Tsunderes

Alright I updated this and basically if you disagree then that's your opinion and I respect it

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/filename/tsundere expanded/
foolz.fireden.net/a/search/filename/tsundere expanded/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chitoge is a bad tsundere joke.
Why is this still going on.

>posting the wrong chart

I mean I'll admit that she, as a girl, is fine, but as a character she just pisses me the fuck off because of all the free passes and shit she gets in the Rakubowl. I guess I'm more angry at Komi and I'm just venting my anger on Chitoge. Doesn't change the fact that I'm pissed pretty much whenever Chitoge gets lines though.

>Ayase
>tsundere

Not him but she is.

>shitoge
>rei
>good
>having no standards

good list
shit list

I respect all of your opinions here except for Asuka. The point of the show wasn't to make waifus--even if that's how things turned out--so you shouldn't hold her flaws against her too strongly.

>Asuka
you do realize that there is actualy a reason for why she behaves like that? All the other Shit-tier tsunderes get violent because LOLSOFUNNAY. Also why is the German chick from Baka to Test in the top tier list when she exactly behaves like Shitoke?

>Also why is the German chick from Baka to Test in the top tier list
Her backstory was really good (the non-meme type of backstory)

Literally newfag tier
Watch more anime faggot

>if you disagree then that's your opinion and I respect it
I don't think you understand where your are, Sup Forumsnon.

Your list is fucking shit. Kill yourself, faggot.

>Tulip
>Bad
Read the LN, faggot.

>read

Her Backstory doesnt explain why she acts the way she acts besides LOLSOFUNNAY.
All it shows is that a german girl has trouble fitting into Japan because of a language barrier.

Tsundere's who violently punch the protag because of a mildly embarrasing situation are automatically shit tier. Your list is shit because it gets so much shit wrong.

Come on, it's pretty funny when she punches people though. MC's honestly deserve to get beaten up for being MCs. I think you just don't understand the subtle intricacies of supieroir nipponese humor. Also her backstory was probably one of the most endearing things I've ever seen in anime, that's pretty much why I like her. Love does not require logic, user, I just liked her after seeing that.

>Ayase terrible
>Kirino okay
What the fuck is wrong with you

Kirino is better and this is why: Ayase is not even a real friend she just likes people for their social status. Once she found out that Kirino was an otaku, she just started hated her. She had to get Kouske'd pretty hard to be friends with her again. I mean, she probably wouldn't have even become friends with Kirino again if it weren't for Kousuke, and I'd say that's a pretty shitty attitude. Kirino might be a violent Mary Sue, but she's a good girl on the inside. Ayase's cute on the outside, but she's pretty rotten deep down. Just like in most harems, we are led to forget how shitty the girls are once they fall in love with MC just because their crush overshadows their real personalities, but I do not forget.

>Kirino
>had a reason to be tsundere
>ceased being abuse rather early in the series
>gradually developed towards being dere

>Ayase
>hated him just so she could stay friends with Kirino
>most violent girl in the series, until volume 10
>suddenly dropped her violent behavior

If you don't think Kirino is the better tsundere you must be delusional.

Not enough Touko, but I guess people don't watch manly anime on Sup Forums.

>like the anime
>bought the few volumes of the LN
>read first two pages
>"all the women in here are pure innocent maidens"
>close it
>wish I can burn this disgusting trash

who is second one from left on the bottom?

>Ayase
>tsundere
>deserve death
>worst than kirino
kill yourself painfully ASAP for having an extremely shit taste at that magnitude

pleb

Ugly eyebrow slut.

Don't crush on lesbians user, I mean, it's good that you dropped them, it's ok, but still.

Except Ayano, drop her too, she's gay.

A number of these characters aren't even tsundere.

>taiga
>bad

Not only is she voiced by rie, but she ALSO has a flat chest. This should make her top-tier instantly, don't know what's wrong with you. And yes, I am being 100% unironic.

See . She is tsundere and a really bad one.

she is one of the best waifus on this list now give me a name faggot

It's true that Ayase was a shitty friend but in terms of their general attitudes Ayase is much more reasonable and tolerable, she's overdefensive but can be polite where it's due, unlike Kirino who's thankless, stubborn, unreasonable and offensive.

Nothing could justify the way she treated him, but even if it could it wouldn't make her any less intolerable

>its pretty funny
>subtle
>superior humor
is this b8?

> much more reasonable and tolerable
Hates him but still demands his help and support to fix her relationship with Kirino.
>can be polite where it's due, unlike Kirino who's thankless, stubborn, unreasonable and offensive
Kirino is kind to literally everyone but 2 people and that for a reason. You are so biased and delusional it's incredible. You have no idea about the characters.

I was making a serious point in a baity way. I used to hate it when girls beat the shit out of guys for no reason in anime too, but at some point I just started finding it funny. You're taking anime too seriously. Nosebleed humor and walking into girls changing room humor are truly for patricians.

Where do I even begin

>any of the girls on the Terrible; Deserve Death list belonging there
>Kirino is "okay I guess"
>Iori is literally perfect in every way
>a handful of girls on there aren't even tsundere to begin with
Hello Verty, did your ban expire again?

Name one girl on there that's "not tsundere" and I will prove you wrong

My wife Noire is best

Eno
Sonya
That slut from Kiniro Mosaic

>Mikoto
>terrible
Instantly shit list.

Obviously I was talking about her relationship with Kyousuke. And I'm sorry but 'she resented him due to Manami's influence' does not justify her behaviour

Aya is quite tsundere, though.

The OP of this thread is a well-known ban evader
Hit up that Submit button

Theiamillis Gre Masteil Sagurada von Forthorthe
prideful & arrogant =/ tsundere

>eno
Pretty much all of her gags involve her acting like she doesn't care about what happens to the student council, when she really loves all of them. She is pretty tsundere towards her friends in general, and you just know that if she ever fell in love, she would be a tsundere. Girls don't necessarily need a love interest for you to be able to tell that they are tsunderes

>sonya
yeah I'll admit, I'm pushing it with that one, but she has her moments

>ayaya
seriously nigger? This should be obvious, pic related

>Nagi
>Bad

Kyousuke himself says that Kirino's tsun is nothing compared to Ayase and Kirino apologized several times and helped him a lot. Her reason might not be the best but at least there is something, Ayase treated him like shit out of pure selfishness.

>Pretty much all of her gags involve her acting like she doesn't care about what happens to the student council
Like fuck they are, she just hates not being the center of attention
>She is pretty tsundere towards her friends in general
No
>you just know that if she ever fell in love, she would be a tsundere
Proven wrong in the manga
>Girls don't necessarily need a love interest for you to be able to tell that they are tsunderes
She isn't one

>Like fuck they are, she just hates not being the center of attention

user, I think you are biased and you just don't like her. Also I'm pretty much holding off on reading manga until I know Japanese. I'll get back to you on that second to last point in like 2 or 3 years

>like 2 or 3 years
You know you'll never get there

Nah, I can already read shounen pretty well with just jisho.org, although there are a lot of phrases I don't understand. Once I've improved my understanding of the language, I will only need to memorize kanji, which will take a long time, but won't be hard.

Most manga don't use furigana

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, I'll have to learn some kanji first. The Kanji required for 4 koma probably isn't too extensive, so I'm not too worried about understanding manga, but it will take probably 5 or 6 more years to read books.

Go away Neptune.

are you fuking retataiga 1st positionrd makise nd

>Chidori
>bad

Faggot taste.

that you called a tsundere?
i suggest you lurk moar what tsundere means retards

Does The Rapeman exist in real life? I want OP raped to death.

Funny considering you can't even type properly. Not to mention you are also wrong.

Ayano is terrible

tell me why i'm wrong

Best chart of tsundere ever.

>kirino in okay tier
>kirino
She deserves death user,
Also
>putting biribiri in worst tier
Fix that

Mikoto isn't really taundere anymore

Now she's yandere

And everyone forget about Aoba from Cross Game, well I guess I should be happy that she's not in those shitty charts

>Chris
>"Okay I Guess" Tier

how is tatsumaki tsundere

where's the dere part she's just a turbo cunt

Make way for superior taste

tell me more about this one OP

This. OP is a faggot.

Listen to this guy

Yes chart +1

>Biribiri, Tulip, Asuka, Chitoge
>terrible
Shit list. Seriously Tulip? What the fuck, you better be trolling nigga.

He's not trolling, he just has shit taste

Literal shit.

Sparky should be bumped up to literally perfect.
Perrine, Chris, Sena and Tohsaka should be 'had a crush on'.
Love lab bitch should be terrible.

I'm going with bait via shit taste. He has Theia that low, but has girls like Taiga and Minami that high up. If he was objective and had taste at all he would have put her in elder god tier where she belongs.

>First two replies are from tripfags displaying good taste
What an age live in.

Shitty image

Yami tsundere is BULLSHIT as nana

>people who put Ayano as good
Literally wronger than possible.

Bottom row is absolute trash

Thanks, but I don't respect your opinion. It's shit and obviously based on no consistent logic.

Ayano is generic as you can get but people hate on Chitoge, Baffling.

>ESL mexifag
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Someone with a brain and not shit

>posting the wrong chart

THK pls go.

>Zenbu
>anywhere but perfect
>no based Karin
shitty list f a m

>THK
Well meme'd.

desustorage.org/a/search/filename/tsundere expanded/
foolz.fireden.net/a/search/filename/tsundere expanded/
Embarrassing denial.

THK has good taste.

>now shilling yourself
No, THK, you have shit taste.

>ayano
>bad

THK is my waifu. His taste is supreme.

Pretty good but i believe kagami and sonya belong in perfect tier

Thought she was supposed to be the exaggerated yandere

Yuiko enomoto

lelouch is just a horrible shitposter who provides nothing to the board and has no reason to use a trip