Aus/pol/ GAYFL Edition

>GAYFL changes logo to 'YES' in support of marriage equality
archive.is/QmF5k

>Alleged aspiring Melbourne jihadist pleads guilty to brutal murder of wife in front of children
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/aspiring-melbourne-jihadist-pleads-guilty-to-wifes-brutal-murder/8963658

>Tony Abbott steps up pressure on Malcolm Turnbull, could cross floor over clean energy target
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/tony-abbott-threatens-to-cross-floor-over-cet/8964240

>Groom 'turned his nose up at' authorities by marrying child bride after warnings, court hears
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/mother-groom-warned-marriage-to-14yo-melbourne-girl-illegal/8964056

>Manus and Nauru refugees told they'll be resettled in US, more approvals expected in coming months
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/manus-and-nauru-refugees-approved-for-us-resettlement/8962086

>Heterosexual, white men with jobs 'aren't included in anything', Canberra Liberal MLA says
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/heterosexual-white-men-are-not-included-in-anything-mla-says/8964916

>Terror boss warns major attack in Sydney is ‘inevitable’
archive.is/ZN8nW

>Victorian teens to be sent to adult courts
archive.is/9b5ub

>Busted: Warehouses full of baby formula headed to China
archive.is/3F3mm

>‘No’ voter fires back after getting the sack
archive.is/kFmBO

>Same-sex marriage: Turnbull says 'no' vote would rule the issue out for Coalition
archive.is/c30sB

>Malcolm Turnbull says North Korea will be 'wiped out' if regime attacks US
archive.is/8ADlt

>Tony Abbott ate another onion
archive.is/tKe5Q

>Centrelink ‘leech’ accused of preying on teenagers for money while plying them with booze and cigarettes
archive.is/jB0vp

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/dont-invite-me-to-your-straight-wedding/8963722
archive.is/TiiPJ
go
youtube.com/watch?v=e5LJ1GxFUP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait to get gay married by a chinese centerlink worker online

so progressive

>Terror boss warns major attack in Sydney is ‘inevitable’
*muffled parts and parcels in the distance*

Job search activities are shit

imagine if they used an auspost truck as a car bomb

An AusPost truck would actually be pretty hard to hijack/steal 2bh

what if they already work for auspost pretty sure i've had a muslim guy deliver shit before

i'd laugh even harder if they hijacked a plane on the 9th of november.

Oh, no dramas, that'd be easy as piss. Their identities would be found out rather quickly though once they don't turn up to the appropriate Dispatch Centre.

But judging from their past MO, they'd just run people down with it.

that would be pretty funny, too bad Sydney doesn't have a world trade centre, Melbourne does

i got a job!

i have to crash out now wasted as fuck and do my induction tomorrow and sign papers and shit but i got a job! no more neet life no more dole i am gainfully employed in a job that not even an abo couldnt fuck up i am an industrial cleaner in like 12 hrs and i am gonna be making beaupoup dollarydoos now. im drunk as fuck and gonna sleep now and i love all of you and i will continue to shitpost but not with my usual chronological intensity.

good for you cunt

well then do it in melbourne!

>sand in vagina
bad idea

onya m8

They said Sydney mate, can't go against (((them)))

Fucking kek

>Manus and Nauru refugees told they'll be resettled in US, more approvals expected in coming months
Drumpf BTFO

he agreed to it, it's only 54 at the moment but they are looking at the rest

And we get stuck with their central American monkey refugees

will they start making tacos, I like tacos

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/dont-invite-me-to-your-straight-wedding/8963722
REE HOW DARE YOU GET MARRIED WHEN I CAN'T

Please archive those
archive.is/TiiPJ

I wouldn't go to a poof wedding even if invited, only reason I can think of is to give them a dildo covered in HIV as a wedding gift. They probably already have that

Help Dave get his guns back.

Replace SAVE with fund
go SAVEme.com/help-dave-get-his-guns-back

I gave the cunt $20 already

>being so anally angsty you decide to write a fucking news article letting the world know you aren't interested in attending their wedding because you are butthurt about no voters

I wish people like this could be kept away from public platforms.

Well let some other cunt give him $20 then

youtube.com/watch?v=e5LJ1GxFUP4

Go Back To China

>/r/australia is currently defending capitalist exploitation
the fuck is their problem?

Would bang.

who gives a fuck
What are you some commie faggot or something

redpilled qt?

yeah i am. will also be voting no because marriage should abolished.

Lel. Good on you Nick and your 5 protestors.

Maybe you should push your party rather than having little protests that no one looks at.

She's got that look in the eye, you hardly ever see that in women, shes giving me a semi.

Lol lol I love Sup Forums. You are great men.

Yeah Nah faggot I don't give a fuck about this gook fuckers party but there are a bunch of cunts waiting for an excuse to bash you commie mask wearing faggots

Fuck man. The only way I'm a commie is I reckon we should get a free beer and ciggie allowance. So fuck off.

I want some of those iron jay fish things but I reckon they'll be shit.

>the party for freedom wants to restrict freedom
Hmm...

>line up at the beer line
>no beer
>line up at the smoke line
>no smokes
>line up at the bread line
>no bread