Why are the world chess champions such amazingly redpilled individuals...

Why are the world chess champions such amazingly redpilled individuals? Is is because chess is more or less race war on 64 squares?

And why are they jewish?

Wilhelm Steinitz (1886-1894)
Emanuel Lasker (1894-1921)
Mikhail Botvinnik (1948-1957, 1958-1960, 1961-1963)
Vasily Smyslov 1 (1957-1958)
Mikhail Tal (1960-1961)
Robert (Bobby) Fischer 2 (1972-1975)
Garry Kasparov 3 (1985-1993)

The only chess champ who had opinions was Fischer. Then they killed him. Chess players can't have opinions. All they can do is play chess.

(((Kasparov)))

The world is a complex chessboard played by dark and light

The secret society elite are trying to use both light and dark to overthrow the game and become referees that can cheat and play

Aljochin

Is the Magnuson era over?

No, this is just a minor dip in the form curve.

(((They))) killed him

The material world is a chessboard and jews are typically the best players

Levon's era begins

I would have you know chess is a fantastic game with many different playing styles and variations in which a game can be conveyed. In fact there is estimated to be 10^40 legal positions which means the number games of chess that can be played is astronomically high. Do not just call it a "race war on 64 squares", because it's not; it's the most beautiful game in existence and I have you know I am disappointed in society for producing an individual like you who does not think twice before offending someone.

Technically, he's not even qualified for the Candidates yet. If he loses in the tiebreaks against Maxime Vachier-Lagrave tomorrow, he'll have to get the wildcard entry.

>Jewish
>Bolshevik Jews
>Soviet Jews
Wow its almost as if the Soviet union had schools dedicated to churning out chess champions...

Fisher named the Jew, and is regarded as an anti Semite. The two best players in the world today are both atheists, one is Scandinavian and the other is a poo.

Are you implying Anand is one of the two best players in the world right now? I'd say Kramnik, Aronian, Vachier-Lagrave, So and Caruana are all better than him.

they cheat as bobby said

Its been solved by AI

Upgrade to competitive games of chance for infinite variables

Kang to horse 5. Check m8.

Kasparov is a Zionist kike though

Chess is the man's game

We know it they took over our country just after the ww1 and ww2. They made our country the 2nd communist state in the world after Russia. Kun Béla, Rákosi were both jewish rats.