OH FUCK

PHILIPPINE PRESIDENT RODRIGO DUTERTE SAYS HE WILL KILL HIS OWN SON IF HE'S FOUND TO BE INVOLVED IN DRUGS

>"I told Pulong, 'My order is to kill you if you are caught... And I will protect the police who will kill you,'" he said, using Paolo's nickname.

>Duterte was speaking at the awarding of outstanding government workers in MalacaƱang.

>He recalled his previous warnings when he was still Davao City mayor. Paolo's supposed illegal activities had already been making headlines then.

>"I said before, if I have a child into drugs, you just kill them so no one can say anything," he said.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/20/17/duterte-to-son-paolo-my-order-is-to-kill-you-if-you-are-caught-in-drug-trade

THERE'S NO LIMITS ON THIS MADMAN

Big whoop my dad always threatened to kill me and I turned out fine.

an honest and honorable man, i like it.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Wish more people were like him in Europe, killing their degenerate progeny.

>killing your own kid instead of helping him just "so no one can say anything"
still not chris benoit 'father of the year, every year' material.
but pretty fucking cucked to kill your own kid just because of "gossip".

>Pulong

this

Do they accept immigrants from the U.S.A.? This is the leader I want to rule my country. Someone that enforces the law and makes people bend to it rather than swaying with public opinion and letting things slide.
You have to have the bar raised high so the best can achieve not lower it to where it's so easy anyone can cross over it.
Our bar is currently in the gutter.

The case is actually going in the direction where his son is just facing baseless accusations by some annoying cunt senator called Trillanes

Big whoop, my dad told me he'd kill me if I ever smoked a ciggie.

Despite his constant distancing from NeoCon Washington DC, Americans or white people in general are still pretty favored by the common Filipino, and they are EXTREMELY friendly towards you.
If the heat is a bother to you, I suggest you settle down in the highlands full of super-comfy mountains and pineforests

My dad killed me once but I survived. It's no big deal.

I love this guy

look he's cool but he's still a shitskin Muslim. White people should be ruled by white people.

>muslim
wat

Can't wait to see salty commies on the streets tomorrow getting BTFO

Based Rod

>is a filthy commie

>"If I listened to the Ten Commandments or to the priests" said Duterte, "I would not be able to do anything as a mayor". He then clarified that he still believes in God, but not in religion.[377] On June 26, 2016, Duterte said he's Christian, but also said that he believes "in one god Allah".
whoops, my bad

Christian arabs also sometimes refer to God as Allah. Regardless, none of that proves that he's Muslim, especially considering that he says he's still Christian

Will they try a 5th or 6th le people power attempt again?

He's giving commies free helicopter rides

This, the man is open on how he wants to deal with criminals. He knows this and will not back down even on his own blood.
Also if his son had any glimpse of respect for his father he shouldn't involve with any illegal activities

Update though: not sure details are hazy, people are saying someone from UP or Ateneo got shot near where I live. Details are sketchy at the moment

Eric Trump on suicide watch!

Damn, my dad would have killed me ages ago

>people are saying someone from UP or Ateneo got shot near where I live.

(((what an unfortunate Duterte approved death))). My guess is that this will be yet another Kian protest where only 100 people show up. Though NYT might report hundred thousands
Oy, are you the guy with the wordpress blog that was linked here a few days ago? Also that /r/philippines guy is taking quite long to show up here with his shilling

This dude is fucking based dude.

Yeah it's me.

I study in UP (fuck me), and everyone's already interpreting it as a political killing, even if it's really some sort of ((((((EJK))))))

Potheads deserve it t b h

Philippines has more of a problem with meth than pot tbqh, Paco

>I turned out fine.
Still Canadian though.

>Yeah it's me.
pls respond ;_;

>I study in UP (fuck me), and everyone's already interpreting it as a political killing, even if it's really some sort of ((((((EJK))))))
I know UP is mostly trash due to the sociology classes. But don't you too find it really fishy how there's a surge of killings of young men just now?

He's not Mudslime but he was mayor of a Mudslime city. He's such a devout Catholic he let his priest give him a handjob.

This guy make me want to apply for Philippine citizenship.

>all these bootlicking cucks

>muh poor drug dealers :(

Yep but you live in a first world country, probably your dad is just a pussy (like you) and have a vag between their legs.

Davao is barely Muslim, but the island of Mindanao has a region that has the highest concentration of Muslims, which is in the Western parts

>muh swamp minerals

notice how he said "if you get caught" aka if the police find you with drugs

then its not gossip anymore