You only need to know 3 languages to communicate with everyone in the world

Learn English, one romance language (preferably Spanish) and one Slavic language (preferably Russian). Literally everyone can speak one of these languages, or they are subhuman.

The only exception is the Japanese.

Example, with Spanish, you can communicate with an Italian at a basic level. Nordics all speak English. With Russian, you can communicate at a basic level with all Slavs.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElX4PUUsja0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>prove me wrong
no problem.

why should I learn Russian and not Chinese?

I was just thinking this yesterday. everyone should learn English, Spanish, and Russian minimum. anything beyond that isn't really necessary

because Chinese is a meme.

>Suomi
>Rosiiska
Nigga wat

Because Chinese sounds stupid.

You'll never actually learn Chinese

>Chinese
>subhuman

Yeah. Good luck with that. Apart from border town markets nobody speaks it.

every language is a meme, literally

yeah, but why would I want to communicate with Slavs that can't speak English?

because there are lots of beautiful and interesting Slavic girls who, through no fault of their own, didn't have a good education in English or the opportunity to travel. and many Slavic men are traditional, tough men with an appreciation for their culture and history.

meanwhile in China youtube.com/watch?v=ElX4PUUsja0

how interesting can you be if you're limited to a Slavic language...

>villager is basically speaking a different language and requires subtitles

And then people claim ``Chinese'' allows you to speak to 1.3 billion people.

More interesting than a Moor bastard half-caste, at least.

English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
Eventually Russian. +native, and you can get laid everywhere.

>English
>Native
>German
>French
am i gucci?
I can also speak Italian and Spanish but Tarzan style

I'm a polyglot.

And I've travled the world.

And I can tell you, you only need one language to be a tourist. English.

>Moorechugal

Spanish/Russian/English are the 3 that matter. Outside of the ignorant parts of africa and oriental worlds - you'll be able to speak with most of humanity

What are my romance language options? I detest Spanish.
And why not Polish instead of Russian?

Nobody speaks portugese.

learn italian because its the language of dante
>12% difference from latin
its cool

>And why not Polish instead of Russian?
38 million people speak Polish
144 million speak Russian

many Poles speak Russian but few Russian speak Polish

If you didn't learn Spanish then I'd go with French instead. But the way things are going, French will be a majority black/muslim language in 20 years so meh.

Yeah, Italian would be cool. It's very similar to portuguese.

I guess I'll go with russian, then.
>french
Topkek

If you dont speak dutch you aint much

45mln~46mln
not 38mln

also

170 mln
not 144mln

The only important language is the language that you use at work.
If you want the best paying jobs in the world this will be english.
Nobody gives a fuck about novelty languages, but if you want any kind of leadership role you will need to speak your primary language fluently.
If you are an eloquent speaker of English then everyone will naturally defer to you.
Fuck other languages. All you losers can learn my language and stammer at me like a helpless child as I run rhetorical circles around you.

Combined population of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine is 200 million and there are some speakers in other post-Soviet countries, especially in Kazakhstan.

English is easy, man, the only people you can run rhetorical circles around with would be, as you already said, helpless children. Unless you had an experience with that, then I ask you to share it with us.

Learn english are you are good to go.

Also italian. Bitches loves italian language. Fuck you frenchfags.

This. That br guy is just butthurt only Portugal speaks Portuguese lol. English also wins because it's easy, we have pidgin BBC now (the 'news' outlet you perverts, not the shill threads) we can understand anything.

Honestly neither is a good choice.

Mandarin is only spoken in parts of China, and various dialects have about as much in common as languages with common roots (e.g. Polish and Czech) in that you can probably understand them but they are different languages.

In regards to Russia maybe old people in post-soviet states still know it, you'll find more English speakers in Poland than Russian-speakers for instance. I am not sure how it is in all the -stans.

If you had to pick 3 then Arabic is a decent choice since all sandniggers use it.

If we want to focus solely on the civilized world then English is the solid choice. Frogeaters like to pretend their "lingua franca" still holds any sway and there's 0 reason to accommodate them.

No, I'm not butthurt at all, if anything, I'm glad such a convenient language like english is the lingua franca.

>the only people you can run rhetorical circles around with would be
what's that "with" doing in that sentence
i think you need to learn how to speak the superior language properly mokey boi;)

yeah it's because you all make sense, but you always sound wrong :^) very amusing
very easy to get your idea across in english, good luck not sounding like a retard while you do it

I don't want to speak to Spanish people so no, fuck Spanish

Why should anyone care? Anglocucks are too cucked to laugh at someone for something like this anyway.

also, once again, it makes sense but it should be could and would used OR can and are

>my language
Sorry nobody wants to learn Australian

no we would immediately hear your accent and understand that's why you are speaking like that
this isn't that bad desu it just sounds kinda wrong but there are far worse offenders on Sup Forums and even worse irl

I speak my native language, English and some French and I traveled all across Europe with no problem. Why would I want to learn any other language? To go to the middle east, East Asia, Africa or central America?

But is it wrong or just sounds weird? Please, do correct me, no need to be rude, man.

Shit, nevermind, I see it now. I knew something was off.

>With Russian, you can communicate at a basic level with all Slavs.
proven wrong by yourself

haha well yeah it's technically wrong and sounds kinda off but it still makes sense

there is no need for a "with" in that sentence and could/would should be used together because they are both a conditional tense, (i think that's what it's called) and can/are are present tense

It's ok though I sound like a retard when I try to speak other languages too :S

>Goys, your centuries old cultures don't matter lmao let's just all speak the same three languages, all live the same way, since like, goys, we're all the same aren't we. We're all human, goys.
>Goys check out this cool thing I found called Open Society Foundation. Some Jewish guy started it, looks like some countries have stated that they hate him because he is trying to destroy their countries, what a bunch of raycists amirite.
>Goys, remember we are all one people with one culture. I Q and race don't exist and neither should your language and tradition.
>Your culture is old fashioned goys, let's just be an English speaking Abdul's and Chinese speaking Tyrones instead.

Not even closely true.

You will probably find more Russians speak English, than Chinese who speak English.

Russian doesn't matter as much.
As I've said, all Slavs worth talking to know English.

Chinese is much more valuable. The Chinese don't learn English at all, and they are much more disconnected from the western world than Slavs are, and their country and countries were Chinese is spoken are much more valuable than Russia.

And if it's about speaking to most of humanity, you're making a case for China, not Russia.

The only language you need is English. If someone can't communicate in English at all, then they aren't worth communicating with.

In my defense I spent a good minute making that sentence, changing things here and there because I knew something was off, until I shitted out that thing. Guess I ended up proving that aussie's point, after all.

>English is easy, man, the only people you can run rhetorical circles around ARE, as you already said, helpless children. IF you HAVE an experience with that I ask you to share it with us.

Why am I even doing this?

Učitaj medžuslovjanski! It will be the most useful language in the Greater Slavic Empire after the fall of the EU.

China is closed to foreigners and the chinese speak better english than you will ever speak chinese

There is not utility language. You have an iq, if it is high, maybe you have a job where a specific language is iseful

Trying ti minmax your life based on language js retarded

Learninf spanish in particular is retatded as fuck