Author of Pepe will send DMCA to all "alt right" websites

THE END IS NEAR!
Sauce: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right?utm_source=mbtwitter

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right?utm_source=mbtwitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive time unvis.it/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/8x8gaa/pepe-the-frogs-creator-lawsuits-dmca-matt-furie-alt-right?utm_source=mbtwitter

Shit. He owns the copyright fellow goyim! Better stop frogposting so that he doesn't sue us.

didn't his copyright expire? what a faggot

Is my ps profile pic safe? Made him in dark souls 3

He can't do shit. That's not even close to the original pepe. Also, maybe Nintendo should go after his ass for making the bulbasaur pepe.

We will see after a 5 year court battle. Better just to stop posting it goy.

fucking lol, this is what we need to do

Hilarious. To be fair, that faggot actually has the copyright. But thinking that this case will now clog up the justice system by forcing actual lawyers and judges to deal with it makes me smile. The fact that MSM was reporting to millions of normies about Pepe being a symbol for muh alt-right was already grotesque, keep it coming.

Isn't there some simple way we can get around the copywrite laws?
I can't imagine we'd have to alter Pepe much to get around it.....

Gonna have a tough time enforcing a copyright over well established parody protections.

But whatever - if I was a starving artist and Soros wanted to give me a pile of money to try to enforce a copyright, I'd take it.

Wonder who is paying for that faggot's legal team?

bump this thread for importance

Hmm..... I wonder who's paying his lawyer fees?

This.

He's not trying to stop the meme, he can't. But there are plenty of peeps (Baked Alaska, Mike Cernovich etc) who are included in these suit who incorporated Pepe into products they sold which is copyright infringement, which is what the suit is about.

Pay attention, people.

Boy, you better have a fuckhuge bag for all those legal fees! Go ahead!

Take a pick:
>ADL
>SPLC
>AIPAC

I wonder what the common connection between all these groups are...... ?

Well I think the problem is that nobody is going to defend "our" side. If somebody stood up and poured some money into some kike lawyer's pockets it would be easy to dismiss this shit as "fair use" or "remix culture" or something like that. You don't see Disney suing kids who draw pics of Mickey Mouse or Arielle and you don't see Nintendo sue autists who spread Sanic pics around the internet either.

But the most funny outcome would be that he manages to pull this off, that way we'll have MSM reporting once more about muh evil alt-right Pepe and hopefully help a lot of folks wake up realizing how ridiculously fucked in the head our modern society is.

oh no. motherboard of vice. What next...will buzzfeed also approach.

Expired copyright on top of fighting parody laws. he has long bigly. the last thing to do is chop off his own dick to fight the patriarchy.

K I K E S
I
K
E
S

Selling semi-rare pepi for 1.5 internets. Serious bidders only. Please don't DMCA me.

Cernovich and Spencer fulfilling their purpose as "leader of the alt-right" by soaking all the lolsuits we generate.

Most of these people are garbage and profiting off it so whatever..How exactly do they tell T_D or here for that matter it can't be posted?

>Nordfag not using archive

It really is the end..

This.

How do copyrights expire?

>durrr my copyright on all cartoon frogs isn't spurious and unenforceable

lul does this guy honestly believe he was the first person to draw a cartoon frog? I've drawn tons of them. The ancient Egyptians drew frogheaded people, as well all know. He can kiss our collective asses