ITT: Shows that only you like

ITT: Shows that only you like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_AIhEzSfW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're wrong OP. I loved it too.

I never hear other people talking about it.

I also thought it was great

because it came out 17 years ago and isn't a meme series or a mega franchise

That makes sense.

Am I the only one who thinks season 1 is better than season 2?

The 1st season, the 2nd one didn't really interest me.
See

Sup Forums tends to not talk about legitimately good shows because they don't want shitters to know about them.

This, look at what happened with Utena

nobody wants that mistake to be repeated

No, I wouldn't be surprised if most people thought that. S2 had some nice scenes, but overall S1 was better.

i happened to see a few seconds of it during a fight where they cancelled each other's momentum in midair with the tips of katana

yeah, nah, i don't mind skipping out on this series

Watching the first episode of that with bad subs was like a fever dream.

Anyone else seen this?

I've seen all the obscure-ass Nagai ovas like that, Hanappe Bazooka, Iron Virgin Jun, etc

They're not for everyone, but they're entertaining in the sense of watching his personal philosophy and freudian nightmares unfolding, body horror, and the blurring of sexuality, violence and vulgarity. Still nothing quite like it in the industry.

Green Green.

How do I still remember the violin solo theme?

Too bad they're never accurate to the source enough.

Because it was god tier.

FINDS A WAY

I think S2 was lot bettern than S1, by far, lot of episodes in S1 were mostly the idiots from the school being iditos all the episode and nothing happening

Fucking sue me.

Better than Eva
Not a high bar

Not alone pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_AIhEzSfW8

I don't think I'm the only one who likes/remembers it but I couldn't make a decent Kyouran Kazoku Nikki thread if my life depended on it.
I don't know if it's because newfags won't watch series more than a couple years old or if it's because it's so different than what you could anticipate.
Similar deal with Di Gi Charat and Galaxy Angel, but in that case I'm willing to just assume it's already been talked to death.

Season 2 has much better action scenes and animation, but a lot of the drama is is kinda forced. Freesia is a better antagonist than the homo dudes, though.

Jubei-chan is one the best comedy dramas out there thanks for remind me