It's over Sup Forums, Kimmel saved Obamacare

It's over Sup Forums, Kimmel saved Obamacare.

>comedian with a narrow urethra and fucked up sperm.
>powerful

Pick one

I used to listen to this fucker on KROQ
out in the sun all day digging ditches, he was a funny voice to have chiming in your ear, it felt like he really understood the average guy

cut to now
>"lol I LOVE being a hollywood elite! give my kid insurance WAAAAAH!"
>media fawns

I will not feel sad when it is time to put this mans head on a pike with every other propagandist in hollywood

Member when Kimmel was a sexist misogynist on the Man Show? Why is it that leftie social offenses have a statute of limitations but right offenses never die?
Like Adam Corolla still gets called a misogynist because of the Man Show but kimmel never does.

>comedian with a narrow urethra and fucked up sperm.
Wut?

Trump turning the liberals against turncoat Graham. Brilliant

fine what ever. america is ruined anyways. nuke us true korea. give us a warriors death

He had all these surgeries on his dick because it kept sealing up. Of course he had to have a kid and it came out all fucked up. Now he wants to destroy America out of revenge.

He has Hank Hill syndrome. Though we should all be grateful for his limited ability to pass on his cuck genes to a future generation.

kek

Lame... rich guy complaining about insurance. Really lame...

Oh my!

And to think I used to look forward to Wednesday nights and The Man Show. Kimmel's a fucking empty leftist suit now. Maybe he always was.

Why is he using his child as a political instrument?

reminds me exactly what Obama pulled off when he used an elderly lady to push Obamacare

It's because Kimmel is a Jew. Usual Jewish nepotism at work here. I've caught Carson Daly bragging about how he and Kimmel grew up together, went to Jewish summer camps together etc.

They were groomed for media manipulation from childhood. When MSM is involved, it's ALWAYS the Jews.

Not surprised. Thanks user.

Mr Sulu, If i wanted a russian history lesson i would have brought along chekov

George Takei is such a GILF. Does anyone know if he is a top or a bottom?

im old enough to remember 2007 and im pretty sure people weren't dying in the streets of pancreatic cancer

Indeed

Hope this faggots son would die already. Who actually believes this stupid Faggot is anything more then a mouth piece? Are people really stupid enough to believe Jimmy Fucking Kimmel is using Obamacare? This Faggot is a mouthpiece and nothing more, he is only shilling it cause democrats have him in their pockets.

Why the fuck did he make this public knowledge? If I had a problem like that I'd drug myself to the point where even I wouldn't know about it.

definitely a receptacle

Oh my!

>BTFO
They ALL become empty leftist suits once they are given their own shows...Colbert, Kimmel, Meyers, et al.

They stop being entertaining, and try too hard to be "meaningful," with a smattering of entertaining so you will stay with them.

Thank God, his breeding attempt did not work
on Sarah Silverman. Future generations should
consider themselves very lucky.
Think of a fat Larry David crossed with Paul Blart Mall Cop type that would be the likely
the spawn of those two.