>passionately kisses her
>"no homo"

Her ronin hair was pretty great too.

>Jun looks at Tomo
>Goes absolutely silent
>Goes home
>Looks at picture of tomboy Tomo
>"I guess I just like boys. With nice thighs."

I think it's something about he showing them up? I don't know. fuck misuzu's kanji/kana.

>see you next week!
ELABORATE

Is it hiatus again?

no. It might as well be for how long it's going to be before Jun shows up given past experience, though.

SHOW US YOUR PANTIES

NO

>he
her*

Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face.

bad meme

apply yourself

or no, they're talking about how she always talks like a guy and she needs to stop. in the first panel that's what it is, at least. probably.

2nd panel is formal speech, "nice to meet you, I'm (tomo's full name? idk). Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. I-Is this good?"

2nd part could be
anything though, I have no idea what that kanji is. Might just be another formal greeting.

Next panel is something like, "super cute!" "yeah, you don't sound like a fucking dude" "R-Really?"

Last panel is something like, "but we're your friends so be casual" Which I guess here is supposed to be contrary to what they asked of her, so she gives some sort of tsukomi response.

Yeah, I suck.

Good enough for tumblr

How long did it take you to learn this amount of japanese? I kind of want to start learning it just so I could sort of understand untranslated manga.

I learned for 3 years in high school and was always the bottom of my class. The class wasn't that hard, I bet you could make more progress than me in a year or so. I haven't studied at all for a long time though. It'd be cool if I could understand untranslated stuff but my understanding of kanji is abysmal. I'd say if you want to read manga focus a lot on kanji. If you can get the vocab, the grammar can follow by context of just googling things. Good grammar is more about writing/speaking than reading/listening. Most language classes in general tend to focus on it for that reason.

I bet the daily japanese threads have a sick copypasta on this stuff. Maybe I'll get back into japanese some time. I'm learning russian at the moment, just for fun. The nearly phonetic alphabet reminds me of japanese. To spell something, you just sound it out.

Let's make Jun into a girl next

festival meido cafe arc when

As much as I hate to admit it, yuri is inevitable.

Am I gay if I like futa?

Do you want to fuck boys if you're a boy?

That's just Tomo being the ladykiller she's established as. Nobody is safe from her accidental charms.

> On this occasion, you should try speaking more girly.
> If you do that, you'll become more cute.
> Girly, huh....
> To do it so suddenly...
> For now polite speech should be good enough.

> Nice to meet you, I'm Aizawa Tomo. Please take care of me.
> I-is this good enough?

> Sooo cute!
> Yeah.
> You'll probably be popular with guys.
> R-really!?

> But you probably wouldn't be able to make friends.
> It would be annoying to be around you.
> You guys, what the hell have you been doing this whole time?

Reminds me of that scene in Breakfast Club

>While you're at it, why you don't you try speaking more femininely
>I bet it'd be really cute if you did!
>Femininely...
>It's a little too soon but...
>Well, how about starting out with honorific speech

>H-hello, my...name is Aizawa Tomo
>It's a pleasure to meet you...
>Did that sound okay to you guys...?

>So cute!
>Agreed
>You'll be popular with men
>Re-really!?

>That said, you probably wouldn't be able to make any friends // That said, I don't think we could be your friends anymore
>Being around you would be really annoying/distracting
>Then what the hell have we been doing all this time?

Watch tumblr miss the mark of these translations completely

A mashup of localizations and alternate interpretations is the ideal translation.
Thank you both for TLing it though

Futa on girl or futa on futa/boy?

>"I guess I just like boys. With nice thighs."
And boobs, don't forget the boobs

>hair is suddenly much longer

>wig

>can't even pay attention

I feel like something is lost in translation here

You mean the joke?
The girly speech is not very good but the joke is that women are jelly harpies.

>being a retard

God TL sucks. I guess baka neko scans is doing this too, haven't made a comparison yet.

This one is probably straight up untranslatable due to the fact that shit is already lost when you write it, and the fact that English is shitsurei as fuck.

I don't get it - why would both of them distance themselves from Tomo?

Because Tomo has the best genes and if she embraced the girliness, her friends wouldn't stand a chance.

Women are harpies, brah

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks, she should stick to hanging out with her famalam jun

Because if Tomo tried to be girly, she'd steal all the boys hearts and looks, leaving none for them.

So it's okay if she's a tomboy and has girls falling for her (air headed lady killer) since it's nothing serious? Also Misuzu already feels inferior because of her breasts.

I think Misuzu really can't stand that girly behavior. What will happen if Tomo and Jun really get together and start acting silly in front of her?

Vomiting Misuzu.

misuzu's gonna hang herself

someones jelly

The sooner the author writes out Jun the better.

I don't get it.

2nd panel is cute

girls only become friends with unattractive girls to enhance their beauty, I know this because I'm friends with many girls.

>reddit

I think you are beautiful, user

School shooting

I mean, I don't want to be friends with super handsome guys either, so I don't think it's gender-specific.

So what's the general idea in the original japanese comic?

Hook line n sinker.

Jun soon?

Babby's first Tomo-chan thread?

Hah, you're such a masturbater user.

But the boys that they like, like her for her uhh....manliness?

Because since they are so used to the manly Tomo, it'd feel pretty forced and uncharacteristic.

This is yesterday's page, is it not?

So Mizu and Cotton Candy got her clothes, make-up, hair accessories

But here's the real question

Did they get her girly underwear?

What does girly tomo smell like?

Like a girl, duh.

What the hell Tomo had to be bullied into getting girly last time but now she's jumping in with both feet

What changed?

TL fucked up badly this time, english conotations make em way these 2 more like bitches than what it was.

Again, What's the general idea in the original Japanese comic?

So either we get a bad translation with good typesetting or a good translation with bad typesetting?

I think our translations from earlier were fine.

While the Tumblr translations aren't amazing by any stretch I don't think you know what you're talking about. Carol and Misuzu straight up tell Tomo watching her like this would be irritating.

There's no hidden context or anything along the lines of what you're saying. The punchline is that the two of them are being mean to Tomo because they don't like seeing her act like this/because the act she's doing is annoying. And she's incredulous because wasn't this whole thing about trying to make her seem more girly?

The translations make them seem a bit harsher than they need to be, I'll give you that. But there's also no need to sanctify them. The two of them ARE being bitches. And that's okay because friends can do that to each other.