Have you stopped exorcising you fat faggot?

Have you stopped exorcising you fat faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec7JCwez5IY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ain't no exorcist

No.

/fit/

but no seriously, I tried going to the gym, found out I'm putting more effort for so little gain. If I really wanted to be fit, I better go to the rural areas, climb trees everyday (workout!!!) to get my daily fruit.

in the end it was a choice. do I live 120 years in rural area climbing trees, or live 60 years with my job that could occasionally let me travel and tour once a year? Well I'm in Sup Forums so its obvious.

I do cardio

Did Anitorre sell well enough for a s2?

Yes.

I run out of breath before I actually grow tired or fatigued.

It's really shit.

I'm not fat.

Probably not. About 2K

My knees hurt. Leave me alone.

Food tastes better than being thin anyways.

im skinny tho

I'm already a skeleton king, so no. I want to gain more weight instead

Sup Forums is underweight, not overweight

Removing demons from your body won't make you lose weight user. It would do the opposite effect. You would stop throwing up gallons of puke and keep it as fat instead.

There is no fucking way the average age is that high.

You think so?
I'm 26 myself.

Enjoy your ban, friendo.

rip

I figured 22 was pretty low.

There are a lot of old fucks on this board. I don't bat an eye at an Sup Forumsnon who's in their 40s talking about how he had to mail VHS tapes across the world and used video toasters for subs and shit.

>5''7
Huehue
But really I thought the average age would be 25 or something.

You do realize that polls don't matter here because you can pretty much fuck with the answers?

I cannot tell you how many times I've given the worst possible answers for all of the polls here. In fact, I remember a thread where a lot of anons admitted to always voting between the age range of 12-18 just to fuck with the results.

I ain't stopped and I'll let you know that Eri says that I'm still fat but not as fat as when anitore was airing. A good day to you, sir.

That's some OG weeb shit right there.

No kidding, my father used to do that. I was probably genetically predisposed for weebness.

>I cannot tell you how many times I've given the worst possible answers for all of the polls here

Why do you do this?

i'm a stick man

over the past two years i've lost over twenty pounds in muscle

I never started anyway.

How the fuck did you know I stopped?

186cm, 75kg and trying to get in shape right now, at least a few exercises every day for my upper body.

>mfw /mlp/

Not really. It's one of the few things I derive genuine enjoyment from nowadays, along with my meditation.

I derive genuine enjoyment from watching anime but having a less flabby body isn't bad either.

Hahh, I remember that thread.

>142228448
>mfw 6'3" and 130 lbs

I'm 28 user-kun.

How are you not dead?

Thats nothing. I sometimes drop to 58kg or so.

Skeleton.

I knew a guy who was alive on just eating 2 slices of pizza (covered in peppers) and maybe some gummy bears or chips a day. It's somehow possible, I guess.

>was alive

W-what happened?

I just meant that it was somehow enough for him, not that anything happened.

Yes, but I have heart problems that make all but the lightest stuff a bad idea.
I am a lazy bastard too though.
I eat barely more than that some days. Just don't need that much energy when I'm not getting off my ass.
That would no doubt change if I got my metabolism up.

Thread theme :
youtube.com/watch?v=ec7JCwez5IY

I can bench 110kg for 5 and deadlift 220kg for 5. I have passed a point where my mind and body don't even register weights less than 20kg. In my world objects less than 20kg don't exist.
I am getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym. I am starting to fear my own strength.

Haven't read that in some time.

This is how I exorcise.

What the fuck. Sauce please?

WHOA
TIME OUT

Chuu2 is best girl.

Tokyo Tribes, wasn't it?
Never watched it but I used to go to /f/ a lot.

Finishu desu

Not this shit again

>implying

Holy shit I fucking love /mlp/

Was it Yotsuba nudes?

>not intermittent fasting

>tfw doing a keto crash diet
finally broke the 200lb mark, though

nah /fa/ is the skinnyfags.

jesus christ I need to get out of here.

I don't have the willpower to go lift 3 days a week ;_;

Walking from your bed to the computer isn't cardio.

Find me some demons and I'll do it. There's been no action around here lately.

Holy shit, sometimes I think I'm the only virgin above 20. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Post more lewds.

Nice.

I was going to say I'm astonished that 11% of /mlp/ got laid but then I remembered prostitution is a thing.
Also I fucking guarantee the average age on Sup Forums is below 18 because I lied about that same shit in threads there.
Answering truthfully is literally the only way you could get banned for being underage.
Anyway post more lewd midriff. Armpits equally acceptable.

Never. I exorcise for 10 hours every day

22 happens to be right about american legal age, do the math

Of course I have. Why would I continue after all the demons and poltergeists have been banished?

>Sup Forums
>average age 20
How old is that chart?

All a matter of what you're used to. I'll bet that guy did nothing all day and probably had the stamina of your average 90 year old.

Jesus christ guys, I just fapped.
Post lewd megane

I can finally bench 3x12 of lmao1pl8.
And squat 2x10 2 plates.
I cant memelift because i have a bad back. Please send help.