MATTIS: USE OF TACTICAL NUKES POSSIBLE

navytimes.com/news/your-military/2017/09/18/mattis-use-of-tactical-nuclear-weapons-discussed-with-south-korea/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14GMtf8Vwk
fas.org/blogs/security/2016/01/b61-12_earth-penetration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kim has nukes, not tactical.

These old faggot generals Trump has surrounded himself with have nothing to lose. Get ready for the end of civilization as you knew it. Buy iodine.

yoikes

>amerimanlets

can you save seoul for total destruction?

no you cant

kim has drumpf and the world in his hands

don't talk about mad dog like that

DO IT FAGGOT.
JUST FUCKING DO IT.

NUKE THE NORKS.
>NUKE THE NORKS.
NUKE THE NORKS.
>NUKE THE NORKS.
NUKE THE NORKS.
>NUKE THE NORKS.
NUKE THE NORKS.
>NUKE THE NORKS.

Sick of this smug old fuck.

DIE GOOKS DIE

>defends tranny rights
>no kids
>manlet

KILL 'EM ALL

Gooks have no seouls

No fuck no why use nukes? Thats a pandoras box to real life Fallout?

If anything use a shitton of MOABs and FOABs because it wont reduce everything to an irradiated wasteland afterwards. Gotta be able to rebuild infastructure after the war.

I mean christ there were pockets of Hiroshima and Nagasaki that were irradiated for decades, nevermind the dirtiness of the H-bombs that followed. Bikini Atoll still cant be gone to untill 2200 something because the radiation kills everything that tries to set foot there.

NUKE ALL THOSE COMMIE GOOKS.
KILL COMMIES STACK BODIES
WAAAAAAAAAAARRRRERGGGGGGG

This is far too much talk for something they'd really fallow though on. They're just trying to force China to act to avoid having a nuclear wasteland next door.

You just know those yellow Jews can't bear the thought of all those rare earth minerals going to waste.

He looks like an older version of Martin Shkreli. Is he a Jew too? Every high charge in the US is a fucking Jew.

Airburst nukes generate almost no fallout

Nothing will be an irradiated wasteland

Citations needed.
And what infrastructure? Mountain caves?

20 MILLION+ GOOD COMMUNISTS INBOUND.

Reptilians mayne. Kyle Odom did nothing wrong.

VAPORIZE ALL COMMUNISTS

sounds like you shouldve signed up for a korea in the military. bullets whizzing over your head all pyonyang,

Can't drill into the caves for lithium if the area is choke full of fresh radiation you monkey

theres no chusan your frens tho.

All the shills keep screaming "muh neocon don" but you can't set up a central bank in a radioactive wasteland.

Nice

I'm not encouraging the use of the bomb, but you don't have to worry about IRL Fallout in this situation.
Only 9 countries have the bomb, and of those 8, which ones would respond to nuclear weapons being used against the Norks?
Russia is the only one that could usher in the apocalypse, and I doubt they'd back the Rocket Man.
#3 and 4 on the list of "Most Nukes" are the UK and France, US allies who wont fire on us.
#5 is China, the only nuclear power that might have a real problem with us hitting NK. They're fed up with Kim's shit, so as long as we keep them in the loop, and get them on the same page, they would not be a threat.
#6 and 7 are India and Pakistan. If they fire it'll be at each other.
#8 is Israel, but there's no reason for them to go Samson on us.
#9 is NK, and the whole point of a nuclear strike against them would be to destroy their nuclear capabilities.

At most, the Norks have 10 bombs. Maybe one goes in the general direction of Seoul, maybe one splashes down in the waters around Japan.
There are many reasons not to nuke Best Korea, but Armageddon is not one of them.

But the whole idea of voting for trump was to avoid shitstorms, what the fuck happened?

This old faggot is overrated with no real military accomplishments, norks aren't intimidated by this.

I voted for him for accelerationist reasons. Let em fly, let's make this exciting.

wtf? i was all for shitstorms.
i wish i voted for bernie nao

I'm getting sick of this toothless mad dog

Maybe General Macarthur's ghost will finally be at peace ;_;7

North Korea was ignored for too long, and now putting pressure on them results in shit like this.
I'm not happy, but this situation was set up by previous administrations ignoring North Korea. Trump is still responsible for handling it, but he didn't cause this to happen.
I'll take this over a president who vowed to shoot down Russian fighters. This is way easier to resolve.

Why is he trying so hard to be Patton

>trannies can stay
>use tactical nukes
Fuck it, who cares anymore.

To prove that he is the true reincarnation, not Trump.

>can you save seoul for total destruction?

If you nuked the North Korea artillery parks near the border immediately, you might be able to prevent a lot of the damage.

people like Patton get the job done and quick!

If we had listened to him we'd have killed all the commies after the war

NUKE THE GOOKS
NUKE THE GOOKS
NUKE THE GOOKS

MORE LIKE JIM "MAD FOR BOIPUCCI" MATTIS.

We expect one of them in the wreckage brother

And the US has more. The point of tactical nukes isn't to inflict losses, it is the destruction of specific targets of strategic importance. In other words the US could use tactical nukes in an alpha strike to destroy likely locations of North Korean nuclear launchers or warheads to prevent North Korea from carrying out a nuclear strike in retaliation to the US.

Some of you guys are all right. Stay off the Korean peninsula and fallout distance away from Tokyo.
My unlce works in Military Nintendo with Smechelon and he told me the Norks already have two tac nukes inside Japan and they are going to tac nuke the DMZ and Zerg rush all the ports before the end of the year.

Same here. Kim is stylin' all over Mad Cuck Mattis.

I WANT 20 MILLION DEAD COMMIES ON MY DESK BY MONDAY

>Russia is the only one that could usher in the apocalypse, and I doubt they'd back the Rocket Man.

This is a key thing to remember. The U.S. and Russia built doomsday arsenals for the Cold War intended to be larger enough to obliterate the other even if the large majority of the weapons were destroyed in a first strike.

Most of the other countries probably don't have enough weapons to properly destroy a very large nation.

YEAH BUDDY

DID SOMEBODY ORDER FRIED RICE

WOOOOO

mineral resources, hydroelectric power, logging, fixing years of buttfuckingly retarded juche policies.

The majority of people live using decades technology wise in some regards, the roads are probably shitty for cars since very little people drive out there and what the average nork does have in modern tech is iphones and computers, not alot of the big industry or transportation infastructure needed to network towns and villages.

Christ most of the country doesnt have electricity at night cept for pyongyang

Gay?

kek'd. underrated

Then why have they let Kim rub his dick in their face TWICE in 3 weeks ?

Another thing to remember is that most warheads are not ready to fire, and warheads that are scheduled to be taken apart are included when tallying a country's nuclear capability.
There are still enough bombs to wipe out all of humanity, but if a nuclear confrontation does not involve US vs Russia, you only need to worry if you're one of the targets.

Boipucci enthusiast.

Hmmm he has patrician tastes.

Everyone knows how this will end:

Trump will make such a great deal that+s exactly just an updated version of the one Clinton did earlier. NK will get free gibs for just not saying bad things.

The rational answer is that we are not actually "warmongers" as the rest of the world likes to accuse us. They all claim we are ruthless killers until THEY need somebody killed and then they come here whining.

I pray those nukes shall leave a few debnts for you to pay

B61 Mod 12 GPS guided nuclear bunker buster
youtube.com/watch?v=L14GMtf8Vwk
fas.org/blogs/security/2016/01/b61-12_earth-penetration/

Dial-a-yield to 50kt, and deliverable by F35. Operational now, but mass production doesn't start until 2020.

Great point, tactical nuke or 2 and if North Korea premtifvly attacks then the whole world is on our side.

Kek.

>voting for trump
>to avoid shitstorms
it's like voting communists because you want more food, what the fuck?

Little pussy boy im sure ur Podunk nigger shithole will remain unscathed

Kekd n chekd

This shit is going down but not before it would help trump win an election. You have 2-3 years to buy iodine and practice driving away from city centers as fast as possible.

Was the secretary of defense supposed to publicly say that the US will never use nuclear weapons? Do you know how much of a bitch the US would look like if he said that?

U.S. is trying to fearmonger China and Russia. U.S. wont do a first strike.

America has always had a First Strike nuclear policy (ie., we will dump a jar of sunshine on you first if we feel it is necessary to protect/seize American interests). This is nothing new, just a warning that sounds ominous to those in the dark.

I see the Kekistani University system is top tier.
Who do you imagine will be launching nuclear weapons at the United States, or NATO in general?

found the 13 y/o

Don't forget Bunker busters Kimi thinks he's all safe next thing you know he's literally dust.

>taco nigger
> politics or anything requiring a higher level of thought

Pick one

too bad the F35 isn't operational, I guess the B-52 will have to do am i rite?

F-35B is operational, and there are no shortages of F-15Es and F-16s in the area. B-2 would be the most likely delivery system, B-52s are pretty vulnerable to even mid Cold War SAMs and I doubt we would send a B-52 to make a mushroom pizza delivery without extensive SEAD/DEAD beforehand (i doubt we'd send a nuke equipped B-52 that is into such a situation), so a B-2 would be arguably cheaper in terms of the needed assets to guarantee the B-52 would make it and survive.

murrica itchin to radiate

kickass. this is gonna rule.

>If we start a nuclear war, we can prevent a nuclear war.

You have been visited by based General of Burgerland.

Fire and fury will befall the Rocketman, but only if you reply to this post with 'NUKE THE GOOK!'

artillery isn't nukes, retard

wrong. it was a shitstorm either way. with trump we can shitstorm for good, with hillary we'd just get nuked by russia.

Not anymore.

>first strike is a nuclear war
I mean, I guess? But can you really call it a war if your enemy is dead and destroyed before they get to fire a single shot?

nuke the gook. send us that meme magic.

>Talking shit about Mad Dog Mattis

Gas yourself

that warhead had like a 20ton yield. Fucking amazing.

Unironically yes. IF things go hot, a big IF, we may find ourselves in, essentially, a hostage rescue mission with one of the worlds' largest cities as a hostage. If the DPRK uses chemical/biological weapons, we will be fighting our first war in an aggressive WMD environment since WW1. The international community has never seen mustard/sarin/tabun/chlorine attacks in 1080p/4K resolution, nor has anyone tried to decontaminate a city that makes Washington DC look like a hamlet with a well. Even assuming things go right, thousands would die and the economic damage could be severe.

We will have to juggle international perception of our actions (using nuclear weapons) vs international perception of the brutality of the DPRK.

Even worse, there is a macabre incentive to use nukes early during the initial attack than later, since after the shelling of Seoul stops international outrage will dwindle. So we would have an incentive to go white-hot soon.

And thats not counting the benefit of nuking the staging areas for their OWN nukes, which decreases the likelihood they can nuke either Seoul or US territory.

we don't need to nuke the norks to win.

I don't think anyone outside of the kpop general cares about south korea, they will actually be better after the war with a military goverment than with current clusterfuck they have

A land war with NK would be incredibly brutal, absolutely disgusting and may involve a draft.

Or we could just glass the fuck out of them.

moabs

>fighting the starving manlet Norks would be this bad
Nigga please. Those poor commies would get rolled so hard they would make the Iraqi Republican Guard look like the 300 Spartans.

actually 72 tons

now just wait for AM
and you can ad 4 or 5 zeros to that

manlet > countrylet

We have states bigger than the Baltic countries.

>F35 isn't operational
Operational AND already in South Korea