Muh Revelation

How come i don't see Christcucks getting crazy about these last days, Mexico and New Zealand earthquakes yesterday and Trump's words about NK at UN

>Matthew 24:6-7
>6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

because you schizo niggers predict the end of the world all all the time
and obviously nothing ever happens

i want to believe

>How come i don't see Christcucks getting crazy about these last days,
uh look up the 23rd september-revelation 12 prophesy

but in all seriousness its a long process of decay until the climax which is probably decades away anti the antichrist rules

you must have a very sad life

why would we "get crazy" about the end?
it's literally what we're in it for.

however, this is not the end.
we got a ways to go yet.
>israel still has to be absorbed by palestein
>i need to become president

Written by Jews, and Jews are the ones destroying us.

If I were to write you a letter predicting that someone is going to break into your home and steal your TV, and then I proceed to break into your home and steal your TV... that is not a prediction coming true, that is me telling you what I'm going to do in advance.

>How come i don't see Christcucks getting crazy
>See that you are not alarmed
gee iunno

im not even religious but with all that is going on right now that random book called bible seems to make sense sometimes, i guess is right and its always (((them)))

Well as a christcluck, the last days are not my problem, there your problem.

This.

Also, Pepe approves.

it isn't inherently their tool or they wouldn't be trying to destroy, control, and subvert it desu

retard atheist reading the bible jesus did not meant the very end he is explaining what will happen trough all time , there has been always war or rumors of war , famine and earthquakes

so we've been near the end since always?

Matthew 24
>14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

this happend already hundreds years ago

no there would have been certain things fullfilled .

He who shall make fake predictions shall be stoned to death

Thats from god words literally lol

No its not , if you lead people to false gods you get stoned.

>Deuteronomy 13King James Version (KJV)

>13 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

>2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

>3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

>4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

>5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

>see that youre not alarmed

Mystery solved you low reading comprehension having sperg

crazy?
about the factual truth direct from the Word of God?

it has all been preached many times over, and many times many times, for hundreds of years.

None of this is a surprise to Christians who follow the Word.

The end of the world is a process, friendo. And it's been happening for a good while now.

im not religious i just want happenings, yes i have a sad life