TRANIES BTFO'D

TRANIES BTFO'D

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw ignoring my doctors recommendation to transition was the best decision ever

I am just a girly guy, found a girl who loves me, accepted myself and I am happy.

Yes..

saving that one.

>using minion memes
neck yourself

Just preaching to the choir at this point.

Well, expect even worse suffering throughout society thanks to the masses succumbing to the doctrines of demons.

Good one Grandma

They all btfo themselves eventually

Implying doctor's orders matter more than "YOU GO GURL"

Saved

>Doctor recommending transitioning

Disgusting, his licence should be stripped from him. Such a breach of the Hippocratic oath is shameful.

post the pictures please, they make the story a thousand times better

Are tranies more common in South Korea compared to America?

>not using minion memes

post full pic next time op

also dont look at the pics on the right side just zoom in and read the text ffs save yourself the trauma

I'm so glad these "people" won't reproduce.

Surprisingly not, atleast where I am, they're more dominant in Thailand and such.

thanks senpai, I didn't have it before

>liking jew movies

DFC or GTFO

we should do tranny deadpool

>45%

What's SRS?

I did a futa deadpool dressed like wonderwoman

Now do futa Hitler

post boibewbs

Good for you.
Godspeed, user

All is a bit of a hyperbole you know? Some of us have changed the world for the better.

this is what I didn't expect, there are women out there that love feminine men

Some of these children are being abused as objects by NPD mothers. Their future will be filled with all sort of misery.

That drawing took like half an hour and I don't have the time right now. If I make another thread bashing trannies I'll make sure to make a futa hitler and post it.

they stab you in the balls and then stretch the wound open so it doesn't heal

u need the bottom bit too, the regret, the WHOLE regret

gross

I feel like if this aspect of LGBT were exposed then it would gravitate to its final resting place in society. Most (((news))) and media paint it as so glamorous

>not subverting popular media for your own purposes

> dilate
What does it mean?

I just want to see young people start getting the help they need instead of continuing the exploitation. This unnatural 'movement' is setting them up for disaster.

Sticking a dildo in their neovagina so it doesn't close

I dont know who is responsible, I would say its a cultural movement influencing medical thinking. I think there is too much emphasis on transition, it would not have been right for me.

My DFC is for the wife's eyes only.

thanks for that pic. Im gonna get some good use out of it.

good shit

>when the first post is also the best post
Alt right minion memes when ?

Hope you're ready for the pill.

Since you are neared, what the fuck is up with thai culture? Why all the fucking ladyboys?

It's doctors that perform these operations on people, and fuck them up for life. The state of modern medicine is fucking scary.

honestly, the only barrier of entry is the level or surgery
if I so badly wanted a vagina that I'd be willing to remove my penis I'd just make sure the results are good. that's not a metaphysical or ideological consideration, it's a medical one

maybe in 10-20 yrs the procedure delivers better results but right now I'd be more okay with being a chick with a dick

Yeah, when you finally kill yourselves and stop wasting resources that could go into people who will actually reproduce.

So what are the issues with women getting their vaginas turned into penises. Do they have similiar issues?

every day for the rest of their life?
i think it would heal at one point and not close like an ear piercing

Good shit, knowing these fucking vile creatures fuck up their lives.

I am smart enough by now to NOT click on ANY pics when reading a tranny thread....

Nothing is turned into anything.
Some women they graft skin to make a faux penis and place a pump where the testes are supposed to be to inflate / deflate. That's all I've heard.

In order to fit the neovagina in the body the surgeon cuts a hernia into the abdomen and pushes the neocanal into it. The dildo is specifically to keep the hernia from healing until it enough scar tissue is created in it that it stops trying to close the hole. This process takes years. Many surgeons also entice potential patients with the idea you can stick a penis up there as well, although they often neglect that it is far more painful (and less pleasurable even without the pain) than if a woman were to have sex.

Earlier (and current cheap surgeon's) surgeries they wouldn't kill all the hair follicles but the hair is less of a problem nowadays. Necrosis is still a nightmare however, especially with a lack of self-sanitation a natural vagina could provide.

I never imagined this shit being so fucking terrible and disgusting. I knew its impossible to make proper vagina from penis, but holy fuck, this shit is worse than clitoris mutilation in africa. And some people do this to their pre-teen children.
This should be outlawed like right fucking now.

You're right. Although this process can take up a varying amount of time, for some it require years.

Reminder to not believe everything you see screencapped on Sup Forums, remain critical or else you loose all credibility during arguments

It's mostly just thigh skin cut around a loop to form the penis and the nightmare of turning ovaries into a ballsack. Penises are far easier to maintain than a vagina due to being external organs.

This is true, I never had any problems getting girls, doesnt matter if you are feminine as long as you are confident and are at least a little dominant in the relationship.

This is a woman trying to imitate a man.
Smart man, It's not worth the risk.

How does anyone think living with a perpetually open deep wound in their body is a good thing?

Slice the dick, feel the sick.

Only 40%, sadly.

>fainting
what a faggot

Trannies want a vagina but can't get a vagina, so they opt for a barbaric surgery that hasn't changed or improved in 57 years. Then they wonder why they regret it.

There's so many levels of retardation involved in all of this that I have to believe it's a psyop, something to attack Western masculinity. The LGBT/Jewish lobby have all but dismantled the need for mental health evaluations (unless you own a gun, and then doctors have to question you, goy). And so people who might live fucked-up lives will push themselves into even more fucked-up lives because there was nobody there to check them when they needed it.

Instead of listening to reddit yelling "FLY TO A GOOK COUNTRY AND GET YOUR DICK INVERTED BY SOME FUCKING GUY :DDDD ", they ought to be meeting with mental health councilors instructing them on how to live with their already existing genitals. They might not like them, but at least they work and won't end up suiciding because of it.

It should only be allowed for freak babies who are born with both sets of junk. Anyone else needs to admit they're a faggot get in the fucking closet.

Probably Jewish doctors doing it, for shekels and to do his part in white genocide

Why the fuck would these people subject themselves to this? They are so messed up in their heads, and leftists keep enabling them. Just imagine castrating yourself and being in pain for the rest of your life. How fucked up must you be to think that's a good idea?

somehow i was able to eat while looking at that.
fuck you guys and what you did to me

Imagine 3-D printing working Wombs/Vaginas with th gene material of a blood relative of the trans person and then transplant it, would it work?

If you stop wearing earrings or piercing, it will, actually, diminish and close off eventually.

eh i dunno the juden might be doing us a favor by culling the genetic pondscum from the gene pool

though this thing with not having mental consultations before tranny surgery is just plain old (((progressive medicine)))

Those horrible looking rings that really stretch the ear dilate it so much that it doesn't close ever again.

They are told it is the only way their inner pain will go away, I know as its pretty much what everyone told me when I was diagnosed with GID, the pressure to transition is pretty heavy especially from the whole LGBT scene.

>i want a penis that doesnt get erect, cum, or that i can pee out of!

any (((doctor))) who does this to another person should be fucking shot.

asking for this means you are clearly a mentally ill fuck up who should be locked away for your own safety.

yet society seems to champion these stupid faggots as heros.

this fucking planet needs nuked

imagine surviving being gelded by a hyena, but losing your only purpose in life.

He can no longer have offspring

Cutting off your dick has negative consequences, who knew.

sounds a lot like a typical human-hating vegan

>when you finally realize you're living in modern day Sodom and Gamorrah.

He can still protect the herd and pass his genes on that way. That's how gay genetics have survived. They support their siblings and care for and protect their children.

this, I thought I was trans for a while but I'm just feminine in nature. No need to cut off my dick for it. Call me a queer but I'd rather be a queer with a dick than one without.

that's now how it works in the animal kingdom.

Not having children is failing your only purpose.

Animals dont have hobbies or materialistic needs, they are simple creatures which only have one goal and function in their lives, and that is to further their lineage, to make sure their traits survive.

he lost his balls and can no longer produce children, he probally gave up on life when he lost his nuts.

fire and brimstone when?

So did you get the pain to go away some other way?

Why is the appendage so big? Compensation for the fragile female ego?

Women don't know themselves what do they love so why the fuck do you think you can grasp it.

Nope he is half-right. You children have 50% of your genes, but your nephews have 25% so your genes can still survive if you have many nephews and cousins. It's the tribe which matters in genetics.

they really should have laser /electrotherapy removed hair from the skin patches before doing that, it has dark hairs too so it would have been doable.

Never would have had hairgrowth there ever again.

in hindsight, most of these abominable operations never seem to do thinks properly intentionally

Of course that's how it works in the animal kingdom. They have gays as well. And it especially works in herd animals such as is the case here, since most of their lives they protect the whole herd and not just their own children. The other animals in the herd share this bull's genetics, so his passing his own genes on by ensuring the pack survives.

The internet is like pandora's box. It holds wonder's of the unknown ,But once you open it you realize you just want to die.

>You children have 50% of your genes, but your nephews have 25
That's incorrect. If you have a baby with some of your own race, they already share a lot of genes with you. You children will then have far more than 50 % similarity to you.

Also, your brother potentially shares 100 % of his genes with you. Certainly more than you share with either of your parents. Therefore, your nephews and nieces will be almost as close to you genetically as your own children would be.

>sweden: the post

just a guess... their parent(s) didn't/don't love them? They've never felt loved, at least. Worthy, maybe that's the word I'm looking for.

I accepted that I was naturally girly, I talked about it with my guy and girl friends who helped me through, sought support and cbt with a decent counselor for the anxiety and depression that came with it, My gf (now wife) liked androgynous guys anyway eventually I settled and it doesnt bother me much anymore.

Congrats dude. That is a success story. Not that gruesome shit in this tread.

In case you haven't heard of it before
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

I don't even feel disgusted. I feel pity for them, like pity you would feel for a wounded animal.

You could consider my numbers are a minimum estimate, that is, the percentage of your genome that you are SURE to share with your relatives. (aka you got the same chromosome).
Of course in the end within a population lots of genes are common and de facto you end up having more similarity I agree

Brothers and sisters are not 100% identical, only twins are. Nephews are not as similar as children, especially if your step brother/sister is genetically from another population.

But I agree on your first point good post