Madoka Magica

Mami is going to turn into something similar to a god strength-wise. What are the chances there are no more limits to how much magical energy they can use without having to face the consequences of a darkening soul gem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITyQAu_hSdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, pretty sure Sayaka will be the MC of the next movie.

So they say, but she hasn't appeared in a single promotional poster.

Though it's curious that she seems to have merged with Oktavia and appears to be controlling it from its insides.

So we mecha now?

Pretty much. Mami appears to be controlling an even huger (robot) that reaches into space. We mecha now.

I really hate this about Mami being importanr

Why? Every character deserves an important role.

We mecha mow. Mami stronk.

sayaka needs some love this time around.

For the love of god don't start this already.

Every thread

wew lad

KyoSaya a best

that's where you're wrong kiddo.

Really now.

Madoka is Magic!

>liking Homusaya in the year of the lord 2016

This tbqhwyf

HomuHomu

it sure is!

Madomado

She is!
To be quite honest with you f a m?

more love for everyone!

I'm impressed you waited almost two whole hours before you started shitposting after you made the thread. Though, the only reason you do it is because you know if you shitpost directly after making the OP your thread with probably get deleted if anyone other than Troid looks at it.

You say "Sayaka needs some love" and at the same time you shit on her and Homura. Which you know you are doing, you just don't care.

>lol i named my files something different so im a new person!!
No. Again, ten years, for ten whole years before you started spamming crack no one else did. So no matter how many people you pretend to be, it's still just you, and everyone can see that.

This is also you, and you are just false flagging and setting up post to reply to yourself because you will do anything to avoid directly answer other people who reply to you.

Don't bother replying with your standard "lol xd onyl 1 of those posts is me" bull shit, because everyone knows you're lying.

Seriously, can you fuck off. Why do you have to ruin ever single thread. Stop.

is this the suicide watch thread because of AOTY gup der film?

Better question, who mado here?

An ecchi master ghat is too far gone.

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

Do something better with your life other than getting mad at people who tell you off and make fun of you.

I get that spamming crack is the only way you can cope with the fact everyone hates you, but you need to stop. Because this has gone on for far too long.

10 years your ass has never seen a color other than red

*that

>even canon shippers repost and spam the same image every single day and thread, see, see, look, someone else did it, now you can use it as a tell to identify me!!!

Now that people started spamming crack. What are the chances Mami will cuck homura in the next project?

wew

Do you see me spamming crack and crying about no one wanting to be my friend?

You've always been the one who's upset and crying. You're just in denial about it because you don't want to admit to yourself how pathetic you are.

But this is what really happens.

>people
It's just you.

Look at how much time of your life you waste every single day doing nothing but being an asshole scumbag. You could be doing literally anything else. Yet you do nothing but attack and harass people.

>you're in denial

Sure

>you just dont want to admit how pathetic you are

wew lad

100% and then Madoka kills Homura.

Captcha: 100

You're not even creative in how you rename your files. And it's also obvious that you are replying to yourself, as it was already explained.

What part of "you can't change ten years of history by spaming for a few months now" is so hard for you to understand.

Look at how you can't even use your words.
Want to know how it's obvious you are the one who gets upset? You always spam crack harder after you get told off and mocked.

Please don't reply to crack-kun, I won't be able to see your posts if you do.
Also, delinquents are hot.

>Want to know how it's obvious you are the one who gets upset? You always spam crack harder after you get told off and mocked.

I don't think it works like that, sorry to burst your bubble but the more you keep replying the more you grease the wheels for the crack train

No I'm a new poster

just filter scumbag and degrading.

kek

They look so cute together!

i know right! they are my favorite pairing, unironically!

You're not fooling anyone. You can stop wasting all your effort with this samefagging.

>I don't think it works like that
It's actually exactly how it works. Notice how you are the only crack shitposter in the history of this site who has spammed crack in reply to getting told off. The only one.

You can disgrace yellow, blue, red all you want. but don't you dare get in the way of Homu and Mado's love.

obsession = / = love

0%. Madoka doesn't like Mami in that way.

You have autism if you think i would post because I'm butt hurt, nah im having plenty of fun making you mad. Those paragraphs that you write make my heart beat with joy!

>implying anyone can resist her Mammies

>MadoHomu4Laifu

>Homora doesn't love Madoka

Nice meme.

>exactly one minute apart
Looks like you messed up your proxy again. It's a good thing you weren't namefagging or you might have really given away who you are.

>dead thread
>has been dead for hours
>suddenly 7 different people show up all to spam crack and spite people!!!!
>this would totally happen!!!!
>there's no way it's just me!!!!!
On top of the fact crack is unpopular in the first place and has a very small fanbase.

Nah, you are mad. You always have been. Because no one likes you at all and no one will let you have your shipping hug box.

The real autism is that you think you are making anyone mad with crack. It's also clear that you are mad because you put so much effort into your samefagging.

If you actually gave a shit about Homura or Madoka you would be telling off the crack shitposter in this thread.

>Implying Madoka would sacrifice this for cowtits

>It's also clear that you are mad because you put so much effort into your samefagging.
>google
>images
>homura x sayak
>so much effort

Mami definitely wants that Madonkadonk

>post in a thread, it bumps to the top

>new poster sees it, bumps again

>repeat

Madoka looks pretty uncomfortable there. SHe also wants Apple and Raspberry. Mami is as desperate for love as they come. At least Homura is consistent.

She wants someone who wouldn't abandon her! Madoka is her most loyal kouhai

No, it's more like the effort you go through to get your phone, lap tap, or other device, proxies, and VPNs all so you can same multiple posts in under a minute. And yes, going and finding crack images to spam is also wasted effort. Because you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

And no, it's not just "lol xdd new poster see me thread" it's you trying to sell the fact that there are dozens of crack spamming shitposters on a site that has always been against shipping shit tumblr behavior.

>She wants someone who wouldn't abandon her!

Madoka canon abandons everyone. Homura had to rip her out of concepthood to fix that.

Madoka accepted her marriage proposal right away!

Why do you think it's not obvious who you are?

How can she do that if she's omnipresent? She's with everyone at the same time, always.

She ditches Mami whenever the devil shows up.

Yet no one remembers her. So she is essentially a creepy lesbian voyeur.

Moemura will rise.

Reminder that in Madoka's universe Homura vigorously masturbates and screams Madoka's name so that the goddess will have a show.

She's going to snatch Madoka away from the devil! I mean, who can really resist those mammies?

>I mean, who can really resist those mammies?

The entire cast of the series. The only one into them is the loli.

Don't forget that for over ten (10) years (365 days) before a certain shitposter got here when Yuuki Yuuna aired last year there was never crack spam posted in response to getting told off for crack posting itself. That's 3650+ days of something never happening, and he honestly thinks spamming for a few months will make people forget.

Does it suck knowing everyone hates you and you'll never have any worth as a person?

Why does Mami-san always have a look of lust in her eyes?

She's a healthy 15-year-old who happens to be desperate for love. Of course she'll always be horny.

This is how the next project will end.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITyQAu_hSdY

That's fan art, for one.
And two, stop replying to !Akemi without telling him off. Either tell him off or say nothing. It doesn't matter which, so long as you stop feeding him.

Are you implying that in the time Mami used to come over to Kyouko's house and had sleepovers, that Kyouko never, ever lusted after those mammies?

Kyouko was too busy looking at a mirror

You're obviously upset because no one at all likes you and no one at all will accept you for being the awful person that you are.

It's hilarious in how you "trying to piss people off" you have made everyone hate everything you like.

See, this is why you are fucking problem. You have been told that what you are doing is wrong and that it hurts the threads, yet you just refuse to stop.

God, I wish there was a way to fix retards.

Busy looking at the flatness of her chest?

See

You have issues man

Midriff.

Look at that lonely bitch in the corner. No one wants her mammies.

Yeah, and like always, you will not say what those "issues" are. It's literally always "you're bad because I say so" with you. Never actually any reasons.

You're cancer. You're almost as much of a problem as the person you are replying to.

>Mado panty shot

>Yeah, and like always, you will not say what those "issues" are. It's literally always "you're bad because I say so" with you. Never actually any reasons.
I'm not even the guy you're always so angry at

Yes, as a matter of fact, you are the person I was replying to. And no one was angry, everyone just wants you to stop ruining threads.

And see how I called exactly what you would do. You literally can't help yourself. You refuse to say what these "issues" are, and you refuse to take issue with the crack spammers. And that makes it clear who you are.

Isn't that the photoshopped version?

That sounds fucking stupid. But after Rebellion, it also sounds like it could be an actual thing.