Macron insults french journalists... again

archive.is/5bIrX

Before elections
>medias shill him from a nobody in 2013 to a celebrity in 2017
>during the campaign they systematically destroy his competition's reputation
>they keep their mouths shut on the shady stuff surrounding his political allies and fundings

After the election
>handpicks journalists allowed to follow him
>doesn't give interviews because his thoughts are too complex for them
>calls them narcistic while he calls himself Jupiter

I sure don't like him but what he's doing to those fags is a pure pleasure to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i5fxQI6rJuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're living in a golden age of entertaining leaders. Who cares if it ends in ww3?

>Who cares if it ends in ww3?
Let's hope for the best. I''m ready.

For you mountain jews every world war means more gold.

ehhh, at some point, even more gold doesn't make you any more happy

... is he, I dare to say... (((ourguy)))?

obviously

Haha, no.
youtu.be/i5fxQI6rJuM

He's clearly taking lessons from Trump.

Guys, I'm only going to explain this once. You've probably seen the Tomorrowland larping about plus ultra. They show the rug. They show the larp. 2 datapoints. Then they add a 3rd only if you show yourself to be entertained by the larp. Trump Macron Eiffel tower!! Guys, the premise of George Clooneys awful Disney movie with the robot loli is actually Trump/Macron!!! Then another user says Macron looks shockingly like Tesla(Wtf). This is where the campaign fails.

This is some kind of creepy Macron rebranding shill campaign in line with his Napoleon bullshit. He's trying to manufacture a cool conspiracy like time traveler Trump and become secretly beloved by the alt right. Trump might even have agreed to help him because he's bending the knee eagerly probably because his grannywife said to.

Macrons a fucking creepy faggot charlatan being run by his pedorapist grannywife. LET FRANCE BURN!

Macron talking in english sounds like an average millenial, i'm talking about his cadence and tone, i wonder if he sounds the same way in french?

Your brain is a mess.

When comedians make an impression of his voice they make him song like a small kid with a lisp with his wife acting like a grandmother.

Apparently, they have the internet in american mental institutions.

Murrrrrica!

I just finished watching Lawless. It was weird because Shia getting fucked up was hilarious. But then Shia becoming a man was still righteous and satisfying.

But the point is, MURRRRRRRICA!

Are you the lone shill at this hour? Change IPs and agree with yourself. Angry i saw through 9months of thinktanking? When the rest of the faggots wake up and finish their croissants and espressos, tell them they're incompetent faggots who need to go back to the lab.

The funny part: I only saw through you because I kinda loved the premise of Tomorrowland and thought it was 5 edits away from greatness.

Bat Bump.

Trump has shown the world that you don't have to appease these leeches.

Shills no play with me anymore?

People thought he was a leftist hero when he was running against Le Pen and forgot that he was actually a centrist banker

He will be the next Hitler, watch.

>tame cuck trying to copy trump for the publicity
Ayyy Topkek

Cat Bump

My corner.

Blz no bump. Blz no pully.

Fuck yo thread bump!

Let's keep this thread Poppins y'all!!

Let's perk this thread a bit, anons.

Teehee

Stop bumping the thread Jupiter

I was only doing it for the gets. I swear.

I'll stop now. Bretty sleepy.

Macron is gonna make France great again!!

>beloved by the alt right.

kys faggot

Really?

This is why you lose.

you're my guy