MyAnimeList

Gott ist tot! Gott bleibt tot! Und wir haben ihn getötet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MAL
If you care about MAL's opinion, you should stay there.

I really don't think you should care what MAL thinks, seeing as they're shit.

There is literally nothing wrong with MAL.

The people.

the list function itself is handy, but the community is garbage (see OP image)

Literally every anime community that isn't Sup Forums is fucking garbage.

Hi there! You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up.
You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, when your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation. Oops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started. Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely necessary to the post that you're making.
Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous imageboard culture.

A few retarded apples don't spoil a bushel. Most of the users are fine and normal.

t. newfag

This place is shit like all the rest.

>Sup Forums
>not fucking garbage

Not as shit like all the rest.

>MAL
Schwule.

>normal
That's the problem.

> Most of the users are fine and normal.

Then they wouldn't watch anime

It's a forum so it's bound to be shit.
>Most of the users are fine and normal.
And how exactly is this a good thing?

Try going a month just posting on r/anime, MAL, ANN, Crunchyroll or any other community out there. You'll want to gauge your eyes out by the amount of wrong opinions, english VA discussion and social justice wankery that goes in those places.

Anime is not for permavirgin neckbeards. There most of them are chill people who enjoy some anime. Just because you don't watch 50+ series that doesn't mean that you opinion is not valid.

Other places being worse does not somehow make Sup Forums not complete shit

It's the least shit option to be honest.

Yep, that's why mal is shit alright

>Just because you don't watch 50+ series

>MALfags think 50 is a lot.

Was ist dein Problem Schwuchtel?

If you haven't watched over 300 anime, you shouldn't be browsing Sup Forums.

>Just because you don't watch 50+ series that doesn't mean that you opinion is not valid.
For you maybe.

Keit-Ai findet einen Weg.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs

>wrong opinions, english VA discussion
>He actually gets triggered by either of these
Kekeroony
I'll give you SJW shit though, that has to die.

>He thinks 300 is an acceptable minimum

Aighty, let's shitpost this thread into oblivion.

Why is Redo higher than Alone or Advance? That one's the worst in the bunch, remember?

300? I have watched 500 >:)
My opinion is worth the most >:)

Yup, such a thing matters. It really does. MAL is fine because no one are shit head elitist.

If you haven't watched 9999999999999999 anime, you shouldn't be browsing Sup Forums.

Better?

what was the 1 dropped fampai?

>42 on hold
Just drop it already, you'll never finish it

There's a limit to how much anime you can watch. There's not even 10k shows in existence.

Some anime can be on hold. I still haven't finished BAMBOO BLADE despite the last three episodes have been on my hard drive since 2008.

Imagine if you went and finished it right now instead of shitposting on an anonymous imageboard.

Haruhi (Movie).

Link them you cowardly little pussies.

>Mean score that high
You have 0 fucking taste if you think that many anime are worth watching.

I don't have time to finish them right now as I am a busy person.

Busy shitposting?

Tip that fedora harder.

That why anime is dying.

>Meme reply
Yeah, proving you are Sup Forums-tier through and through. MAL is cancer, and you have only cemented that fact.

A boy boy in boy boy a boy.

Boy to boy, boy is buoyed b(o)y a boy ex boy with the boy's boy boy. Never buoying the boy boy boy, boy boy boys boy, and is overbuoyed to boy boy that boy boy a boy on boy as boy.

Boy, the boy boy, when boy boys the boy boy's boy to the boy, boy only boy at boy boy a buoyed boy. Boy some boy, boy boys out that the boy he buoyed is boy the boy boy boy boy in boy boy. In boy, boy boy boy in boy boy at boy. Boy is the boy's boy boy boy, who boy boy in boy boy the boy's boy AU boy, boy too is boy boy of boy boy.

Buoys ensue as the boy boy up a boy to boy boy boy their boy, boy boy boy in order to boy the boy with the boy they boy to boy the boy of their boy boy. Boy the two buoy their boy boy boy, BOY boy as they boy to boy in boy with boy boy boy and boy the BOY of BUOY.

It's very likely that he just avoids watching series he doesn't think he'll enjoy. I do the same.

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

Tip that fedora harder.

KEIT-AIFINDSAWAY
YKEIT-AIFINDSAWA
AYKEIT-AIFINDSAW
WAYKEIT-AIFINDSA
AWAYKEIT-AIFINDS
SAWAYKEIT-AIFIND
DSAWAYKEIT-AIFIN
NDSAWAYKEIT-AIFI
INDSAWAYKEIT-AIF
FINDSAWAYKEIT-AI

>2000 completed
>avoided bad anime
how?

Daily reminder that they tried to make Keit-ai real but failed, so stop trying.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3

Thats what those other shit sites say too.

oh i didn't see that

he probably is overly generous then

Reddit is infinitely better for discussing currently airing anime than Sup Forums, unless it's ironic like Valvrave or Mayoiga.

>45 minutes and counting

watamote is best anime I have ever seen.

I want cry so much right now this just wrong.

Sup Forums you see why you need me.

If all you want to discuss is how cool Character Z is and Literally-Any-Event Y that happened in the last 54 seconds of the episode, then I guess it is better.

Sup Forums seems to remember that most anime have more than one character and have more events in them than what happens in the last minute.