CANADA YES! Gov't has taken 13,000 illegal immigrants from US, gave them welfare

>OTTAWA -- The number of people seeking asylum in Canada is now the highest it's been since 2009, driven in part by a surge in asylum seekers showing up at the Canada-U.S. border.
>New statistics released Tuesday by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada show that as of August, 27,440 claims for of asylum have been filed in Canada, a peak since record highs of between 36,000 and 33,000 in 2008 and 2009.
>During a briefing Monday with immigration organizations in New York City, Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen said based on current trends, Canada could see 40,000 claimants by the end of the year, according to Conservative immigration critic Michelle Rempel, who was in the room. Hussen's office confirmed her account.

And how much will all of this cost?
>At current levels, the federal and provincial governments are looking at a bill of at least $353.9 million to $548.8 million to process claims and provide the required services -- the cost per claim ranges from $12,900 to $20,000, the Immigration Department says.
>Those numbers don't take into account the cost of deporting failed claimants, nor the special measures rolled out to manage the sudden summer spike in border arrivals -- it's too early to know that price tag, the department says.
> As of August, 13,211 people have been intercepted trying to make a similar journey and while the numbers are highest in Quebec, British Columbia registered a spike of its own last month. There, 102 people were stopped, up from 51 the month before.

Hey Canada, just wanted to pat you on the back for being a great neighbor and taking 10,000+ of our illegal Haitians. We have 380,000 central Americans illegally living in the US that face deportation early next year, so maybe you want to work on setting up some more tents. Thanks again!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/c5r7F
archive.fo/cFcGJ
archive.fo/LEPFz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot article link for quoted text in OP
archive.fo/c5r7F

Make leaf great again

BASED Canada! By all means, PLEASE take all of them. America is With You. by the way we need to get a petition going for a Northern wall next.

O, CANADA!

Please Leafs take all of them. we have more than enough to go around here

Just think of all the legit things that $548M could have been spent on.

Or better yet, not spent at all. We are running a deficit ffs.

Will take our niggers too?

This

I'm gonna start a Mexi-Leaf bus service from border to border.
Anyone wanna chip in for gas?

Maybe. Trudeau will do whatever Soros tells him to do. I think Soros has plans for American blacks though, and those plans require them staying right where they are.

Aren't they Haitians too?

The literal people that killed the whites when they were a minority then took over their country and ran it into the ground.

Only if we get to play Mariachi music on the bus

>Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen

Build a wall around Detroit, cede it to Canada as a christmas gift.

Looks like death camps, they probably kill millions in them.
We should liberate the poor people from their oppressors.

I'm more in favor of the pedestrian overpass in the long term.

Oh yeah, build bridges not walls.

Based Canada showing us how it should be done. Might want to order more rape kits for the hospitals too.

Blacks hate white people because the know deep down that they can’t live a civilized life without us and it kills them.

all those fucking haitian niggers are going to stay in my province too god damn it
were like a containment zone for niggers and slimes from old french colonies

Lmao Canada is like my distant neighbor who I keep dumping kittens off at when my cat gets pregnant! Four litters already and she keeps them all fed and they're semi feral, just like the illegal immigrants!

I hope that by liberate you mean send them back ...

once you're blacked they'll never go back

No, the evil Leaf is clearly unhinged and must be culled, this vile display of inhumanity must be dealt with in the harshest possible terms.
Putting people in death camps is literally Nazi!

Sending them back isn't going to happen.

The average wait to process refugee claims right now is 16 months. Many of those crossing are heavily pregnant already; if not, you can have a baby in just 9-10 months. The Quebec government made it EASIER for pregnant women to enter Canada illegally:

archive.fo/cFcGJ
>The local Quebec municipality has filled in part of the ditch to make a footpath so the elderly, infirm or very pregnant can cross more easily. Metal barriers have been set up to help with crowd control. There are tents to protect everyone from the blazing summer sun. Generators power fans during the day and lights at night. There's even a pair of portable toilets.

With the queue growing, an internal assessment by the government says it will take 11 years to process their claims:
archive.fo/c5r7F
> The board has been warning for months, however, that they are ill-equipped to manage the ongoing rise in claims without creating lengthy backlogs, given existing budgets and staffing levels.
>A briefing note obtained by The Canadian Press earlier this year said that without system improvements or additional resources, steadily rising numbers of claims would mean wait times of as long as 11 years by the end of 2021.

So basically, by the time their claims are rejected, they will have children and established a life in Canada, they will appeal on humanitarian grounds, and that appeal will inevitably be granted and they will be allowed to stay.

What's truly hilarious is that Quebec is a massive recipient of federal transfer payments. Every non-Quebecer is paying for this crap, along with extra free shit for locals that the rest of Canada doesn't get. So illegals settling in Quebec is even more expensive than if they settled elsewhere.

>be Canadian
>Prime Minister criticises Trump for wanting strong border security and a wall
>Illegals start going to Canada since he literally told them to come
>Get an influx for 1 month that doesn't even equate to the amount that try crossing illegally every month
>Please stop coming guys we can't afford it
Shit really activates my almonds

I don't want the memes to be real anymore.

but i also kind of do.

America pls take me, I'm well educated and patriotic.

Literally a Somali.

US please annex us.

>America will be whiter than Canada in your lifetime

archive.fo/LEPFz

>MONTREAL—Canada is not ready to handle a second wave of Latin American asylum seekers who may already be starting to flee the United States, says the head of Canada’s border-guard union.

>The federal government revealed Tuesday that 5,712 refugee claimants had arrived in Canada in the month of August alone—an 82 per cent jump from July.
>But Customs and Immigration Union president Jean-Pierre Fortin said there has been an ominous change in the demographics.
>This summer, most of the asylum seekers who crossed the Canada-U.S. border were Haitian citizens alarmed about the looming expiration of their special immigration designation, known as the Temporary Protected Status, or TPS.

>In September, Fortin said, the flow of people crossing the Canada-U.S. border had slowed to about 90 people a day. He estimated that less than a quarter of those are Haitian nationals.
>Instead, they are increasingly citizens of El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua—three countries whose citizens are also eligible for Temporary Protected Status in the U.S., but who are equally concerned that U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration will not renew their status when it expires between January and March 2018.
>There are more than 250,000 Salvadorans, Nicaraguans and Hondurans with Temporary Protected Status.
>“We don’t think the government is ready to face another crisis,” Fortin said. “I don’t think they’re going to be in a position to double the numbers that we had in August. Just think about us getting over 10,000 people coming in (each month).”

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN, LEAFS

we are happy to take all those of colour who need assistance in this dire time. please, come into my home, behead me, rape my wife and children. it would be my honour to make up for the crimes of my ancestors. our prime minister will even pay you to do it and no one is allowed to stop you due to M-103.

LOL NO!

upvoted xdddd

Ontario is basically Michigan=The Province but with a lot more dumb benefactors so it doesn't look as poor.

The worst part is Trudeau will never pay for his crimes.

Woah, let's not sell Ontario short, my fellow leaf.

>Most indebted non-state on the planet
>birthplace of multiculturalism
>demands the rest of country also takes in refugees
>wants universal basic income for refugees and unemployed

>>birthplace of multiculturalism
I just went for a passport application in person last Thursday and spent about 40 minutes waiting. I only saw one other white person (other than myself).

thats just not enough, they can at least take in a million or two

only 13,987,000 to go! keep it up canada! we're rootin fer ye!

This woman controls half of public radio is the US.

CANADA FUCK YES
The further they're from us the better!

Nice Canada we are proud of you

Don't you mean "irregulars?"

Damn, so fucking hot. Sheer and utter domination. Sheeeeeeit, I'd volunteer!

Kill me now pls

it's going to be fun watching my country burn to the ground.

>Went to Montreal a few months ago
>Nearly everyone that found out I was an American kept asking me about Trump as if he was Hitler-lite
>Kept telling them I don't care, life is always shit, everything is a disappointment
>Asked them what's so great about their shitty leader
>Same people always get offended telling me that he's "funny and cute"

You people voted Trudeau, suffer your own demise in peace

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS

>13000 us immigrants
Or
>5 million spics