Name 1 (one) thing wrong with the complete genocide of the arab race

Name 1 (one) thing wrong with the complete genocide of the arab race

Protip: you can't

>Not wanting hundreds of Arab Islamic alpha horsecocked men
Kys cuck

Nice try Mossad nigger

It is genocide.

Only one who are going to get genocided by the end of the 21st century are Western whites. Your vile race is behind every instance of degeneracy and genocides. It's ironic that you'll end up killing yourselves.

not an argument

Israel has no future so this is just a silly fantasy.

Arabs are biologically pretty much the same as Jews, so what your pictures show would not be happenning pal.

One thing wrong is that there is no reason to.

I agree desu ,but semites have to go aswell

Without thiet natural predators the jewish population would get out of control and need culling.

I know some Egyptians and they are nice people, which is probably why they left Egypt and moved here. That or they were inspired by pic related. Anyway so don't kill them please. You can kill the others though.

do muslims even have big cocks? i tought girls just liked them because they are agressive

Jews are arabs too you shill. They're fucking semites.

i'd die
and i like living
so it's wrong

>Arabs, whose genes and brains are scrambled after over 1400 years of systematic inbreeding.

Remember kids. Any Arab you meet is the descendant of dozens or hundreds of consecutive pairings of cousins or siblings.

This inbreeding has degraded them to the point where their cognitive capacity is significantly diminished. Leaving them little more than primitive animals at the mercy of their basic urges.

Horses have large cocks. But you wouldn't fuck them because they're animals.

Muslims are animals too

You need to read more history you brown invader parasite.

>Hebrews are not an Arab tribe

two birds one stone

He said wrong. Killing the jews is a plus

the samurai supports the jew in the nuking of mecca. it will happen in this timeline, mecca will be no more by 2030.

It's the Semite race, Chaim.

Arabs aren't a race.

It benefity Jews.

Can't see the bad thing there, Hans.

You would get rid of hot and t h i c c beauties, and that's a crime against humanity.

We just need to beat the Quran (and talmud for that matter) out of the semitic race. That's the final solution.

I honestly think semitic/mediterranean people with olive/ligh brown skin are the most beautiful people, at least the womankind.

Just get rid of the cryptojoos wahabifucks running the show and I bet they will go back to happily playing in the sand.

Jews and Arabs are both semite you dumb american cunt.What is wrong with the total extermination of the semite race?Nothing,both jews and muslims need to razed of the face of the earth.

lol shut up you inbred Iranian faggot, most of them actually count your subhuman race as part of us if you didn't notice already, so with this greater Israel they will wipe you out too, i know no Canadian will out of no where get this assblasted.

>Horses have large cocks. But you wouldn't fuck them because they're animals.

actually a famous American hero they all look up too called ''Mr. Hands'' let a horse fuck him and it caused his colon to be ripped open as his friend filmed him.

I wonder what flag is behind that N A Z I flag.

t. British English teacher-kun

not hot. Inbred. They literally NEED to be beaten up to be happy, and when you die they'll jump on the nex dick.