How do we stop developers from injecting their political agenda in video-games? This is serious thread...

How do we stop developers from injecting their political agenda in video-games? This is serious thread, I want to discuss when did everything went so wrong. Games used to be a hobby for few people but since few years ago everything went 180° and this does not apply only to video games, it's in movies and literature as well.

What was the turning point?

Other urls found in this thread:

127.0.0.1:43110/1J1c7eML6uMwDU4uiKbKRxoqxGP6WMFMvb/index.html?view:channel channel_id=1PY9Fvgtaz4XStfBsGNrtE2QvbZm3KjFmhch1
youtube.com/watch?v=ecisZ_A2pOI
vid.me/YUt5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's simple: Don't buy it.

stop playing games.
Its a luxury we have to give up for the time being.

Either that or look for less story driven games.
Shit like Arma 3 and Squad are pretty good if you are into shooters (good learning curve aswell).

Every game now is going to have your token gay, black, spic, chink and fucking tranny in it. And whitey will be the bad guy.

Just stop buying them, without us they will crash.

We make our own games.

Came to say this.

Sup ForumsFPS when???
We could make it open source and have multiple people develop it.
Could use a free game engine (I wonder if they have some clause or something to prevent "hate" or something)

dont buy garbage buy shadow warrior or doom both are better than anything wolfenstein.

>2017
>playing video games

whats the point?

Just make a good game with a good story.

Arma 3 sucks, stop shilling it in every thread.

Came here to post this.
Nobody is forcing you to play it or buy it.

There's a couple of Sup Forums inspired doom wads out there

Like what?
We rise up, defeat the kikes and run the nation?
then the next game we defend ourselves from kikes/commies attacking us?

It's fiction, don't shoot the messenger shoot the people who take the message in a different way from you etc

cunt literally never shilled it once, just saying it isnt completely manipulated kike loving propagander. Plus Aussie KoH servers are generally filled with redpilled cunts.

You only come with advise that could be formulated as "find your own safe space"

Don't find safe space user. Take all liberal propaganda that is in video games, take it all. Find it, see how degenerate it is
Find out what tropes could make you think bullshit
Find out all bullshit in games you could have love
When you would find out that bullshit tropes you would be immune to them and then it don't matter what are you playing

it's kinda sad the your idea of a good story is just
>propaganda, but in the opposite direction.

Kek. Yes goys, continue to play CoD and Battlefield.

The one server that isn't some faggot roleplaying garbage

Well we could demonize the antifa and the commies while dropping redpills.

We'd have to hire voice actors or get dedicated anons to do it.
We can't have people dropping out unless we got the voice acting done at the end and in one go

or Pirate it.

>The current year
>Not solely playing grand strategy games so you can win World War Two for the Third Reich
>Ishiggydiggydoo

I think it goes without saying that role playing as faggot shit.

No it couldn't be formulated that way. I simply said: don't give them money and the studios will die off anyway if enough potential buyers will not buy their products.

If you want to pirate that game simply to expose yourself to propaganda then do it.
It's not that you can't find that kind of propaganda everywhere for free.

>How do we stop developers from injecting their political agenda in video-games?
The same way you stop Sonic, no more coins.

There are PLENTY of red pilled devs out there who aren't full of shit, the problem is (You) who only wants to play the most popular game by the most popular studio, its literally the MSM of gaming.

Well of course. But when I bought arma 3 it was shocking to see nothing but RP servers.

Wolfenstein is 2 and a half decades old though.

Killing nazis isn't political.

IT'S FUCKING RINGS YOU UMA DELICIA FUCK

THEY'RE JAPANESE COINS

seriously though how could I mess this up, its my fault for being a nintendo fanboy back in the day (nes->snes->n64->PC) never touched a sonic game.

Have you even played the games? They portray the Nazis as bringing peace, prosperity, and the future to mankind.

it's okay mankey man least you aren't like scumfuck who clearly see the rings and go "oh I need that coin"

>Dude standing on top of a pile of Stahlhelms lmao

Now where have i seen this visual trope before... It's funny too, because natsoc propaganda never resorted to barbarous atrocity propaganda like this

These clueless goywashed sheeple who buy into the post-war allied paradigm + narrative call themselves "the good guys" and take the moral high ground but they're perpetrating the actual savagery they profess to fight against

NIGGER THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE NO KOBAN OR RYO

Who's talking about killing nazis?

I got it cuz I've always liked the wolfenstein series. Right now I'm just taking it with a grain of salt. So far I've noticed it's basically a utopia and I'm just niggering it all up with a couple other niggas.

Why do niggers always get the good girls

Cukenstein fucks themselves, because you have on the one side, the idea we fight for, which looks cool/badass and makes sense, which will appeal to many people, and on the other hand you have this leftist retarded dindu nuttin fucking white gurl mofucka shit, that people wont like
The Problem they have is, they made the nazis look really cool in this game, and the "good guys" like faggots
So this game counters their own agenda

Thats a good idea
In my spare time i sometimes play around with unreal engine
But all on your own its hard, to develop a full game
pic related, some shooter i worked on some time ago

Because God has abandoned us. But seriously though, I'm a massive fuckface degenerate and the idea of a German as fuck Fat German Woman is so fucking Kino, but NOTHING exists of it. It fucking sucks dick.

Someone break this game down for me what makes it different from other wolfienstien games, haven't they always been about killing nazis? I mean that is the general theme I noticed whilst playing them
Also is the solution money talks

How about a subtle Sup Forums game where the immigrants and kikes are alien species that came to Earth to replace humans and drain our resources or something, then there's organization of white people fighting against those aliens. Like motherfucking Starship troopers but using allegories, like this you could redpill masses and still won't get accused from promoting hate speech and other shit like that.

profession is assigned according to location
>mexicans are builders
>middle easterns have explosive weapons
>brazilians need to eat monkeys to survive and can only wear flip flops and carry machetes
>greeks start with -1000credits

Stop playing video games.

Wolfenstein is older than this SJW political injection crap. It's original motive was to counter any argument of gratuitous violence with performing it against nazis which made it anti genocide. VG shouldnt hold weight IRL. it's a lack of ability to distinguish fantasy from reality in this generation. Their lives hold no bearing in reality. This threatens freedom of speech and artistic expression and is a first world problem. Exit your little shit fantasy of a life.

Stop buying the games.

You *KNOW* the final Boss of this game is going to literally be a LITERAL ORANGE HITLER

>if you play in france, uk or germany you have special random encounter event where you can get raped or die in terrorist attack
>chinese are all quick time events assembling nike and iphones in factory like dance dance revolution

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm this game, the Nazis created a literal utopia using the secret technology that the Jews were hoarding for themselves, and sharing it with humanity.

You play as the villain who wants to destroy all of this is favor of YAS QUEEN SLLAAAYYY.

Its tounge in cheek.

This. But this time you have to go a step further even though I know most of you won't. You don't even pirate it. Because I know if you do those of you who are millennial will then contribute to YouTube and probably Google because of it.

get politics out of video games with the idea that games can be games just for sake of games.

no politics.

no religion.

no morals.

games for the sake of games.

>subtle
No point, and there already are older games that are slightly redpilled and subtle.

You want something that's counter culture and will want genz to play as well (helps spred ideology but the game should be focused on actually being fun)

Nice.
I'd like to coordinate somewhere and making a thread on pol everyday wouldn't be fun and I don't want to use discord.

I'm thinking maybe something on the 0net could help keep things organised.
I don't know how we'd share the data, we could just upload it on mega or something

I've messed around with unreal for a bit.

I think the hardest thing would be to get game assets, they'd need to be either made by us or free to use and hope that we don't get some strike for using it in a "hate speech" game

We'd need to centralise the discussion fort to discuss what the gameplay will be and story.

/Thread

you don't.

You'd be just as fucking ridiculous as lesbians during gamergate, you fucktard.

Insurgency is the better shooter

THIS

>anything I don't agree with is propaganda
>I am against censorship
Man, Sup Forumssure is contradictory.

I'm going to buy this game. Not enough games are made today where you get to play as the bad guys.

You're just a screaming SJW-busybody-vagina.

LEAVE MY GAMES ALONE

name?

Take your money to different hobbies. Go rebuild a classic car. Go build yourself an AR-15. Buy gym equipment and make yourself into a beast. Learn woodworking or some other useful skill that translates to a hobby. Buy some books/software to study a new language. There are many better things to be doing than swallowing the left's pozzed cum just so you can get your gaming fix like a man child.

just fucking tweet and comment about how misogynistic it is for a woman to be the punchline of a joke in the trailer, jesus you guys are dim witted.

It's called voting with your wallet you retard. Capitalism.
>You only come with advise that could be formulated as "find your own safe space"
>now watch me complain to game developers in order to create a safespace where my ideas can't be challenged and people who think differently can't express themselves
Your reddit spacing is showing you moron.

well, if a nazi government got that far, there wouldn't be any blacks in it by that point.

We could use this to discuss things.

127.0.0.1:43110/1J1c7eML6uMwDU4uiKbKRxoqxGP6WMFMvb/index.html?view:channel channel_id=1PY9Fvgtaz4XStfBsGNrtE2QvbZm3KjFmhch1

Run Zeronet and visit this url.
It's a voat clone p2p system, I wish it was possible to remove the voting system.

I guess we can discuss stuff there if anyone is interested.

did not finish it, so i never released it

I hope one day we all get the German-side WW2 game we've all wanted. You wouldn't even have to be a Wehraboo if it was good enough.

Imagine doing:
>boot camp with all the other Aryans
>getting instructed in Nazi ideology by a mad SS guy
>taking part in Nazi parades with all the architecture and full Nazi flags everywhere
>hearing real Hitler speeches like you were there
>seeing real Nazi propaganda everywhere
>persecution of jews in the street
>invade france and exploit women
>be at that famous photo of Hitler on a balcony looking at the Eiffel tower
>invade russia in full spirits
>go through the fury of the eastern campaign meat grinder
>work as a guard at a concentration camp
>have to organize body disposal and putting down insurrections
>be able to actually lead people into the gas chambers and gas them
>operate a german MG at normandy
>put down the warsaw ghetto uprising
>deperately defend germany from oblivion

It would be fucking jawesome and you know it. I know it's kind of edgy but it should definitely be very explicit and let you be cruel if you choose. If someone ever does it in an uncompromising way it will be totally shocking and unforgettable.

>What was the turning point?
When we make our own games

>final part is Nuremberg trial as they put the noose around your neck

youtube.com/watch?v=ecisZ_A2pOI

Press F to Heil Hitler before you die

Their obnoxious story really hampers my enjoyment of New Order
The whole game would be better if they kept the story to the minimum like in DOOM.

Your new leader is Cliche'd Ms. Afro Cunt and you're fighting for everyone rather than white people I guess? Idk what the outrage is all about but your new leader is cringe as fuck.

Also a nigger fucks at fat white bitch in the trailer.

>How do we stop developers from injecting their political agenda in video-games?
simply don't buy them

The problem is that people don't and they double down on it.

You no mess with Lo Wang

vid.me/YUt5

This
Monkey soup actually is a rare but it's a very important power up for Brazillians
Flip flop gives mov +2
Me chame de macaco e me ponha numa sopa pois sou uma delícia

make Auschwitz Simulator 1944

It is impossible. Even censorship won't prevent symbolism and allusions, and whoever holds power will not hesitate to spread his ideas by any means.
>What was the turning point?
You are on the wrong side of history.

>vid.me/YUt5
This is fucking amazing

If it's anything like the first two games it's going to be more complex in its story telling than you might think there will be a lot of poor Jews degenerate Nazis stuff but when you read through to the subtext it's clear the developers feel that annihilating the subhumans and establishing a white meritocracy is the aim for humanity

Patrician-tier