AUSTRALIA YES

Sup Sup Forums, just recieved this fine use of taxpayer shekels in the mail today.

Wanted to hear you guys thoughts on gay marriage and whether not it's detrimental to society.

Cheers lads

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/ontario-makes-disapproval-of-kids-gender-choice-child-abuse/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope#Non-fallacious_usage
youtube.com/watch?v=3_TWmhw2mek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homosexuality is a mental disorder
/thread

It's going to encourage homos to live less degenerate and more monogamous lifestyles. It's not going to increase or decrease the number of gays. Unless you're gay your life is not going to change at all. Maybe you'll get to go to a gay wedding

So is shitting in public, Pajeet.

If faggots want to be miserably married like straight couples then let them. It literally doesn’t fucking matter a drop

>It's going to encourage homos to live less degenerate and more monogamous lifestyles.
If this is tue, you should vote no, so they continue to spread AIDS more efficiently.

im pro gay marriage so i can marry my trap gf. roasties btfo.

Just vote no. It's not the last chance to vote yes, they can always have another vote, but once the cat is out of the bag, there is no going back.

It doesn't really spread any more in the developed world among regular gays since the invention of PrEP and PEP. Only the really gross ones who take zero precautions

gay white male here

love trump, hate the lgbt

once gay marriage is legal the nonbinary faggots and pansexuals will just use this as a way to file all lgbt members into sections of "opression" and gays will be at the top of being "least opressed"

fucking class warfare lads

fuck these rainbow loving cunts i wanna fuck my bf in peace without being raped by ahmed

The slipper slope argument is a logical fallacy

There isn't anything wrong with gay marriage but it's part of a larger movement that needs to be quashed asap.

>This

I don't reckon the left in Australia is ready for gay marriage desu. Evidence is the way they are carrying on right now

Dunno if that'll work desu senpai. Some married couples are just as degenerate as gay couples. Slapping a ring on a serial degenerates finger isn't going to make them magically faithful. Kinda a good point though mate

daily reminder some fags stole this out of my post box, they are fucking desperate.

This is correct.
Based.

Also poofters can get 'married' else where, why does every white / west country have to....

they wants to bring down da white supremacist institutions brick by brick and re-distribute their wealths

It is, but don't be done in by fallacy fallacy. The sheer amount of degeneracy unleashed here after our government forced it through unilaterally is unreal. Be happy you get to vote on.

>Save yourself from our cruel fate you goddamn roofucker.

Captcha: Chopsticks. Again, a sign of Aussie future.

>the slippery slope meme isn't real!111
A portuguese leftist party wants 16 year olds to be able to sue their parents for not allowing them to transition.

The Ontario government considers it child abuse to deny child transitions.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/ontario-makes-disapproval-of-kids-gender-choice-child-abuse/

It's not slippery slope if it's runaway process.

vote no. just look at our sjw shitstorm. vote no and keep your freaks in line. i charge you. see to it.

The one argument that stands out most is that we don't know what causes homosexuality. Whether or not it's hereditary or there are environmental factors. What is known, is that in societies that allow the LGBTIQ culture to flourish, you have higher rates of homosexuality. So it's correct to say that when you promote homosexuality, you get more homosexuality.
Additionally, most pedophiles are gay men. It's not correct to say that most homosexuals are pedophiles, but it's more or less correct to say most pedophiles are homosexuals (male homosexuals to be specific). This highlights that there is a correlation between the two subgroups. So if you vote yes, and you continue to promote homosexual culture you be confident that you are also going to be raising the number of pedophiles in your community too.

sauce

Test

So I should vote no so you lose don't l your sweet oppresion ladder ranking ?

>It's now child abuse in Canada to stop your child from taking hormone supplements and permanently fucking up their physical biological growth and development,

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA,

This is basically a referendum on whether people are sick to fucking death of political correctness or not.

You can't justify gay marriage without running headlong into more politically correct drivel than you can handle. A yes vote endorses that bullshit and will see it used again.

Gay people are 3.5% of the population, when gay marriage is legalised 10.2% of gay people actually get married. It affects 0.3% of the population WOAAHAHAH THIS IS A FUCKING MASSIVE ISSUE GUYS.

Inconveniencing 0.3% of the population vs letting political correctness run rampant hmm whatever is the correct decision here.

Is slippery slope another word for mancunt

Marriage as a state instrument was incentisized for population growth and to not create a tsunami of single mothers.

How does these apply to two adult men who suck each other's cocks?

Simple question will one of you poofters answer it for me please?

Its fine. But they should outlaw pride parades and shit.

This is basically a referendum on whether people are sick to fucking death of political correctness or not.

You can't justify gay marriage without running headlong into more politically correct drivel than you can handle. A yes vote endorses that bullshit and will see it used again.

Gay people are 3.5% of the population, when gay marriage is legalised 10.2% of gay people actually get married. It affects 0.3% of the population WOAAHAHAH THIS IS A FUCKING MASSIVE ISSUE GUYS.

Mildly inconveniencing 0.3% of the population vs letting political correctness run rampant hmm whatever is the correct decision here.

Holy shit I mangled that post. "So you don't lose your sweet oppression rank"

I read you the first time faggot

Marriage for fags means there is one guy they cohabitate with while in an open relationship. No shit there are studies which claim monogamy is on the rise among homosexuals, while classifying monogamy as being in an open relationship.

Its okay as long as 1 field is marked?
Draw a little swastika on the No-Field!

If you think slippery slopes are never real, go find a glacier on the side of a mountain and run down it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_slope#Non-fallacious_usage

>28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." >(exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
>79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: "The survey showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309." >(exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

>The slipper slope argument is a logical fallacy

i would unironically invade if i were elected.

Vote no. Look what is happening in America for example. Tranny faggots, and trannies that believe in a million genders will start to take over and if you don't use the correct pronouns or let them put your children on hormones you are a bigot.

Vote no. Gays make a mockery of marriage and should only be allowed civil partnership. Marriage is for man and woman.

Poofs, fuck off!

Fuck, at least you guys get a vote on it and not the government just shoving it down our throats.

The "vote yes" campaign is like the liberal fucks from your last election, shoving their opinion down EVERYONES throat, while threatening and harassing anyone who opposes it.

Clear your notifications you double nigger

>literally gay id

>Not getting a robot that will suck ya dick and not complain

Couple of generations from now will keep your house in order while you go to work

Hmmmm. I guess you twits still think women have the pussy power to control you. That's where you are now wrong.

Is there actually even any difference between marriage and a civil partnership for gays? I'm not religious really but I always thought marriage is solely a religious issue. Do they actually lose any *ACTUAL* rights or is just childish "I want what they have" screeching ?

as soon as the left wing party wins an election they are going to make gay marriage legal, regardless of the result of this survey

There's shit like next of kin and making decisions on behalf of your partner if they're in hospital and unable to consent

Your id says Gay

Damn he's a qt

CIVIL
I
V
I
L

UNIONS
N
I
O
N
S

do not give you that next of kin recognition

Vote NO plz, no one likes fags.

Seems all this shit could be avoided by making legal changes to civil unions then.

Wait, are these radicals actually proposing a case for bestiality and necrophilia? Gay marriage is one thing, but fucking a dead corpse is an entirely different ball game.

Then change them to make sure they do

Why bother posting under the nazi flag if you're just gonna tell everyone that your Canadian?

Right wingers who go on about gay marriage are weaklings

Orrr we could just change it to allow gays to marry

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA,
indeed

Or we could not.

>pic related

Anyone got some memes that can red pill an office full of normie simpletons? I tried explaining the SSM debate as a small part of a larger deconstruction of western institutions to undermine and ultimately replace the foundational structure of society with that predicted by Marx but they got distracted by Facebook pictures of rainbows.

Watching Mark Latham's show and he's just non stop shat all over fags so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=3_TWmhw2mek

A question I always pose to people is this:
If there isn't a worldwide leftist conspiracy then why are all major western countries having this debate within a few years of each other?
Even outside of homo marriage, why did Australia "question" the idea of out Captain Cook statues at the same time America was question their civil war statues.

Goddam, Mark Latham has got based over the past few years. I'd almost vote labor if he was leader.

Wow, the one time I post something and it gets derailed by some shitty meme ID.

too bad he relies on (((the rebel))) to get his voice out there.

Retarded britcuck doesnt realize he's helping to destroy western civ by (((not caring)))

Just let a refugee family move in William. If you can live in the UK why not them, they arent bothering anyone

I can imagine if they gave it any thought at all, which they won't, that history is predestined and the trajectory of progress has led to this logical conclusion. They know nothing of conflict theory, history beyond the 1980's or even the understanding of culture and tradition for the maintenance of civilisation. I just need a hard hitting, simple meme.

if it doesn't matter then why the fuck are they bitching so much about it?

fuck them and fuck you

>one meme to rule them all, one meme to .....

well of course you'd say that you're gay

It's mostly a I want what they have screeching. They've been told there oppressed and not equal because they can't marry buy when in human history has there ever been ssm. It's fucking absurd that they feel like they're hard done by because they can't get married like men a d women do. Also you'd have to be mentally ill to want to stand in front all your friends and family and marry another fucking man. Civil partnership is enough for them.

Acceptance of homosex generally should reduce the number of homos in the sense that they won't pretend to be straight and then pass on the genetic basis of gayness.

Not if the scope actually is slippery

will this still count lads?

Given that scientists devised a 90% accurate facial recognition software for gayness, I think it's fair to say it's not cultural. The likely culprits are the massive amounts of endocrine disrupting chemicals we're surrounded by.

>morally sensible
wtf

The real shame is that normies don't understand what is at stake here.
Its not a vote for or against gay marriage, its a vote for or against "safe schools", religious tolerance, unisex toilets, mandatory gender acceptance etc.

If yes wins (and it probably will), the vote will be used as justification for a tidal wave of left wing policy that will be forced onto society by law.

I hope so. Smug as fuck response

It means they can make decisions for the other parter i.e if one has been hospitalized
There are several other things like insurance but I forgot them
Also that's the most autismal explanation for marriage I've ever heard

Tits