Let's bomb Iran

Whatever you say master!

Not before I shoot a bomb into Ivanka's pussy

>Netanyahu nods

America The Free muh AR15 Im free I perform standing ovulation to the combover kike 30 times muh freedom I will get 50 years hard time for using pepper spray on a rally that protests taking down a historical monument muh freedom muh Merica

Cancer. Death to America and everyone in it.

just nuke sth already ffs

MAGA

BASED CENTIPEDES!

Stop not bombing Iran.

jesus man, google translate really does not work for you.

How come Russia lets Israel do whatever it wants over Syria?

He's ugly. I'm better looking than him. Ivanka needs a real gentile man like me desu.

after you leave the bosnian serbs alone.

Thanks for that. Bp

>tfw cuckchan is too young to remember our history with Iran and thinks we hate them because of kikes

> standing ovulation

Nah. Let's make Iran great again.

Donald Trump is our great ally.

Persian bitches be fine.

let's better bomb roaches

Its a good idea. Iran's agitation of Sunni Muslims caused the Islamic State. I'd explain but people here only have 2 second memories.

Hey!, don't be rude for anons with bad English, we are learning.

You blame Iran for urging the Iraqi Shiites to fuck over the Sunnis of northern Mesopotamia? Dabaathisation (i.e. fucking over Sunnis) was US policy, and the Shiite puppets in Baghdad were just following orders.

They were following orders to slaughter the Sunnis, orders from Iran, as part of their.... Oops, my 2 seconds are over.

Don't be silly. The goyim know already. We created ISIS.

yeah yeah yeah, the magic nigger theory. It didn't surprise me at all when you voted for Oba- oops, my 2 seconds are over

I meant Israel. Dumb Goy.

Muzzies gunna muzz when sectarian power relations are reversed after long decades of oppression, but the political order established which institutionalised Shiite ascendancy is the direct responsibility of the USA.