but you should get a tumblr

I know I didn't actually open the link until after hitting submit

STOOOPP

>20 days until her stand name
>20 days until Damo dies
>20 days until Flashback Man doesn't show up again
>1 month and 20 days until another new villain

>shine on, you crazy steel

Fuck off Joshuu

Give me ideas and I'll greentext you a story

Josuke, Okuyasu and Mikitaka trying to keep tabs out on Koichi whilst he's on his first proper date with Yukako

Oh shit. Can we start posting JoJo phone wallpapers.?

Kira, Stray Cat and Hayato all go to a beach and Hayato has to stop Kira from killing beach babes in bikinis?

Please do. I upgraded my phone and lost a Steel Ball Run wallpaper with Lucy, Gyro, and Johnny in a red white and blue color scheme.

Do you think Yukako would've still loved him if Echoes didn't have such a high Developmental Potential rating?

Because even before she found out he had a Stand, the trait of his that she kept harping on and on about was his "potential" to be something great.

Tomoko unlocking her stand

This is my favorite. I cycle this one with another wallpaper that isnt JoJo related.

Shinobu gets pregnant (she coerced Kira into actual intercourse by holding his hands the entire time), so she and Kira go shopping for baby stuff, Hayato gets dragged along

I hope she doesn't try to rebound onto Josuke.

That would be awkward.

unrelated, but do you have the desktop Catch the Rainbow wallpaper?
i cropped this

Speaking of wallpapers, can a kind drawanon do a quick request?

I came up with this today. Take pic related, make the top three faces from left to right Kosaku, Kira, and Kira Part 8, and then make the bottom middle face Killer Queen.

Well, potential isn't something that a stand can give you. Sure, Echoes was a really development-oriented stando, it wasn't something that koichi got overnight. Hell, echoes just basically exemplifies koichi's potential.

This isn't what you asked for, but I have this.

Shit, thanks user.

Would you happen to have a wallpaper with President Valentine? I believe it was mostly black except with an outline of his body and his blonde hair. Once I find that I'll be back to '0'.

And this.
youtube.com/watch?v=sarFNHOPFSY

This?

>implying he won't rokakaka fuse with Norisuke to heal

What's your favorite music reference in Jojo, and if it isn't Damo and Vitamin C, why not?

also here

a og jotaro tier sas right there

I'm a big fan of Jordan Rudess's version of Tarkus
I think Highway Star is the best name and stand/fight match

Why is Gappy so badass?

Yep, that's the one. Either you've got quite the collection or you're much better at searching than I am. I think I was using a slightly modified one with everything below the waist cropped off and a darker background but that's even better.

I see you've got both. Thanks again, Speedwaganon.

Rate my taste, other fans of the JoJo manga.

Part 4 in general.

>Crazy Diamond
>Echoes
>Atom Heart Father/Mother
>Killer Queen
>Sheer Heart Attack
>Bites The Dust
>And starring David Bowie as the antagonist.

My music tastes in one part.

To be fair, his villains kind of suck.

I recently listened to Love Deluxe and the album Vitamin C is in, they're both really good.

King Crimson, the song Epitaph is perfect for Diavolo, as well as 21 Century Schizoid Man

10/10

>og jotaro tier.
Gappy's face isn't great, but that's a low blow, user.

I dont know what to feel or say about this, 10/10

>"Come on Hayato!"
>Hayato heard the voice of his father, or at least someone impersonating his father calling for him.
>"We're going to the beach Hayato, It'll be a nice day for us to bond, just father and son."
>Hayato wanted nothing to do with this imposter, but wondered what would happen if he didn't agree to go. So he put on his swim trunks, said bye to his mother, and sat inside the killer's car.
>The ride to the beach was awkwardly silent.
>Once there, Hayato was told to stay in the car. Hayato secretly snuck out while Kira wasn't looking however.
>Meanwhile, Yoshikage Kira saw a group of beautiful women.
>"Such perfect hands" he thought to himself. "I really want to show these women what Yoshikage Kira's all about."
>Just as he was about to approach the girls, Hayato ran up to him.
>"Hayato, son" Kira said, barely hiding the rage in his voice "I thought I told you to stay in the car"
>"Well" Hayato spoke "It was getting hot in there so I decided to leave"
>This was a lie however, as Hayato knew of his "father"'s true nature
>The girls began to leave as Hayato began distracting Kira by asking him inane questions and bothering him.
>Kira looked up, trying to find those pretty ladies, but it was too late, they were gone.
>Kira dragged Hayato to the car and drove home
>He lied to Shinobu about how good a time he had.
>Hayato was glad he was able to help prevent the list of missing persons from having even more names added to it.

>favorite stand design is autism speaks

Would 10/10 go between Daiya's legs although I'd only do it to get to Hato

Yeah, the attention to detail really makes for a nice stand.

>Umaru
Immediately stopped right there
Just kidding, your taste is pretty good but you need to crop the images.

>There will never be a stand that references Snarky Puppy, Strapping Young Lad/Devin Townsend, Richard Strauss, or Yngwie Malmsteen

;-;

I wish sentient stands were more common. They're great.

I know it's bate but it made me cringe

Nice work, user

still near the bottom tier of sas. it's only better then the part 3 figs, and that isn't saying much. I hope they fix it with gappy second.

That was 2 people, I cleaned that 2nd one from a Redbubble piece. I have more versions if you need.

Not a problem. Have a Speedwagon Wallpaper, since I'm feeling generous.

What's her stand?

This
Whitesnek is my #2 favorite stand because of it

Sweet Dreams are Made of This

What are you talking about? My taste is unbeatable, the perfect mix of class and sensibility.

I think that's the way I felt about 4 when I was reading it back in high school, too, actually, but I don't listen to so much Pink Floyd anymore, and even less Queen. Bowie is always a favorite, though.

I like King Crimson, too, the Stand and the band.

I see someone has a hazubando and you're more into the older stuff. I respect that. Your other choices are respectable, too

Not bad.

Y'all need to learn how to use like a real image editing program, or something, though. It's not so hard to make this look decent in gimp.

That's what I like about Hey Ya.

guess who is coming out user

Good work user, was a comfy read.
[Feel Good Inc.] A stand that has the ability to blur the line between dream and reality.
Damn I miss playing Yume Nikki

>that johnny umaru pic
>that least favorite crew
>that EDITING
shit. it's shit

I need to get better at that I've been editing it for a while trying to get better images and not cropping them.
As for Umaru Johnny I couldn't not use it

Whitesnake is sentient? I thought Pucci just spoke through it.

I'm excited

9/10, why JJL crew as least favorite though?