Jojo thread

Wasn't this month's Miracle Jump supposed to have some sort of Jojo feature?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

What am I looking at?

She forgot the monstercock.

>have a powerful stance
>never trains it
explain this bullshit jotarofags

how does it feel knowing that the best part of the anime is still at least a year away?

What would you do in this situation?

>Josuke wearing a cop uniform.
What's Okuyasu wearing?

Both of them.

Looks like a sports jersey of sorts.

alright, it's time to rank the JoJo's based on probable cock size:

1. Jonathan. No contest.
2. Joseph
3. Gappy
4. Johnny (inexplicably large twink cock)
5. Jotaro
6. Josuke
7. Jolyne
8. Giorno

dolphins keep him real busy too busy to even raise a family

So I'm trying to clean & Typeset JJL however when I've been trying to do some of it, I keep getting pages where the text is ontop of the image and not inside of a text bubble, how the hell do I clean it without fucking up the image? I'm not an expert with GIMP, I only really know basic stuff.

Joseph would have an average sized cock but he'd know how to use it better than the rest.

1-Jonathan
2-Jolyne futa cock
3-Gappy
4-Joseph
5-Jhonny
6-Josuke
7-Giorno
8-Jotaro

Image didn't even post, the hell?

You're gonna have to redraw it yourself. There's no way around it.

That's where you redraw the image underneath. Not sure why you're trying to redo JJL though when what we have is good. There are parts of BnW SBR that are terrible, do those.

Anyone who is at least half Asian will have a bigger cock than full Asian. So Josuke and Gappy should be at the bottom.

Jonathan
Joseph
Jotaro
Johnny
Giorno
Josuke
Gappy
Jolyne

JJCA are working on coloured JJL. They have a handful of little subsets and don't all work on the same thing (They're not prioritising Battle Tendency over Vento like some think, it's just a manpower thing. Some people only want to work on specific things)

how can you call yourself a jojo when you look like twink ass dyel?

I draw like an autistic chicken though.

I started on part 7 and I pretty much finished A silent way part 4 & some of 5, however I felt like there was way too much for me to clean / typset, but with JJL there's only 4 volumes to do which I guess isn't too bad.

>Josuke
>full Asian

He's half English

From a member of JJCA Team

he situation with Part 5 makes me angry. On our team, NearZero works on Part 5. Right now, he is working with Daxing Dan (Translation) and Natsas (Cleaning and typesetting). The only thing that NearZero does is redrawing. He joins the pages together when there are spreads, and he redraws the ares that have Japanese text on top of the images. It’s some of the more involved work, but he takes WAY too long to do it.

He’s fucking lazy and slow and he admits it. He doesn’t ever speed up, and he promises to do stuff and then takes 3+ weeks to do so.

And he won’t let anyone else do it. He gets super defensive about it and says that no one else can match his quality. Sure, he does a good job when he actually decides to work. But he doesn’t. He averages one chapter in black and white every 3 weeks. He claims that Part 5 will be done in black and white by the end of 2016. For that to be true, he has to release a chapter every 2.7 days.

And he is definitely not doing that.

I’m planning on bringing this up with the other team members that he works with because they have to understand how much of a problem this is. People are relying on the JJCA Team to get these new Part 5 scans out (And then the colored versions after that) and we need to make that a priority.

I’m very busy with Steel Ball Run, but I am going to have two people joining me on the project in the next few weeks. We understand the importance of working with others and trusting them, and working at a decent rate. I just pray that we can try and show that it could work for the Part 5 team.

I honest to God forgot. I need to go to bed

That's fan art.

very good since my husbando will be animated

boy

Okay, point no. 1: Who is Josuke's dad? You fuckwit

No. 2: Gappy is Kira and Josefumi. Kira is half-Asian. Josefumi is all Asian as far as we know, but his true heritage could be fucking anything. Also Gappy himself is an unholy abomination of hyper masculinity.

Drop him.
Everyone in the JoJo fandom appreciates JJCA and what they've done, especially with regards to Vento, but if he's dragging everything down, there's a point where you have to say enough is enough. The entire Vento crew will probably burn out if it carries on though.

finally part 5 with good translation

Now, Brojos.
1-Avdol
2-Speedwagoon
3-Shiza
4-Koichi
5-Gyro
6-Anasui
7-Joshu
8-Mista

Cheap Trick/10

>Anyone who is at least half Asian will have a bigger cock than full Asian
Actually japanese people have bigger dicks than americans on average. Not by much, mind you. But that's a thing.

1. Speedwagon
2. Okuyasu
3. Gyro
4. Polnareff
5. Caesar
6. Mista
7. Hermes
8. Joshuu

Avdol and Koichi are not BroJos

Caesar
Mista
Speedwagon
Gyro
Hermes
Okuyasu
Kakyoin

>yfw even the anime English translation turn out to be shit

They're far closer to being brojos than Joshuu.

But, koichi have biggest dick than okuyasu.

Cheap trick can defeat 90% of the characters.

pls no

thank
-guanglai

Now he deleted it. Fucking bully.

I think Cheap Trick can defeat at least all the other stand users, excepto for Valentine and the Tattoo You dudes.
Underrated stand.

But can he defeat this guy?
gore trigger warnign btw guys U know me an the okld shrekbois *blush*

that made me feel a little better thanks user

Is that Shigechi?

Harvest Requiem.

sh....re.....gechi...... wowwaanan harvest his onions

wew lad

>jotaro and gappy are meant to look very alike

>Joseph that high
>Giorno that low

nigg pls

You have 30 Seconds to draw Hol Horse or your parents will be killed tonight. You've all been attacked with 「BITES THE DUST」 so any attempts to summon Immunity Cat will fail.

Rate, mate

Honestly shit taste desu senpai
>least favourite villain pucci
>least favourite jojo is Gio
>least favourite crew is part 8s

pretty pleb tier taste

Glad to see I'm getting better at sketches.
Can you see the hol horse figure in this?

I'll use my 「PURPLE HERMIT」 to take a screenshot

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

>Monster dong tier
Polnareff
>Respectably large tier
Speedwagon
Caeser
>Average tier
Gyro
>"Fucking dicklets, when will they learn?" tier
Koichi
>No dick at all tier
Hermes
Yasuho

Bite the sust activated, and gave me 30 secons again. ded now unless I get dubs, then I got kira

where is the part 5 dong?

You're okay.

Fuck, I accidentally deleted Bruno from average tier

Mista is probably respectably large.

This is as much I could do in 30 seconds

He's not the brojo though

>this Pucci hate

Looks like somebody needs to meet their FATE

thanks mr horse

I send out my stando, Mandom, to give me infinite time.

Mista could arguably be the brojo and Bruno the mentor.

Shinjite iinoka?

Shinijitte yo!

Fucking waste of time.

Huh, I could see that actually.

Ola Carla

ah fuck it

I wonder what happened to Hol Horse once he got out of the hospital. Same with all the other villains Jotaro didn't punch to death

How many of them actually died though?
Gray Fly
The Captain impostor maybe?
Devo
J Geil
Nena?
I dunno about ZZ
Enya
N'Doul
Pet Shop
Vanilla Ice
Honestly, that's not too bad considering most of the villains I don't think actually died

Yasuho and Kosaku

is this thread over

Asb 2 being developed by SEGA confirmed?

I'm pretty sure Steely Dan and Forever died.

Maybe Forever
but if Rubber Soul can survive two beatings from star platinum and Alessi can survive a double onslaught from Star Platinum and Silver Chariot, I'd still say Steely Dan's still alive

You fucking know koichi has a disproportionately large dick. Don't fucking lie to yourself

reminder that Jojo will turn 30 this December

Jojo threads turn into shitposting central between manga chapters and anime episodes

「GOLD E. REQUIEM」

Now that you have seen this post, you are protected from all supernatural threats no matter the circumstance as "1" will ALWAYS revert to "zero".

Thank you based Gold Experience Requiem

please spare them

Everything was fine till the last row, 6/10
Everything was fine until least favorite villain, 8/10
r8

Which composers should make the soundtracks for the next few parts? I can imagine Yuki Kajiura doing Part 5.