Why so much burgers like R*ssia in Sup Forums?

Why so much burgers like R*ssia in Sup Forums?
Actually the majority of r*ssians want the USSR back and want to destroy the USA.
>KEK! SHILL! JEW!

>burger meme

russians are a nation of trolls.
all they really want is tobacco and alcohol.

Sup Forums burgers are insecure and submissive cucks that respond well to authoritarian father figures

>choke me harder, daddy

lmao

Stfu seppo you know nothing outside of your trailer park

>want the USSR back
Wrong, they want the Russian Empire back.

The funny thing is that burgers and some others see that picture and think it is cool, so they emulate it. Check their stupid gopnik squat selfies trending a while ago.
Also take the semi-famous youtuber Life of Boris (an arrogant cunt) as an example: a real proud flag waving Russian nationalist who refuses to return home because Estonia has better gibs and standards of living.

Tiblas are a weird bunch. You should have sent them back long time ago.

Yeah I'm sure Russians are nostalgic for black marias and family members disappearing in the night and knocks on the door after midnight.

No they do not, otherwise they would vote for the communist party.

>R*ssia
Fuck off to tumblr, you self-censoring faggot

If I had to choose between Russians conquering the West and Jews + Muslims conquering the West, I would choose Russians any day tbqh senpai.

and no toilet paper and bread rationing and state stoeres etc

>all they really want is tobacco and alcohol
>tobacco
Vape liquid for me.

How many milligrams of nicotine?
I bought 3mg vape juice and it doesn't feel like it does anything.

For the same reason they/we like Poland: Americans don't have much knowledge about European countries, so the ones on here get 99% of their info on a country straight from Sup Forums.
>nation founded on the complete rebellion of authority and the most free one in the world today

Yeah, i use a minimum of 6 or higher, but 12 max. used to smoke strong cigarettes.

Vlad is right though, Russians are dumb and weak. They aren't even white. It's their biggest secret. They are actually muslim. If you were expecting them to 'save the west' think again. They are a caliphate.

>straight from Sup Forums
Rather, straight from RT and Sputnik.

might go up to 12 just to see what it's like

>s-save me from the muslims russ-..Oh..

cause how else will i torrent my shit

THEY'RE LIKE THE MOST CHRISTIAN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Try 6 for a start. Many ex-strong-smokers use that amount. Vape satiation is a little different, you'll have to get used to it.

It's not just burgers who like Russia.

alright, thanks bud

Well, I'd prefer Russia over Pajeetstan any day too.

All I want is a cute gf who would let me fuck and cuddle her whenever I want without being sticky

You're Russian in Russia. Go out and find yourself a cute Christian gf.

Because Russian government is shilling here

Because the only real problem we ever had with each other was communism, now that communism is over we have no real quarrel, we're still economic and territorial rivals, but neither of us wants the other dead. American "rural retards" like me have far more in common with your average Blyatislav Ivanovich than we do with most Eurotrash or even the leftists in our own cities. We have similar climates, similar cultural norms, similarly huge lands, similar frustration with corrupt governments fucking up what would other wise be really great nations.

We spent 50 years with a gun to each others heads and neither of us pulled the trigger, then we put the guns down. That speaks to a level of trust that we do not share with the slants, nigs, spics or goatfuckers. I'd rather be in a room with an armed intoxicated Russian than a sober unarmed nog or cameljockey, he's less likely to become irrationally violent, and more likely to be a good time.

>We have similar climates
Sup Forums everyone fucking lul
>ARE YOU COLD TOO FRIEND
>YES
>AH WE'RE PRACTICALLY BROTHERS

>not hating Russia is the some as loving Russia

No.

The US deep state hates Russia. Normal people don't care what Russia does as long as they don't mess with us.

Russians are almost white. There's no reason for white people to fight amongst each other when there are much bigger enemies to fight first, like Kikes, Niggers, and Chinks.

Sage

I'm on the north of edge of continental US, It gets cold as fuck here and snows a shitton, not as much or as cold as russian, but we are brothers in snowniggerdom, we're not limpwristed soft Meds who put on a jacket and whine about the cold weather when it drops below 70 degrees. We have a similar annual climate cycle, leading to a similar cultural cycle and similar experiences in relation to seasonal change and preparing for winter every year.

why boris is considered arrogant cunt

Most Americans are retarded and think Russia is full of blonde hair blued eye people with christian values

>2017
>Not wanting to destroy ((((((JewSA))))))
All i can say is that you need to lurk more faggot, because you clearly dont know shit.

>majority of r*ssians want the USSR back
Not for economic reasons. Back in the USSR days you didn't even have to lock your doors. It was safe.

jews arent real russians schlomo

i want to ask russians,did they live better under communism ?or now it's better

I hate commies and i want the usa dead, Also wanting soviet back is basically a meme

t. Russlanddeutscher

>Why so much burgers like R*ssia in Sup Forums?
Because the majority of the Russian posters aren't faggots like you.
>Actually the majority of r*ssians want the USSR back and want to destroy the USA.
Actually, Russians don't care much about the USA beyond GTFOing from close proximity of Russian interests, which burgers here don't object either.

Actually /sg/ is the main reason of all this bullshit. That retards unironically believe in Putin as a savior of the white race and so on.
Sup Forums is all about memes, nobody loves you, nobody hates you. But niggers/muslims are an exception.

>Why so much burgers like R*ssia in Sup Forums?
The Kremlin is targeting both with the same nationalist propaganda, is the simplest answer.

That's sad but true