Israel

Isn't Israel the only true fascist state in the modern world?

Why do you hate (((them))) instead of joining them?

Maybe they are the true hope for the world?

Poland is becoming boys with Israel and Netanyahu and so is Hungary

We have some kind of a secret deal with them, that's my guess

They have an apartheid system in place, the whiter, ashkenazi jews are treated better then middle eastern israelis

What is there to hate about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/kaczynski-o-izraelu-to-swego-rodzaju-cud-naszych-czasow/hlr9j1z
forward.com/fast-forward/383092/the-most-popular-baby-name-in-israel-is-muhammad/
unvis.it/forward.com/fast-forward/383092/the-most-popular-baby-name-in-israel-is-muhammad
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The nigger of Europe doing the kikes job

Kys, faggot

At least my kids will live in prosperity and yours will be literally niggers

No wonder you're mad honey

are you retarded?

shut your fucking face dune coon

I prosper on you're downfall

I jerk off to it

each and every arab must die

make me honky

The USA/Poland/Hungary/Israel alliance that will destroy the EU.

Stupid goyim can not tell the difference between diaspora globalist jew and normal Israeli jew.

>when Swed calls someone a nigger

Face it, Schlomo. You will never ever be white.

BOOM

My endgame is seeing Poland become the 51St state / 2nd state of greater Israel.

and you will never get your country back. Ever.

> tfw the white phosphorous is pure

I'm not a jew or a sandnigger. Even if I somehow managed to legally immigrate to Israel I still wouldn't fit in. Therefore Israel is not for me.

I was in Ireland, Cobh and I saw a "tanned" Irish screaming some stupid shit about Palestine and Jewish oppression.

Wow that hasbara app has really got you kikes active these days hasn't it. Let me tell you something if you don't already know even though this is the third time today you've posted this thread,

We know you.
We know your tricks.
We know your goals.
We know all you've done.
We know all the suffering you've brought to the world.
Tell your bosses, tell your friends, tell every kike you know; we will bring this suffering back to you.

Do you really believe that there is a difference?
It exists only for a show you stupid goyim

And if some of (((them))) are really globalist leftists, they will be executed

larp less and lift more you fucking faggot

> tfw mom and dad make a big mess but YOU got to clean it up

>Every Jew and Jewish kid must be burnt alive
FTFY

That's not what i meant

Cleanse the great nation of Finland

Work with Israel

Make Finland fascist again!

flag-jew

what a suprise, we should bandera you fucking polish faggots all over again, but you are all hiding in england sucking muslim cocks.

There is no difference. Why should any kike get to live?

>Why do you hate (((them))) instead of joining them?
Because I am not a Jew. I am too much of a Gentile to become an Israeli citizen.

lmao niggerface, how do you propose to do that when Trump just made a military base IN Israel?

> tfw you've been naughty and aren't allowed to play with your suicide vest

There is at least four kike threads like this one. CIA working over time for those faggots in israel.
May every Jewish baby inhale zyklon b

and your too busy watching your women sucking chinky, hindy and nigger cock you fucking white third world ape

> tfw pol wont save you from the IDF

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

>this fucking Jew masquerading under the flag of his greatest enemy and gloating at Christians murdered in Palestine by israelis
You are a sheep in wolfs clothing. We are wolves.
We will not forget you. You personally I mean. We won't forget your name, your face.
There is a great suffering coming for your people kike. A suffering that cannot be stopped or avoided. And its almost here.

Your whores are already in our cities.
1 month ago Polish nationalists took a good care of your Bandera worshiping nigger by punching a Nazi

Why is there always some fucking mongo on Sup Forums posting pictures of female israel soldiers?

nice prayer homo

>tfw she's even tighter dead

Trump won't be around forever like Israel. The new generation aren't big on christfaggotry and most just dislike you. Most Americans don't even care about your holoshit grandparents

this isnt shakespeare club faggot

> do I hear 10 dollars?

>Why do you hate (((them))) instead of joining them?
As long as they dont push mudslimes into the west I'm good.

then we'll have China which will have the most Xtians in the world by 2050, and they HATE mudshits

unlike you fags

> now in lemon flavor

>allows arabs in the knesset
>fascist

lel

How many baby foreskins do Jews need to eat a day to retain their sickly complexion?

Why are Jews so inbred?

Oh Jew. Funny, only a Jew would think that the queens English is the equivalent of Shakespearean acting. I bet you're one of these dumb fuck Americans who watch a British show and think its intelligent because they sound "smart".
Oh child. Oh kid. Here let me tell you a secret.
You're a wimp.
A little baby wimpy wimp. A little kiddy wimp.
I can tell, mainly because you keep posting pictures of Palestinian CHRISTIANS being killed.
Your time is comic to an end kike. Your stupid cunt netenyahu smells it in the air and is desperately trying to cozy with the right. But it's too late.
Its too late for you.
As it was too late for your soul when your scum people demanded Christ be killed.
A great suffering is coming for you.

>Why are Jews so inbred?
at least jews stick to themselves, mudslimes seep into society and make it brown. They integrate..

tl:dr

> rats

We will see you soon wimp. :)

You mean they are the only ones allowed to stick to themselves?
White people can stick together without being inbred like some disfigured kike.
We need to get rid of kikes promoting diversity.

You faggots couldn't afford to buy 10 new tanks recently. Start making threats when you stop being African tier country.

you gay fucking nigger. You leave your room once a week to shit

>hurr you have been tricked by the kik... w-wait Abdul, I'll come to the stoning, I'm just posting this

You Jews fucking your brothers and sisters?
How did you kikes get so inbred?
Rabbi doing a little too much sucky sucky on your baby penises

They only reason you aren't Africa tier is because of the superior Germans floating you Jewish ass danglers.
Do you know why Jews are so inbred?

>Why do you hate people causing your society to implode with ultra liberalism while remaining ultra conservative in their own
>They want your entire race destroyed
>Why not join them in destroying it

Complete fucking idiocy the post

fuck

Our govt helped you with military training against the r*ssians, I heard. Can you confirm?

It's fucking disgusting what they do to palestinians. Jews always go on about how evil the nazis were when the go around shooting palestinian women in the vagina just for lulz.

what about saudi arabia qatar

these countries literraly enslave every black, christian

Israel is a democratic country moron.

I don't know about military cooperation but recently, our crypto-president called Israel a wonderful miracle of modern times

wiadomosci.onet.pl/kraj/kaczynski-o-izraelu-to-swego-rodzaju-cud-naszych-czasow/hlr9j1z

Greatest allies confirmed?

>isreal is a fascist state

Greatest ally in europe when?
On a serious note just so you know, a lot of white jews are from polska.

Not surprised that catholicucks are now open about submitting to their masters

Haha syrian faggot hiding behind a muslim flag. Good you realize syria doesnt actually exist.

Yeah I know.
Every pole learns about this in school, actually.

EU is a fascist state.

Poland and Israel are friends, fuck off

Fucker I use the muslim flag because my syrian one usually derails conversations

Neither are you. Achmed. Ever.

Hungary is already /ourstate/ faggot. We don't need you kikes.

>fascist

That's a funny way of saying apartheid, kike.

Nice, he did call you out. Syrians, especially Asshead supporters, are some of the most manipulative shitstains in this planet.

>le asshead supporters
You come along as the typical canadian that sucks jewish dick for a living

someone post some rare gadots

>we punched ONE nazi!!

fuck i am so scared now.

>greatest (((ally)))

i guess in an israeli sense yes

The best thing about Israel is the fact that it won't exist in the future.

forward.com/fast-forward/383092/the-most-popular-baby-name-in-israel-is-muhammad/

Please archive it
unvis.it/forward.com/fast-forward/383092/the-most-popular-baby-name-in-israel-is-muhammad

There are plenty of fascist states, either through government or lack thereof.
Israel pretty much owns apartheid, though.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you
You are literally the scum of the earth.

I dont like jews, but they dont go by a caveman doctrine and mentality that is so degenerate.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

I don't have much to contribute
But I have an Israeli flag

So give me (((you))) goyim

Kys, you Jewish filth

i hate them because we foot the bill for all of it. we give them billions of dollars every year and have done all the fighting for the last 15 years. meanwhile they flood all the white countries with rapefugees and preach diversity.

who cares about dead sandniggers?

Only Denmark would believe that the enemy of his enemy is his friend.
Who do you think is sending Muslims here?
What you retards don't know is that jews love Muslims. They see Muslims as their allies against Christians.
You've been fooled kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

Hello JIDF! the ''pretty women in picture'' method is getting a bit old don't you think?