What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Let the cannibalism begin.

They mean being a gay or female black is like the dark souls of being black

>attempting to understand negroid nonsense

you're already doing everything wrong

>It feels counterintuitive to suggest that straight black men as a whole possess any sort of privilege—particularly the type of privilege created for and protected by whiteness. In America, we are near or at the bottom in every relevant metric determining quality of life. Our arrest and incarceration rates, our likelihood of dying a violent death, our likelihood of graduating high school and attending college, our employment rates, our average net worth, our likelihood of surviving past 70—I could continue, but the point is clear.
>But assessing our privilege (or lack thereof) on these facts considers only our relationship with whiteness and with America. Intraracially, however, our relationship to and with black women is not unlike whiteness’s relationship to us. In fact, it’s eerily similar.

Even black men are not diverse enough.

The left eats itself, as usual.

Soon, black men will no longer be considered diverse enough.

>our likelihood of dying a violent death
I notice you selectively left something out of this "dying" equation.
Die of a violent death at the hands of WHOOOO?

Yeah, no. (Straight) black men also have the highest chance of being killed because of gang violence, going to prison, poor educational attainment, etc. In fact, black [women] are pretty much better of or equal in every measurable metric.

A better article would be that light-skinned blacks are the white people of black people, which is literally true.

In short, what a dumb article. If you look at the entire demographic and not ridiculous exceptions, like entertainers and sports people, black women are way better off than black men. There are more black men in prison than in college.

i think he is trying to be a race realist but his melanin gland in his brain is refusing to let him understand what any crime rate statistics mean

>THAT PIC
DELET THIS

They are still uppity niggers, and it doesn't surprise me when they get shot.

this is the equivalent of saying that anglos are the jews of the white race

If you belong to ANY race and you get murdered in America there's a 53% chance a black man murdered you.

which is true to be fair

Thoughts from a black intellectual.

If you cite stats like that on the internet there's a 100% chance you're a racist.

Straight black men are the niggers of people.

that time preference

Because all gay blacks have fucking aids?