>Immigration is ba-
Well looks like was wrong again.

>scientific american
can't even laugh it's so pathetic.

How will drumpftards even cope?

Big-S Science is not small-s science, exhibit Z-783409251

You mean you can't even handle truth?
SAD

Well if they're not niggers, and they reduce the percentage of the population that is niggers, it makes sense. Doesn't mean it's better then sterilizing minorities and giving benefits to whites who have 4 or more children.

>these largely undocumented immigrants raise our population
>b..but sir we can't track them then it makes any crime they do untraceable in the system.
>so you are saying they lower our crime index? BRILLIANT SPIN IT AND TELL THE MEDIA.

This.
Immigrants are more violent than whites, but the overall crime rate goes down because niggers, at ~ 13% of the population (specifically young males, so 3.5% of the population), are committing half of the crime. If there were no niggers, crime would go up. It's patently obvious when you look at hispanic crime rates vs. white crime rates.

Ya no man I majored in Criminal Justice you have to completely not pay attention to not see the crime fact: illegal immigrants raise crime look at crime rates in sanctuary cities first generation legal immigrants will commit less crime but the second generation are more likely to commit crime

>Immigrants reduce crime
Throwing hand grenades at people reduces limbs being lost due to hand grenade explosions.

adding more to the base sample lowers the average

lol can you?

> was wrong again
Sup Forums is always right

>he gets asshurt over Sup Forums is always right meme
Here OP
>Jew
>New Fag
Pick both

>wealthy cherry-picked immigrants don't cause much crime

Holy shit

Then you won't mind sending these fine immigrants back home to reduce the high crime rates from where they came?

Hey, where would I send an job application to shill on Sup Forums for shekels? Gotta pay for vidya somehow.

>a group of criminologist

Would have carried more weight if it were a group of statisticians. My cousin has her degree in criminology and I certainly wouldn't trust her analization of crime statistics. Dumb as a box of rocks and a bleeding heart to boot. So why should I trust the criminologists who are responsible for this article?

>Democrat
>Expects to be taken seriously

research is wrong and just pushing damaging democrat agenda

Then how do you explain Japan?

>Highly educated , wealthy, white immigrants, who already speaks the language, and conforms to the local culture and values decreases the average national crime-rate.
WEW LAD!

fake and gay shit OP

We really need to make medical sterilization a prerequisite for receiving any kind of baby gibs. If they can't support one kid, two isn't going to make it better.

Just because they commit less crime than black people doesn't mean I want them in my country.

You can't just send people back to their places of birth. There home is their new country people cannot be illegal.
Think about all the doctors and engineers you're country won't get if you just ban then

You post a presumed headline from a journal that once had authority but has become a broken hack for an agenda of perfidy with no analysis of methods or conclusions and then think you can claim "BTFO". The only thing you have BTFO'd is your own stupid self. Try actually reading the damn article and analyzing their methods and see if their conclusions are warranted.

You can't because you are such an idiot you can't even make the author's argument. You claim to believe in "Science" and don't even know what the fuck it is.

you shills sound like parodies of yourselves
I guess the competent people are getting converted

Good work. Now you have demonstrated an ability to read Rat talking points with absolutely no effort to actually use any frontal lobe neurons. I didn't think it could actually be done but here you are.

how about you kys

bullshit

MS13

Liberals think like this

Do they commit less crime or separate themselves into their own ghettos and not report the crimes there?

WOW.. bees are great for the environment... why not have a fucking HUGE bees nest over your bed!

Yes most immigrants are good people but because they came here ILLEGALLY we have no way of separating the good from the bad (is that one a good illegal immigrant or a bad one).

Best solution is to kick out 100% of ALL illegal immigrants and only allow in LEGAL immigrants.

>tfw when it's a study of white expats to the European continent and not of the influx of low IQ monkeys from the middle east and africa

Increasing the population of an area cannot decrease crime. It can decrease crimes per capita, but not net crime.

sad part is this is how libtards actually think

>immigration reduces crime!
>so why did you stop collecting/start censoring the numbers for crimes specific to immigrant groups?
>shut up racist!
..lol

nice argument

lol fag

>the media told me it, so it must be true

wanna try refuting ANYTHING?

Wow Mexico must be a crime free paradise!

Immigrants reduce crime because the police stop reporting on it in the name of diversity

>reduces documented crime

>Terrence Tao is as much of a immigrant as Abdul#247
>receiving one is the same as receiving the other.

All I I know is
There is no scientific proof grenades reduce
limbs resulting from rural suburban's
voting for Hillary explosions
but in all serious we cant let hands become grenade codes

Why is the media dishonest about immigrants?

We hate illegal immigrants.

>"""scientific""" (((american))))
>(((research))) shows this political policy is good, goy!

>all immigrants are the same
Discarded.

Immigration (((statistic)))
>add all the educated white/asian immigrants in the notion
>don't mention differences between groups of immigrants
They tried this statistic faggotry in Finland until someone pointed out that what does this 'africans 13 times more likely to rape' means. They don't want to do those "positive" stats fanfares anymore.

>intentionally mucking a claim that immigrants - who presumably go through the legal process of immigration with the intent of bettering their lives and those of their families through education, business, and often military service - to illegals who are 100% criminals 100% of the time by their mere existence in another country, and how they reduce crime in a misleading title
So this is why ISIS kills journalists

WTF I LOVE ILLEGAL ALIEN RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS NOW!

IT'S HER TURN!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

NO BORDERS, NO LAWS!!!!

>people cannot be illegal.
What do you call a prison escapee?

Where? In the countries they leave?

>People cannot be illegal.

What did he mean by this?

lol I'm fairly newfag here and I'm not sure what that meme is meant to convey

>By (((Charis Kubrin))), (((Rober Adelman)))

This is getting too predictable. Can't they just hire pure goyim staff to at least keep on the illusion?? Jews are really dumb.

>you're country

It's true but their kids commit a lot more crime to make up for it.

Why are leftists so stupid? This is easily broken down with logic and statistics

Every group commits crimes at a lower percentage than blacks.

Including (especially) Asian immigrants and Hispanic immigrants

It's a specious comparison and an intentional trick meant to fool low IQ leftists and some of the nigger-tier whites (like German Protestants). But only idiots will fall for it

Jews literally think (probably correctly for the most part) that Goys are too dumb to notice the surname of an article's author.

They flaunt it because they know Goys are too obsessed with Facebook or the Kardashians to know what the fuck is going on.

You know its niggers that skew the statistics right?

this only serves to illustrate that libtards will believe anything as long as it fits their narrative.
They possess no discernment or ability to research facts. Sad, really.

Liberals believe this.

This immigrants have less crime than blacks because everyone has less crime than blacks. All immigrant groups still have higher crime than whites (excepting east Asians)