BREAKING NEWS!

Democrats are blaming Russia for illegals crushing Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) press conference

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBp91Uhnd0

Mom and dad robbed a bank THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN
and now the bank wants the money back.

Mom and Dad stole the credit card ID and social security THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN and now they want to take my stolen master card back

Waaaaaah!

Democrats are such conspiracy theorists. They need to take off the tinfoil hat.

Fucking russian beaners sneaking into this country and subverting our politics

Punch a Nazo. Get instant good guy points! Nancy Pelosi needs to retire just like hitler.

Bunch a nazo :DDDDDD

TFW you realized this whole russia conspiracy thing was to cover up for the eventual - where we found out the Obama whitehouse had the FBI spy on the RNC/Trump Campaign and funneled it all to the DNC/Hillary. Basically Watergate x100

DACA dreamspics are Russian sleeper agents? I said this years ago and everyone called me a faggot when I was out with my boyfriend.

geez russians are behind everything.

democrats must think they're the jews or something

I went to have breakfast this morning and found the box was empty.

FUCKING RUSSIANS

>BREAKING NEWS
>Leading Democrats blame hurricanes on Russia
>Democrats also blame global poverty, famine, the energy crisis, the migration crisis and every other calamity currently happening on Earth on Russia

this

Nazos on suicide watch

yup this. so now what?

Holy shit. The "blame the Russians" mind virus just jumped species!

If you don't see what Russia is doing you're a moron and deserve death.

abbos probably stole it m8

Dems are infected with Jewish ethnic hatred of Russia.

Digits confirm that this is in fact what happened

MUH RUSSIA!!!

>yfw You plot to destroy America by helping Trump get elected who will stop illegal immigration, and incite illegals to destroy Trump and the democrats trying to grant amnesty to illegals who Heckler's veto the primary advocate of illegal immigration.

i don't want them to go back, i want them to go in the oven.

69th dimensional backgammon.

4ft tall mountain trolls ?

>Democrats are blaming Russia for illegals
Best timeline ever, democrats will never recover by next season, Try again in 2024

The democrats playing right in their hand. I mean what a win for Russia. The left denies the legitimacy of our election/president. They #resist. They divide while blaming us and Russia for division. Win

Fuck man, the defense will probably be like "We thought Trump was a Russian state asset, we had to make sure for national security!"

We just had to use the FBI to spy on the RNC nominee the entire time and give all that insider info to the DNC.... It was the only way

Question

Do we still like Trump?

I followed him these past few days and my mind says his acting like Bush junior 2.0 aka the neocon machine yet Sup Forums says otherwise no matter the proof.

How will things develop in the Sup Forums mindset?

Modern leftists are mentally insane. They rely on "feelings" and ever-shifting dogmatic responses which wilt under the cold light of reason and law.

go back to /sg/ you subhuman

How is that an argument?

The chick on the left would be hotter if she went more natural. She looks and sounds like a dork trying to be pretty.

Only an outsider would ask a question like that

I don't know what you like. If you have to ask, after yesterday's UN speech, then you were likely never a Trump supporter to begin with. Everything he said built off the platform he developed over the last 2+ years, from the America First principle, to the outspoken rejection of radical Islam, to calling the UN to account for America's disproportionate financial burden at the UN; and contrasting that burden with the lack of results by the UN. It was absolutely vintage Trump, right on the money. So don't ask "do we still like Trump" - that's like asking if a fish still breathes water. Ask yourself if the check from Soros / Brock / Creamer is really worth taking the side of the globalists whose only plan is to make the vast majority of the world brown, broke and stupid.

DA RUSIIANS
!#$

Punching the delicious snack known as nazos. Wtf is wrong with you?

>croatia
Who fucking cares what you think.

If the Democrats worked as hard as The Russians, perhaps they could have made America great again

seriously, they have a fucking pineapple on their flag. Nobody cares what they think. Kosovo and Albania are more politically relevant than them.

Are the Russian Mexicans or Mexican Russians

kek

This is just hilarious

Without any context, it's funnier to think about this shitshow as some mummified conservative lady telling illegals "you've had your time".

she's blinking a lot and sounds stressed.
she's lying.