Sperm Donor can save the white race 14/88

youtu.be/0H3MirHyX2w

Other urls found in this thread:

donorconcierge.com/egg-donor-search/ivy-league-egg-donors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mirin 9 hard.

This fucking ultra Chad 9 holy fuck

Kind of tacky. I'm also a sperm donor (2 kids so far) and would never agree to something like that. Just get the feeling that it 'debases' the kids - you should keep it private. Still, more White kids is great.

9 is a Chad. Would let him.

>number 9 chad
even gets the logo

Reminder that eugenics are the future
donorconcierge.com/egg-donor-search/ivy-league-egg-donors

bye bye biotrash

I didn't know there were so many horny she-beasts here.

rolling

barmitzwa...... literall jew

Why'd I get such a weird vibe from the girls.

Like at least one of them is going to do something sexually wrong here.

rollin.

>that feel when genetic trash riddled with hereditary diseases

Im 30 and donated at 28. 5 straight female recipients, all white and with pre-vetted high net worths to assist financial stability.

It takes a lot of pressure off trying to find a girl, which I still seek, but it doesnt ware me down as much worrying I wont be a father.

Can meet them when theyre 16, if both parties want to.

Theres no financial reward here, just basic expenses each donation.

I wonder how many of Chad 9’s siblings would still fuck him knowing they have the same father?

The screwed up thing is these children may not know that they have the same father which results in unknown incest.

And these kids growing up without a father is also not good.

of the men i see one chad, 3 soiboi manlets and a literally Zucc clone. 3 of the women are disgusting. 1 and 12 look passable. low energy sperm

Yeah unfortunately you get screened big time on that with heaps of tests...

Pick out a hot egg donor, pay a surrogate to carry triplets, and then dump the babies into a baby bin

all of them. chad 9 transcends incest

This would freak the fuck out of me I think. Donated my eggs and I'd never agree to it. One at a time at the most.

oy

>she

im wet

That's just plain evil.

>donate sperm in Germany
>18 years later courts can just give your identity to your kids
>all the women can now sue you for 18 years of child support

And thats why ladies and gentlemen there are 2 (!) sperm donors in Germany currently

Oh...

Go to Denmark then, totally anonymous

there's still hope

Wasn't there another jewish donor with 40+ donations with a 99% success rate?

1.Projection.
2. when she says call him "Daddy" is awkward.

No, I won't donate. I'll have 3-4 kids on my own and I'll make sure they grow up good with a good father.

>the Virgin 8
>the Chad 9

>19 chances at life
>only one is chad
what the fuck? Are mother genes so important or there really is a genetic lottery and MUH HERITAGE is literally worthless because anyone can get almost anything?

How do you know your kids aren't half breeds or being raised as trannies by man-hating dykes?
>Not caring about your seedlings in the current year

>stacy can help but admire the chad.

have 10* or kys dude, have as many as possible or your people will die out

>9
Fucking Chad

Btw the moment the donor opened his mouth, a purse fell out of it. How does Sup Forums feel knowing that a gay man has contributed more to white nationalism than you neets ever will?

loool xd

GENETICALLY SUPERIOR

dis desu

roll

>9 will never fuck you in the ass in a sleazy motel in the middle of fall

Why live

I am a father of five soon to be six, so its not really only neets here

>that one with stick tonuge

Im gonna fap.

Fake news:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4504648/amp/Head-Dutch-clinic-used-sperm-father-kids.html

Post proofs. Blur the faces (leave hair intact), but post proofs.

I wonder, did his children inherit the gayness? Would be the perfect case to test if it's congenital, as many claim.

NO. The white problem is that our families have been torn apart. Every single one of those kids is gonna have serious problems because they didn't have a dad. You have to have kids AND raise them. Donating sperm is lazy cop out for faggots that don't want to raise a wholesome family

>Fake news

nah you can look it up in that url.

do you really think a father would risk it ? even with blur and all

Occasional half-sibling incest isn't really as bad as it's made out to be. It's multi-generational incest that will fuck you up.

More gay chads

This desu

Majority of women who get artificial insemination are major dykes with leftist views and will raise their kids as such.

Here you have it, i hope this inspire you lot to have some Huwhite children yourselves

Out of 12 children, he only managed to produce a Chad.

Zero Stacys though.

His sperm is not as valuable as he thought it was.

He swallowed the neck pill.

Most women who receive donor sperm aren't exactly Stacys.

Hold on a second, you can donate without being a resident/citizen? Because anonymous donations are banned outright here. If that's normal I'm going on a cup-jerking tour.

for what? I have 3 kids. No, I'm not posting pictures for you.

having more than 2 is good. What's also important is to not overbreed and have all your children live in poverty in a dysfunctional family due to lack of finance like Africa.

Cute! Well done user, I want at least two. My wife is a ginger, I want my kids to be gingers.

>tfw have dark brown hair

your country should not exist

Out of interest, do you ever regret having kids?

Compensated donor here in the states. I had to:
>Two initial screenings for sperm count and motility
>Interview with staffers to determine candidacy
>Urine and blood test for health
>Blood genetic test
>Physical exam by doctor
>Interview with psychologist
>Family health interview
>Background check
>Monthly urinalysis for drugs, STDs, and immune function
>Blood test every three months for STDs and metabolic function

I earn about $100 every other day. Our clinic ships mostly to AU and UK because they don't have compensated donors there. I can only ejaculate once every 48 hours, so I've gotten good at faking it with the wife.

eh, not sure you might have to prove your identity but they dont log it/no one has the right to track you down etc

Stop trying to make this about you. It's not about you. Proofs have already been posted.

>saying daddy

Cheers, Björn.

" due to lack of finance like Africa" sure mate keep telling yourself that. >ig is not real cause its waysist

awesome man, congrats!

Providing a valid ID is no problem. As long as they don't require me to be a resident or citizen of Denmark.
>they don't log it
So there's no coordination? I could just go from one clinic to the next?

No, best thing that ever happened to me (: it is really that simple, the meaning of life is to have many children of your own (:

pic is obviously not my family lol

Except for alopecia, most chronic disorders are inherited from the mother's side (scoliosis, cancer, demencia, etc). So yeah, since you're born from your mother's womb her genes are more influential than the father's. This is due to the X chromosome having more "information" than the Y chromosome.

nut for ireland

I will be a dad in 7 months time. I am nervous raising white children here but I am also excited. Any tips?

Thank you (:

Good man, I'm on kid number 2. I can't stand the idea of only having two kids, fours a good number.

My kids won't have the experience of growing up with loads of cousins and uncles/aunties like I did, and that's sad.

Married with 2 kids and great career here. Nice try

I'm pretty sure that's illegal on a Un level. There is some kind of memorandum or something, that says that every person has the right to know who their parents are.

oh, im not really sure about sa, but something of an advice in generall is introducing your children to old folklores and myths, like reading stories from the poetic edda and greek/roman mythology (: just read that for them instead of other childrens books in generall (:

It would have been pretty cool though if Anders Breivik had donated to a sperm bank.

>South Africa.

Fuck me, first tip is get the fuck out if you can. PLEASE. I read too many horror stories of what they are doing to whites over there, and I'd hate for it to happen to your family.

Be careful of what your kids are exposed to, here the kids tv shows and teachers are pushing blatent agendas (comparing trump to hitler, implying half the population is coloured in kids shows and that multiculturalism is grand). It's a fucking minefield to raise kids these days.

Also if you haven't already, start bulking, lift weights, get strong so if the day comes that you have to protect your family, you aren't a fucking beta 110lb numale who couldn't stop a stampeding cat.

Vichy France (and current France) called, they told you to suck a dick

>believing the UN can enforce law

ya, just general tips.
Thanks for that. I will definitely find some good stories in preparation.

Who's gonna be responsible for the inbred kids when people with the same anonymous father conveive them?

go dilate your neovagina elsewhere, freak

that has NOTHING to do with demographics. That is all it has EVER been. Niggers dump out kids and their numbers rise, whitey dont so they are dying off. Look at fucking Japan right now.

The key is Dumping out kids so you have a culture to continue into the future

Also spending time with them in nature outside, in forests especially(as long as its safe to do where you live ofc).

Also im curious, how are the possibillities of moving to Europe/usa/cannada/australia/new zealand etc? is it a matter of finance or law making it the most difficult?

Just be there for them man. I have two daughters (so far) and the most important thing is to be in their life and love the hell out of them. (I sm leaving a high paying job with long hours to a medium paying job with better hours and keeps me close to home). Remember that you are not raising children, you are preparing them to be a good adult. It's hard at times man, sometimes days at a time, but it's worth it. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

who painted this? title?