Canada hates whites

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Tl; dr white family's refugee application is denied because Canada didn't think they were being targeted because they were solely white / had no evidence to back up their claims.

If they were muslim in the same circumstances turdaeu would have personally appeared and allowed them in.

Fuck this country

Kys leaf, your country is dead.

Just annex us

We don't want Canada's psychopaths. We have enough problems as it is.

Selective immigration then. Take all the white gun owners who have skilled trades / professions

that little girl looks like she's pissed and confused.

no xies being a transphobic bigot

>let cubans walk across our border despite cuba being quite decent and better off than SA
>AFRIKAANERS? YOU MEAN THOSE WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!!??

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race
>it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.
>economic reasons
WHAT THE FUCK LEAFS

the kids look frightened

reminder

r011ing for drag name

I'm marshmallow from now on faggots

Good. Fuck those white bitches.

capitalism is oppression, they are the bad guys for having more than others

>impying
but they dont own the means of anyone's production so the are the proletariat too. so its unjustified and obviously race based since niggers are feral subhumans

Kill yourself

I love that the article says you need to be a specific race, religion or nationality to be considered a refugee by the international community and can't become one if your situation is the same as everyone else in your country. So why did the Syrian war let everyone become refugees if they were all equally affected by it?

without white people you'd still be fucking goa-

nvm, you owe us nothing

shit we are right behind you, just delaying the inevitable

this

where the fuck are you m8

Jesus that's fucking sad.

between nz, new caledonia and your mothers taint

Almond status: activated

just nuke toronto and ottawa then

I dont care if I die if it means the rest of Canada goes with me

that's a good fucking question, mate

What the fuck would we want with a country full of faggots and chinese?

Think we will let them in here in the US

are you guys a bunch of nonces like Pitcairn

Haven't even gotten weed lmao yet